Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112
Results 3,331 to 3,343 of 3343

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Cuphead is on PS4? I might pick that up, even though I have it on Switch.

The reasons for not porting Carrion feel strange to me, but I'm not calling it bullshit or anything. It just seems weird. I guess I'll grab it on Switch, I just hate the feel of the controller; both the screen portable unit and the Pro controller feel weird to me. I guess I'll get used to it if I just stick with it more often.

Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Cuphead is on PS4? I might pick that up, even though I have it on Switch.

The reasons for not porting Carrion feel strange to me, but I'm not calling it bullshit or anything. It just seems weird. I guess I'll grab it on Switch, I just hate the feel of the controller; both the screen portable unit and the Pro controller feel weird to me. I guess I'll get used to it if I just stick with it more often.
    may i suggest (as i've done for others, and maybe already for you, i honestly can't remember) this incredible controller that will work with ANY system that uses bluetooth and is perfect for platformers and other such games - https://smile.amazon.com/8Bitdo-SF30...s%2A=0&ie=UTF8

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    may i suggest (as i've done for others, and maybe already for you, i honestly can't remember) this incredible controller that will work with ANY system that uses bluetooth and is perfect for platformers and other such games - https://smile.amazon.com/8Bitdo-SF30...s%2A=0&ie=UTF8
    I use this for my PC and Shield, it's great. Usually I stick with my Xbox One controller for PC, but I like these for emulation.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

for those playing the game.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    @Jon : Thanks, there seems to be alot of confusion around that. My go-to gaming journalists here in Germany always mentioned the PS4 and were surprised it eventually didn't come out for the PlayStation. Oh well..

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Just finished Ghost of Tsushima and got the platinum trophies...what a bloody excellent gaming experience! I was trying to take my time with it but i just wanted to play it more, the combat is just so SO stratifying (i got to a point where to was just effortlessly taking down camps in seconds with a mix of stealth, jumping around, blowing some fools up and going full ghost at the end, so much fun! And even right at the end i couldn't stop playing with the photo mode, definitely my fav game of the year!

Now i can make a start on Persona 5...

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    100% / Clean-up:
    River City Girls
    Streets of Rage 4
    Jamestown+

Currently playing / ongoing:
    20XX
    Europa Universalis IV

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ghost of Tsushima graphics are the best to ever see a console, they're ridiculous.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Finished up the last of the plat for Ghost of Tsushima last night. What a great game, even with how much there was to do I didn't want it to end. They really nailed the story, I felt invested in Jin and really all of the main/side characters. Definitely a game I'll come back to play again in a couple years.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tried an indie game called Fight N Rage last night, really liked it. It's a beat 'em up, so if you like those you'll like this.

Is RE3 worth $30? It's on sale this week.

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    just picked up Dragon Marked for Death for PS4, if anyone wants to co-op. It's apparently an action/rpg Metroidvania multiplayer thing, and it looks cool. It's too bad there's no cross-play between Switch and PC, but I think the PS4 version is w/ PC?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Tried an indie game called Fight N Rage last night, really liked it. It's a beat 'em up, so if you like those you'll like this.

Is RE3 worth $30? It's on sale this week.

RE3 probably should've cost 30 dollars from the jump. At that price point you can't complain at all. A fun game but not as good as the RE2 but still a very good short game
    Last edited by Rdm; 08-01-2020 at 06:37 AM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    RE3 probably should've cost 30 dollars from the jump. At that price point you can't complain at all. A fun game but not as good as the RE2 but still a very good short game
    Yea unfortunately I paid full price. For 30 bucks it is definitely worth it, but it felt rushed and lazy at times and it shows. I wish they didn't cut so much out from the original game.