I haven't seen NIN perform live for a few years now, and since my last NIN concert I have seen several big and small name bands live. With almost every concert I go to I find myself bored, and I start day dreaming about how much I wish I were at a NIN concert.

When at a non NIN concert I look at all the sound equipment, instruments, and lighting; I think to myself "okay wow thats some serious gear, I can't wait to experience it". And when I am listening to the live music I almost always find the music sounds good, but the songs just blend together and are kinda boring. It makes me appreciate just how unique and talented NIN concerts are, as well as how unique each NIN song is, each song is a totally different experience and sound.

For example, my last concerts include Steven Little and the Disciples of Soul, Godsmack, Volbeat.... and even when I think back to my last Pearl Jam concert I would think about how cool it would be if this were NIN; and I LOVE PJ.

I do give credit to the Godsmack concert as they put on a decent show, but a few bursts of pyro is about all that impresses me with their concert.

Am I the only one that feels this way? I'll call out that I haven't seen bands like Pink Floyd, The Stones, Rammestein etc... Its kind of like the old saying "once you go black you don't go back".