Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: How's the weather?

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    7 degrees here in Chicago. Snow expected tonight.
    Thank God it isn't that "- 102, don't go outside if you wanna live" thing you guys had going on before.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Vancouver has been getting scammed of summer this year... It's been so depressingly cool and grey since the official start of summer...
    We haven't seen the sun in days... It's like winter here... Highs of +18-20. Yuck.

Where is my +30? This is pure shit...
    My birthday is in 8 days and it's always warm and sunny then, and they're predicting pouring rain and cold. Man...
    What makes it worse is they predicted this year was going to be our warmest summer ever. Hah! Those fucks can't predict their way out of a paper bag.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    You can have the 90 degree, 72% percent humidity we have in Ohio right now. I don't mind. Did I mention the high pollen count?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    You can have the 90 degree, 72% percent humidity we have in Ohio right now. I don't mind. Did I mention the high pollen count?
    I would love that! I thrive in +30-37 degree weather. Whatever that is in ferenheit... 90-100? Something like that.
    People that get that weather are lucky. I love the feeling of the hot sun beating down on me. It's comforting.