Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: And All That Could Have Been - Extended and Remastered

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,096
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

    And All That Could Have Been - Extended and Remastered

    I just spent the last day re editing And All That Could Have Been. Adding the bonus hidden tracks into the movie, adjusting volume levels, light color correction, Up converting to 1080P (as well as can be expected)

    Its uploading to youtube now. I will probably get a copyright strike... but im taking the chance as the full concert is pretty much available there, albeit in potato quality.

    Anyone into this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sounds great. Since it's going to get taken down from youtube, maybe upload it to mega: https://mega.nz/#!dh4F0CBB!--y3NRYWy...e9d8_FTgrslEg4

    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    Up converting to 1080P (as well as can be expected)
    Seems a bit pointless.
    Last edited by Shit Mirror; 08-24-2019 at 06:18 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Waukegan, Illinois
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did you take out starfuckers? If so, Iím in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    674
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    I just spent the last day re editing And All That Could Have Been. Adding the bonus hidden tracks into the movie, adjusting volume levels, light color correction, Up converting to 1080P (as well as can be expected)

    Its uploading to youtube now. I will probably get a copyright strike... but im taking the chance as the full concert is pretty much available there, albeit in potato quality.

    Anyone into this?
    send the full quality files, because youtube will potate it anyway

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    384
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Did you keep the 5.1 audio?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX 24.24.1.400[Inc]
    Posts
    507
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    send the full quality files, because youtube will potate it anyway
    Agreed, the extra effort may be wasted if youtube ruins it. Look forward to seeing it. I rarely ever watch it bc I hate messing with DVDs

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    2,381
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    When you say bonus tracks do you mean tdtwwa? Somewhat Damaged would have been nice for them to include as well.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    4,579
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTDaC View Post
    Did you take out starfuckers? If so, I’m in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Starfuckoff.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Workington, Cumbria
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Any news about this at all? I would be very interested to see the results of this.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    2,381
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Me too.

    I've often thought about, once I get a new computer, making my own AATCHB style live compilation for either the Self Destruct or FDTS tours. There is plenty of footage and more than enough good audio sources, I'm sure I could put something together.

    Just my damned 15 year old PC is holding me back lol

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    4,579
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    I just spent the last day re editing And All That Could Have Been. Adding the bonus hidden tracks into the movie, adjusting volume levels, light color correction, Up converting to 1080P (as well as can be expected)

    Its uploading to youtube now. I will probably get a copyright strike... but im taking the chance as the full concert is pretty much available there, albeit in potato quality.

    Anyone into this?
    If this was uploading to Youtube a month ago, what's the status now? Run into any snags?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Good luck avoiding copyright strikes on this. Would be cool to see if you can get it uploaded somewhere, though.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,744
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Interesting! How are you going to do the upscaling, exactly? Not only was it filmed in SD, their cameras weren't even that good to begin with. Still, there are some crazy upscaling solutions out there nowadays.

    Also, I have a suggestion: if you're going to up it on youtube, please consider downmixing the 5.1 instead of using the old stereo mix; you could mix it from the ground up and make it sound better than ever! Definitely pick the DTS version and use the latest edition of Ffmpeg to decode it to WAV, as it's the best way to get bit-perfect results. The bonus tracks lack surround sound, unfortunately, so you're stuck with simply remastering the stereo mix.

    Good luck!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,096
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    ive sent a link to a few people. not interested in getting into the details. It was a slow afternoon fun project. nothing fancy.

    its out there. please nobody post it publicly. for obvious reasons.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,641
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    ive sent a link to a few people. not interested in getting into the details. It was a slow afternoon fun project. nothing fancy.

    its out there. please nobody post it publicly. for obvious reasons.
    Any chance I could get a link? Thanks!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Terri King's closet.
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    ive sent a link to a few people. not interested in getting into the details. It was a slow afternoon fun project. nothing fancy.

    its out there. please nobody post it publicly. for obvious reasons.
    I'd like one too please. Thank you.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    286
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Also keen! tysm!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    202
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I would also like one!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,096
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    anyone who's gotten it, feel free to send it to whoever privately.. I've shut off my PM's again. I am not on the site enough. the link i've given anyone will be gone by the end of the week.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    2,381
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Nice work man thanks again!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I'd like a link as well, if someone can send me one.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Because DVYDRNS was too lazy to do it himself, I have sent links to everyone who has posted in this thread, as well as everyone who has liked a post in this thread.

    My PMs will remain open, because I'm not a cunt.
    Last edited by Shit Mirror; 08-22-2019 at 06:28 AM.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,096
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    thanks for your super saintly work.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    within view of The Rockies
    Posts
    2,332
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    +1 for link plz

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    548
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    link please?

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Does anyone still have a link?

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,096
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shit Mirror View Post
    Because DVYDRNS was too lazy to do it himself, I have sent links to everyone who has posted in this thread, as well as everyone who has liked a post in this thread.

    My PMs will remain open, because I'm not a cunt.
    you're a real asshole. I put the damn video together and sent links out. i don't have time to sit around and respond to people asking for links all day. if you want to do that thats your perogative and i clearly stated that i welcome anyone to send anyone else a link PRIVATELY.

    and you've gone and posted it in PUBLIC and then called me lazy.

    for someone who thinks the project seemed a bit pointless, you sure have a strange vested interest in speading it out there and freaking out all over me while you're at it.

    how about a thank you for even bothering to put it together in the first place. ass.

    take the link down.
    Last edited by DVYDRNS; 08-29-2019 at 11:07 AM.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,882
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    This thread has come to an end. Please PM some of the folks who asked for DMs if you'd like a link to the video. I'd avoid Shit Mirror though because it seems like he might call you a bad word for no reason.

Posting Permissions