Page 97 of 129 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 3844

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'm back to playing Gundam Breaker 3 to get that Platinum trophy (it's taken about 200 hours so far...good job the games fun!)

If i get the chance i'll post some of my creations, i love the level of customisation you can do with the Gundam's in this!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Been just playing Tales of Berseria off and on. I really love the game. A lot. But I still feel like I can only play it in doses here and there. Dunno why.

And while I love Sekiro, I just can't help but feel the need to play Dark Souls 2. It's the only Soulsborne game I haven't played.

I really dig DS2, but it plays so oddly different than the other games. Most of my deaths so far haven't been because I suck at the game but because my character did some whack ass janky shit and decided to slip off an edge or barrel roll off a ledge for reasons I can't understand. It definitely takes some getting used to. Cool game though. Already fell in love with the Emerald Herald and Majura is stunningly beautiful and melancholy.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, on the DS.

Damn fine Castlevania title. It's yet another of the bastard children of Symphony of the Night, and you can't have too many of those, imho!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    If i get the chance i'll post some of my creations, i love the level of customisation you can do with the Gundam's in this!
    Yes please! I've started getting back into Gundam as my son and I build the models together.

Just bought Diablo, Warcraft, and Warcraft II from GOG.com. I can't wait for D2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Yes please! I've started getting back into Gundam as my son and I build the models together.

Just bought Diablo, Warcraft, and Warcraft II from GOG.com. I can't wait for D2.
    Damn, same here. I played Warcraft a lot, but missed Diablo 1, so it was a very convenient deal. I also found a place where to download slime rancher finally, I hope devs will release a coop someday.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Fired up Ark again,single player as my free WiFi runs at 52k. Even making it a bit easier ... this fucking game. Props to those that play online vanilla.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I hated Ark. I was so looking forward to it when it came out, but i didn't want to drop cash on it because reviews were so mixed and the griefing stories really put me off. It was added to game pass not long ago, and i had three months free from my rewards account so i was pretty excited to finally try it out. WAS. I played it for maybe two hours in single mode, and this game is awful. Poor controls, poor graphics, poor interface, little to no explanation for how to accomplish even basic goals. I was really disappointed. Real glad I didn't spend any money on it. For anyone who enjoys it, more power to you.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I really don't know where this belongs, but since we were talking about Bloodborne (seemingly everywhere).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-board-game

It hit it's goal in 20 mins.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    So close to finally getting this platinum trophy on Gundam Breaker 3...must have about 300+ hours on this now. Only need to bet the last 2 chapters on Newtype (basically very very hard mode) and unlock the last 3 EX moves and it's done...my Gundam is a BEAST though.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm finally getting around to Yooka-Laylee and it's really like a time machine back to the N64 days, both in the good and bad ways. Clunky controls, frustrating camera angles, relatively obscure objectives, finicky 3D platforming/jumping while dealing with all of that. The voices during in-game conversations/text boxes are so hilariously awful. I'm not listing many good attributes here. It's charming?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Has anyone been playing Days Gone for PS4? (sorry if I missed some posts in this thread if its already mentioned). I have been keeping up with the Metacritic scores...72 for critics and a 7.9 for users. I decided to rent it before I buy and I found it at a redbox. Its not a bad game by any means, but there is SO MUCH TO DO that it is overwhelming and detracts from the main storyline which I dont necessarily like. 6 hours in and I still dont know if I would buy it. I have it for one more night tonight before I return it so I figure if I return it and then crave to play it, Ill buy it.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this game?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    It's...done. I finally finished getting the platinum trophy for Gundam Breaker 3...jeebus that took so long! (I started playing this on my Vita in 2015, completed the game but then sold the Vita and re=bought on PS4 and had to re-start...so.many.HOURS)

Here's my final Gundam, Hurricane Gundam (because all it's moves are just spinning attacks with a gatling gun and Mace/Whip and a ton of funnels just fucking everywhere!)

A post shared by on

Now i can move onto *checks games* Dark Souls Remastered, Digimon Hacker's Memory, Prey, Dishonored 2, Yakuza Kamawi, Bullet Girls Phantasia...wait isn't Rage 2 out this month? ...ah crap.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    It's...done. I finally finished getting the platinum trophy for Gundam Breaker 3...jeebus that took so long! (I started playing this on my Vita in 2015, completed the game but then sold the Vita and re=bought on PS4 and had to re-start...so.many.HOURS)

Here's my final Gundam, Hurricane Gundam (because all it's moves are just spinning attacks with a gatling gun and Mace/Whip and a ton of funnels just fucking everywhere!)

A post shared by on

Now i can move onto *checks games* Dark Souls Remastered, Digimon Hacker's Memory, Prey, Dishonored 2, Yakuza Kamawi, Bullet Girls Phantasia...wait isn't Rage 2 out this month? ...ah crap.
    Rage 2 is in fact out this month, but Very much like Days Gone, I am having a hard time gauging if it will be worth it.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    So after years of thinking about it I finally bit the bullet and bought a PS4. I got it used because I still was kind of on the fence about video games but I figured it was cheap enough and I could resell it if I didn't like it.

Well, I have played four games so far and I really liked or loved three out of the four. I loved Detroit: Become Human, really liked Until Dawn (ridiculous and cheesy as hell but still really fun) and shockingly did not like Red Dead Redemption 2 (the first is one of my favorite games of all time, bummed I didn't like the second one.

Right now I am getting close to finishing The Last of Us and I absolutely love it. This is the game that ultimately convinced me to keep my PS4. I am getting to the point where I am trying not to play as much because I don't want it to end. It's like getting close to the end of a really good book.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    Rage 2 is in fact out this month, but Very much like Days Gone, I am having a hard time gauging if it will be worth it.
    It won't. It looks like its trying to be Borderlands.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    It won't. It looks like its trying to be Borderlands.
    Ive seen a lot of people say that. I will most likely pass on it.

However, to reference my previous post I ended up purchasing Days Gone. Ended up liking it enough after three rental days that I wanted to keep playing it after I had to return it, so it seemed like the logical thing to do.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'll see what people are saying about Rage 2 when it's out, but i did very much enjoy the first one, and i have no issue with a game trying to be like Borderlands, as very few other games have tried to be Borderlands. If anything it'll make me more excited for BL3 later in the year.

Or i could start some of the many other games i have building up on my selves...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    After playing Dark Souls 3 (again) I like it wayyyy more than Sekiro.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    So after years of thinking about it I finally bit the bullet and bought a PS4. I got it used because I still was kind of on the fence about video games but I figured it was cheap enough and I could resell it if I didn't like it.

Well, I have played four games so far and I really liked or loved three out of the four. I loved Detroit: Become Human, really liked Until Dawn (ridiculous and cheesy as hell but still really fun) and shockingly did not like Red Dead Redemption 2 (the first is one of my favorite games of all time, bummed I didn't like the second one.

Right now I am getting close to finishing The Last of Us and I absolutely love it. This is the game that ultimately convinced me to keep my PS4. I am getting to the point where I am trying not to play as much because I don't want it to end. It's like getting close to the end of a really good book.
    Well, fortunately, Last of Us 2 is coming out soon, so you're set!

I also have had a really hard time getting into RDR2. I expected to love it, and while it's beautiful and really stunning on so many technical levels, playing it feels like a chore.

My favorite game of all time is Bloodborne, which you can pick up for super cheap now. It's an amazing game, it's almost so good it kind of ruined other games for me. Only caveat worth pointing out is that it can be punishingly difficult and it has a really steep learning curve, especially if you're new to those sorts of games.

Other games I'd recommend... if you like Last of Us, give Uncharted 4 a chance. Same studio, similarly cinematic, but more action than stealth, and the mood is a lot lighter. You can also find it for super cheap now. God of War is a lot more mature than the previous games in the series, and it actually does a great job of telling its story, which is unfortunately rare in action narrative-driven games.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Well, fortunately, Last of Us 2 is coming out soon, so you're set!

I also have had a really hard time getting into RDR2. I expected to love it, and while it's beautiful and really stunning on so many technical levels, playing it feels like a chore.

My favorite game of all time is Bloodborne, which you can pick up for super cheap now. It's an amazing game, it's almost so good it kind of ruined other games for me. Only caveat worth pointing out is that it can be punishingly difficult and it has a really steep learning curve, especially if you're new to those sorts of games.

Other games I'd recommend... if you like Last of Us, give Uncharted 4 a chance. Same studio, similarly cinematic, but more action than stealth, and the mood is a lot lighter. You can also find it for super cheap now. God of War is a lot more mature than the previous games in the series, and it actually does a great job of telling its story, which is unfortunately rare in action narrative-driven games.
    Actually give all of the Uncharted games a chance with the collection. Don't miss out on Horizon Zero Dawn or Tetris Effect if that's your thing (it should be since it's amazing). I agree with Jinsai about Bloodborne, except it's maybe #3 behind HL2 and Super Metroid for me.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I picked this up earlier this week and its gorgeous!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    ^^^ How does it play on the Switch?

With work in full gear for the season, I have almost no time to play anything. Was going to dive into The Witness or Borderlands Handsome Collection. Nabbed it for like 7 bucks!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    ^^^ How does it play on the Switch?

With work in full gear for the season, I have almost no time to play anything. Was going to dive into The Witness or Borderlands Handsome Collection. Nabbed it for like 7 bucks!
    It plays perfectly fine in handheld mode...I've never played it while docked but I image its even better.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I love FFX but it has some serious faults that haven’t aged well...

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I love FFX but it has some serious faults that haven’t aged well...
    I rememeber playing this when it came out way back when, finally reaching Yu Yevon... One, maybe two swipes? Dead. Most anticlimactic boss ever. That was at least one fault of mine.

Blitzball still rocks.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I've become like really, really obsessed with Overwatch in the last month or so. I remember buying it the day after Thanksgiving and not opening it for a month after and only playing one game until this recent outburst.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I really loved Overwatch back when i first got it after a free weekend a year ago...but i honestly haven't played it since last year (i don't have any friends to teamup with, so i just did team death match...which was only available every other day, then every other week...)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I'm having a blast with Rage 2. There are a ton of things to do, so many locations, and they really expanded on the background lore. I mean, they had to, since the first game was so thin. This game is a massive improvement over the first in nearly every way.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'll pick up Rage 2 at some point. It's gotten OK reviews and from game-play footage it looks up my street. Need to clear this back log first. Senran Kagura Burst Renewal won't take me long before i move onto maybe Digimon Cybersluth Hackers Memory (the first was VERY good...and LONG).

I need to clear as many of these as i can because Pokemon is day one for me and that means i need a Switch and there are a mounting number of titles on that i want to play as well...also need to assign a day to re-doing my Pokemon spreadsheet for all the new Mon (yes i have a spreadsheet, i need ALL the Pokemon...i'm only missing 2 event only bastards!)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Picked up the og God of War saga for PS3 which has 1, 2, 3 and the Origins collection games. Only one I'm missing besides the reboot is Ascension i think.

I haven't played any of these games outside of some demos, i am excited to go on this journey. I avoided them like the plague because of how much i loathe QTEs and i know this series is notorious for them if not the sole reason they even exist lol but I've decided to bite that bullet and put aside my grievance about it to just enjoy some good old melee action.