Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Mank (2020)

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I want to reiterate AGAIN that I am not asking for anyone to be "shoe-horned" into the movie. Please go back and read my posts again instead of replying to a straw man.
    And if you read my post, you'd see that I wasn't responding to your post.

Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    thanks for ignoring my follow-up post and making me feel like an asshole!
    Well, in your follow-up post said you were "more talking in general than about this film in specific", but your original paragraph I replied to literally addressed a "period piece" about the "making of citizen kane", so \_(ツ)_/

Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    And if you read my post, you'd see that I wasn't responding to your post.

Well, in your follow-up post said you were "more talking in general than about this film in specific", but your original paragraph I replied to literally addressed a "period piece" about the "making of citizen kane", so \_(ツ)_/
    fair enough. sorry for being combative. sometimes i have hot takes and they're wrong, and i'm totally willing to admit that.

anyway, i'm really looking forward to watching this and hearing the score.

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    When is this getting released? The music (and the film itself) is absolutely amazing, especially if you love the films of old Hollywood. It says at the end of the film’s credits that it’s available from The Null Corporation, but..?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    My guess is early December to tie in with the film's streaming release.

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    That’s what I’m thinking, too. The music is fantastic and they captured the time period perfectly. It sounds jazzy and exuberant but also dark and ominous at times. The final composition that plays during the second half of the end credits is a piano piece and it’s the only thing that reminded me of anything they’d ever done previously..

There were only three of us in the entire theater. If you’re willing to brave society — and a public place — and this is playing anywhere near you on the big screen, go see it..

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    No thanks.