Page 98 of 129 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 3844

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    NIOH 2 closed alpha soon.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    A friend recently let me borrow Red Dead 2. I agree with the comments on the previous page that its not the easiest game to get into. For me, about the first quarter of the game felt tedious. But currently around 40% completion and now I’m really enjoying it, and I can’t even pinpoint what (if anything) changed to hook me.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Was gonna wait for the inevitable GOTY/Complete Edition but it was for sale at Best Buy for $35.99 so whatever.

Really enjoying it so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Devil May Cry 5. I liked it but I wish they released more levels.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Devil May Cry 5. I liked it but I wish they released more levels.
    I really liked it at first, but after I was finished I was like...that was it? Levels were pretty boring.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I didn't get far enough in DMC5 to have an opinion, but I also felt really underwhelmed the last time I jumped back into it.

I finished my NG play through of Sekiro, and so I'm going through it again and I'm actually enjoying it a lot more this time... Honestly, NG+ is easier in general, and this is how the game's initial difficulty spike should have worked. It was too overbearing at first.

The game is good.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I didn't get far enough in DMC5 to have an opinion, but I also felt really underwhelmed the last time I jumped back into it.

I finished my NG play through of Sekiro, and so I'm going through it again and I'm actually enjoying it a lot more this time... Honestly, NG+ is easier in general, and this is how the game's initial difficulty spike should have worked. It was too overbearing at first.

The game is good.
    The last boss is incredibly stupid, but yeah I liked it better on a second playthrough. I also went through DS3 with the DLC, fucking hard as shit (I ended up cheating).

Going through Bloodborne again this summer since I haven't found anything else to try yet. I've only went through the DLC once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been going back and playing a couple of Wii games on my Wii U. Rygar (Something about swing physics in video games, if done well, really draws me in. Started with the first Bionic Commando on NES), Metroid Other M.

Also, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Damn fine game.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by punk View Post
    I've been going back and playing a couple of Wii games on my Wii U. Rygar (Something about swing physics in video games, if done well, really draws me in. Started with the first Bionic Commando on NES), Metroid Other M.

Also, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Damn fine game.
    have you played Axiom Verge? available for switch (that's the only place i've played it) and the best metroidvania game i've ever played. plus it's got bionic commando-style swinging!

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    have you played Axiom Verge? available for switch (that's the only place i've played it) and the best metroidvania game i've ever played. plus it's got bionic commando-style swinging!
    it's better than Symphony and Super Metroid? Really?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Not better, but a great entry into the Metroidvania genre. I also recommend Shadow Complex (Remastered).

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    for me it's tied with super metroid in terms of gameplay but better in terms of story.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    for me it's tied with super metroid in terms of gameplay but better in terms of story.
    Damn. I need to try it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just finished this game over the weekend and loved it. Developed by No Code and published by Devolver Digital <3 It's fairly short, but so so good. Highly recommended if you love puzzles and sci-fi thrillers.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Damn. I need to try it.
    Did you try Hollow Knight?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No, I have not played Axiom Verge. Sounds like something I would really like, and I'm looking for a reason to get a switch. Are there other good games for it? I haven't been paying much attention. Mostly concentrating on Breath of the Wild when I play newer games. I'll have to do some research.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by punk View Post
    No, I have not played Axiom Verge. Sounds like something I would really like, and I'm looking for a reason to get a switch. Are there other good games for it? I haven't been paying much attention. Mostly concentrating on Breath of the Wild when I play newer games. I'll have to do some research.
    the sheer number of games you can get for less than $20 in the switch store is amazing. a lot of the BIG switch titles i haven't played (i have mario kart, smash bros., & breath of the wild, all of which i love) but there are a ton of games i've gotten from the store (hollow knight, celeste, night in the woods) that have been some of the most enjoyable game-playing experiences i've ever had. i know a lot of those titles aren't exclusive to the switch, but as someone who has never been a PC gamer, it's really great for me to have them on a system i love (and i really do love the switch).

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Hollow Knight is IMO the best Metroidvania game ever made. That includes SotN and Metroid 3.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I think someone was looking for a cheap Dark Souls Remastered? Best Buy has it for $20 right now.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dark-so...cdYR9_InY.oPOA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the sheer number of games you can get for less than $20 in the switch store is amazing. a lot of the BIG switch titles i haven't played (i have mario kart, smash bros., & breath of the wild, all of which i love) but there are a ton of games i've gotten from the store (hollow knight, celeste, night in the woods) that have been some of the most enjoyable game-playing experiences i've ever had. i know a lot of those titles aren't exclusive to the switch, but as someone who has never been a PC gamer, it's really great for me to have them on a system i love (and i really do love the switch).
    That sounds awesome. I have always been on the Nintendo side of the debate (never been a PC gamer myself, either), and I am encouraged to hear that the Switch is a good system with good games available.

I think I might really enjoy the games from the store, too. The quality of games available seems to have reached a high level.

Way to go, Nintendo!

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I keep wanting to like my Switch. I honestly can't tell you what it is...

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I keep wanting to like my Switch. I honestly can't tell you what it is...
    literally my only​ issue is that the controller occasionally feels too small

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'm desperately trying to clear my back catalogue before September...there are SO.MANY.GAMES out i wanna play!

Platinum'd Senran Kagura, Finished Bullet Girls, Onto Digimon Hackers memory. Then it's Far Cry New Dawn, Dishonered 2, Yakuza 0 and Dark Souls Remastered...

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Need some advice, thinking about getting the PS4 VR headset. I know it’s not as close to the computer versions but I really
    am excited to try PS4 VR. Any suggestions would be greatly satisfied.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    I've been finally finishing up Metroid Fusion: it is to Super Metroid, I'd say, what the GBA and DS Castlevanias are to SoTN.

Speaking of which, I'd been TRYING to play Order of Ecclesia, but, good god: that shit gets REALLY hard, in a hurry - like, TOO hard, for me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Bloodstained is out today, I can't wait to play it. Made by the creator of all of the GBA, DS, and SotN games.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    You guys should definitely check out Bloodstained...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    You guys should definitely check out Bloodstained...

That intro is one of his best!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Bloodstained is out today, I can't wait to play it. Made by the creator of all of the GBA, DS, and SotN games.
    This game is everything I've been waiting for! I got the items needed to craft the Rhava Velar last night (Crissaegrim).