Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98
Results 2,911 to 2,914 of 2914

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm having a blast with Rage 2. There are a ton of things to do, so many locations, and they really expanded on the background lore. I mean, they had to, since the first game was so thin. This game is a massive improvement over the first in nearly every way.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I'll pick up Rage 2 at some point. It's gotten OK reviews and from game-play footage it looks up my street. Need to clear this back log first. Senran Kagura Burst Renewal won't take me long before i move onto maybe Digimon Cybersluth Hackers Memory (the first was VERY good...and LONG).

I need to clear as many of these as i can because Pokemon is day one for me and that means i need a Switch and there are a mounting number of titles on that i want to play as well...also need to assign a day to re-doing my Pokemon spreadsheet for all the new Mon (yes i have a spreadsheet, i need ALL the Pokemon...i'm only missing 2 event only bastards!)

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Picked up the og God of War saga for PS3 which has 1, 2, 3 and the Origins collection games. Only one I'm missing besides the reboot is Ascension i think.

I haven't played any of these games outside of some demos, i am excited to go on this journey. I avoided them like the plague because of how much i loathe QTEs and i know this series is notorious for them if not the sole reason they even exist lol but I've decided to bite that bullet and put aside my grievance about it to just enjoy some good old melee action.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    NIOH 2 closed alpha soon.