Page 102 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    Great game but terrible last boss...
    i feel like this is an issue in so many games​. bioshock 1 + 2 are the worst culprits, i think.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Really in love with Fallen Order right now! I quite enjoy the story and apart from some minor nitpicks this game has sucked me in. Certainly not the most exciting thing I've played and the puzzles are tedious, but it really gets you hyped again for Star Wars. Love the era this plays in although the boss design is quite lame apart from that huge Bat which was kind of cool.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    So, just how Dark Souls-esque is the combat in Fallen Order? I'm not ashamed to admit that i tried the first Dark Souls and i couldn't even get past that first demon boss. I have The Surge, and while i like the aesthetic, i haven't been able to get past the first boss there either. Souls style games are just not for me. That being said, is there a difficulty setting low enough on Fallen Order for someone like me to be able to reasonably make it through the game?

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I'm playing Alto's Odyssey again, which is Alto's Adventure 2. Those games are just SO. FUCKING. GOOD.
    They're simple to learn, but, the later levels are hard to master. They are also insanely gorgeous in terms of visuals and audio. They are my favorite tablet games by far

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Been back in Titanfall 2 HARD thanks to it being the "free" game on PS+ this month. Gone from about 4k players online to 100k and it's GLORIOUS!

Purposely started using a weapon i hadn't used before at all, the Wingman Elite...and i'm having an absolutely blast!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    So, just how Dark Souls-esque is the combat in Fallen Order? I'm not ashamed to admit that i tried the first Dark Souls and i couldn't even get past that first demon boss. I have The Surge, and while i like the aesthetic, i haven't been able to get past the first boss there either. Souls style games are just not for me. That being said, is there a difficulty setting low enough on Fallen Order for someone like me to be able to reasonably make it through the game?
    There's a hint of Souls combat (especially with stamina) that is in Fallen Order, but I think it's super forgiving compared to any of the Souls games.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I still haven't set up the fucking new XBOX with gamepass and online or whatever you call it, that my homeboys are paying for, because I've been going through so much bullshit :/

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Has anyone been playing or tried playing Death Stranding? If so, thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I’ve had such a struggle into Monster hunter world. It just feels overwhelming at times.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    I’ve had such a struggle into Monster hunter world. It just feels overwhelming at times.
    It's intimidating to get the hang of.... really, watch tutorial videos and read some guides. More than any other game, you'll benefit from it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    Has anyone been playing or tried playing Death Stranding? If so, thoughts?

Visit the thread for it.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Visit the thread for it.
    Haha I saw that after I posted this

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Persona 5 has taken over my life for 200 hours. It is the first single player game I can think of (Besides maybe FF7 for PS1) that I put this much time into. Also, being a trophy hunter doesn't help so I am determined to get the platinum for this. Fusing Satanael was nothing short of satisfying as hell! Two more trophies to go!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Started Control. Very weird and have no idea what's going on. Digging it though.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just beat Fallen Order last night, I really enjoyed it. Was a nice change of pace after months of nothing but Borderlands 3. Now to go after the billion collectibles!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Now balls deep in division 2. Fucking game.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Getting deep into The Outer Worlds. I really like it, seems like a hybrid of Mass Effect 2 and Fallout.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Getting deep into The Outer Worlds. I really like it, seems like a hybrid of Mass Effect 2 and Fallout.
    Just finished the story for Outerworlds over the weekend. It was a fun game but I had trouble keeping track of how my decisions effected the endings. I had to google a bit afterwards to see what the other outcomes were and if what I ended up wit was a more positive ending. I enjoyed it a lot...until I started playing Death Stranding. That game is consuming my life and I don’t want it to end so I’m slowing down playing it as frequently as I have been.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I finished Terminator: Resistance last night. There was a lot of fan service, which is nice, no cameos by Arnold but at his age, i'm all right with that. Story was pretty standard Terminator fare. Dialog was okay, some mild cheese but it's definitely not the worst i've ever had in a game. The controls are a bit sluggish, I had to turn up the sensitivity which is something i do rarely nowadays. I liked the weapon selection and the fact that the various side missions will affect the ending you get. All in all, I liked it but it was fairly mediocre. Not worth the full $60, although to be fair i paid for 40 of that with reward points.
    Last edited by Demogorgon; 01-10-2020 at 02:03 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    I finished Terminator: Resistance last night. There was a lot of fan service, which is nice, no cameos by Arnold but at his age, i'm all right with that. Story was pretty standard Terminator fare. Dialog was okay, some mild cheese but it's definitely not the worst i've ever had in a game. The controls are a bit sluggish, I had to turn up the sensitivity which is something i do rarely nowadays. I liked the weapon selection and the fact that the various side missions will affect the ending you get. All in all, I liked it but it was fairly mediocre. Not worth the full $60, although to be fair i paid for 40 of that with reward points.
    Probably somewhere in between Aliens: Colonial Marines and Alien Isolation in terms of quality for a film franchise game would you say?

I definitely heard some not-so-bad thoughts about it, this review piqued my curiosity on it the most.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Probably somewhere in between Aliens: Colonial Marines and Alien Isolation in terms of quality for a film franchise game would you say?
    That's a solid review. I will say that the game is miles above Colonial Marines. THAT game is one of my greatest game disappointments. I preordered it and everything. As for Terminator, i didn't run into any glitches at all, and the enemy AI was good and made sense in it's tactics. There is a little bit of stealth but not on the level of Isolation, especially later in the game.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Finally back to work after my long holiday, only managed to finish 2 games (but both were platium'd so i'd say they were worth it) Death End RE:Quest and Horizon Zero Dawn, both were very VERY good games.

Unfortunately nobody got me Jedi Fallen Order for xmas though

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    The new Blair Witch game is surprisingly pretty damn good. It really captures the creepiness of being in the woods at night and is genuinely freaky at some points. Not sure I'll replay it to get the other endings but the wife and I had a lot of fun running through it over the weekend.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    beat axiom verge again last week (fourth time).

played through Gris in two sittings on sunday. cried several times. literally the most beautiful game i've ever played. the music is phenomenal. i can't wait to play it again.

still need to play link's awakening.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillfred View Post
    Now balls deep in division 2. Fucking game.
    I picked this up over the holidays because i saw it for £10 and i thought it would be a good co-op game with my mate (he hasn't picked it up yet) We also picked up Anthem because it was £4 brand new and thought why not...we got 3 hours out of it and haven't played it since.

I will start the Division 2 at some point soon before the next wave of must play games are out.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    beat axiom verge again last week (fourth time).

played through Gris in two sittings on sunday. cried several times. literally the most beautiful game i've ever played. the music is phenomenal. i can't wait to play it again.

still need to play link's awakening.
    I need to play Axiom Verge...for the first time. I played like an hour or two then moved on to something else for some reason. I love Metroid games too.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I need to play Axiom Verge...for the first time. I played like an hour or two then moved on to something else for some reason. I love Metroid games too.
    i mean if you can't tell by the fact that i keep replaying it, it's fucking great. there are also "secret worlds" you can find via scan-line glitches, and they're randomly generated, in different places each time you start a new game, and sometimes you'll find bonus weapons! the replay value is so good.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    link's awakening. got it for christmas, haven't had much time to play it. just entered the third dungeon. it's such a delightful game. and odd af. pretty neat that the story was inspired by twin peaks. it's just as challenging now as it was when i was 12.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Just beat Diablo 3 on my switch and now I’m on to Dragon Quest!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Finished Outer Worlds, I liked it but it was short for an RPG. Next, Zelda Breath of the Wild (on Cemu) and Gears 5.