Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tenet

Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Nolan bought a 747 to crash it as seen in the trailers because after crunching the numbers for CGI etc, 'it just made sense'. Because of course lol.
    i'm always saying i prefer practical effects to CGI so i'm all for it! hahaha

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like someone else, I live in a small town, and would see this on a matinee showing, so I'm comfortable with being able to see this safely. Nolan's films deserve a big screen.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Delaaaaaaayed.

Two weeks until July 31.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    ^^^ Just read it landed on the 10th anniversary of Inception so they will be screening that with a sneak peak attatched to it. Kind of weird if you ask me.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Looking forward to this film although I'm pretty sure I won't go see it in a theater. Not worth the extra risk to me. I loved "Dunkirk" from a technical standpoint but thought the story lacked a soul. Then again, the Dark Knight films had plenty of soul to go around.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Seems pointless to keep doing it in small increments (what’s two weeks gonna do?) but Tenet now pushed back to Aug 12.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    So it begins...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Pretty sure August 12 isn't going to be much if any better than now. They should push it to next year.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    Looking forward to this film although I'm pretty sure I won't go see it in a theater. Not worth the extra risk to me. I loved "Dunkirk" from a technical standpoint but thought the story lacked a soul. Then again, the Dark Knight films had plenty of soul to go around.
    On the other side of that he can be heavy handed with saccharine sentiment and schlock at the sacrifice of plot. I can't forgive for that "love is the only thing that transcends space and time" BS. I just can't.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Guess it's the best thing they can do in terms of "marketing" and getting people's attention back up. Seems like 007 is in hibernation at this point, so they keep pushing Tenet with as little as they have.