Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93
Results 2,761 to 2,776 of 2776

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I'm playing Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on DS. It's SO FUCKING GOOD. Aside from a couple of questionable gimmicky mechanics with the touch screen, this thing is almost as good as Symphony.
    I have all of these via an emulator...I've never played the DS Castlevanias yet.

I'm back on the Destiny 2 bandwagon.

Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I have all of these via an emulator...I've never played the DS Castlevanias yet.

I'm back on the Destiny 2 bandwagon.
    I'll go out on a limb and say that damn near anyone who likes SoTN will like the DS games.
    Have you played the GBA castlevanias? 2/3 of those are badass.
    Between GBA and DS, we basically got five SoTN sequels, which is awesome.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I'll go out on a limb and say that damn near anyone who likes SoTN will like the DS games.
    Have you played the GBA castlevanias? 2/3 of those are badass.
    Between GBA and DS, we basically got five SoTN sequels, which is awesome.
    I did play the GBA ones a long time ago.

Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I did play the GBA ones a long time ago.
    I think the DS is on par with the ps1 (while the gba is more like an SNES.)
    So you can imagine.

So I just got my DS recently. I WAS just going to get an emulator, but I found a DS for CHEAP and decided I would like to have the actual hardware. And I found a software solution that...ANYWAY:

I wanted to ask: have you played many DS games? Do you have any favorites or know of any hidden gems?

In fact, any of you guys can chime in: I'd be happy to hear suggestions.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I haven't played any DS games besides trying those...and that was mainly to see how the emulator worked. I did try Citra for the new Metroid as well.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    I got too many games now...

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    WWE 2K19
    Assassins Creed: Odyssey

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I got too many games now...

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    WWE 2K19
    Assassins Creed: Odyssey
    Main reason I'm not buying those games is because of my backlog. Plus I never played Origin. Haven't played a WWE game in years either.

I've got a game a week now. World Ends With You on Friday. Soul Calibur the following week. Then, Red Dead (maybe? probably?).

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Main reason I'm not buying those games is because of my backlog. Plus I never played Origin. Haven't played a WWE game in years either.

I've got a game a week now. World Ends With You on Friday. Soul Calibur the following week. Then, Red Dead (maybe? probably?).
    I bought the Wooo! Edition of 2K19. First game I've bought on launch since 2012 with WWE '13. It's good.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I bought the Wooo! Edition of 2K19. First game I've bought on launch since 2012 with WWE '13. It's good.
    Haven't played a WWE game since 2012... If they released it in a less stacked part of the year, I'd maybe check it out. But, there's way too many other games. I wouldn't have the time or the space for it.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Haven't played a WWE game since 2012... If they released it in a less stacked part of the year, I'd maybe check it out. But, there's way too many other games. I wouldn't have the time or the space for it.
    I hear you. I just wanted to play one when it was fresh and relevant. Minus some choices that are questionable, the game has a ton on the roster. So expansive.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just started playing Two Point Hospital

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Livelock: it's one of the free games on Xbox Live...it's a lot of fun! It's a top-down twin-stick-style game with three distinct character classes, decent progression, and a short, but enjoyable campaign. I've been playing it since last week and am at 915/1000 gamer score without even really trying. It's worth a play, especially for free, but I'd say it's worth the $10 asking price, too.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm in that dead zone between now and Read Dead 2's release. I've completed most of my games but i don't want to start anything new because RD2 is 2 and a bit weeks away, but at the same time i have little to do...might jump back into Titanfall MP, that's always a good time killer.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    About to start playing the Stress Test for Fallout 76.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Been playing Until Dawn for something to do until Red Dead 2 comes out, got it from PS Plus a while ago. Pretty cool how everything plays out based on your decisions. Gonna run through it again with a guide to get all collectibles and the different endings.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Megaman 11 is really awesome, its a true return to form. Plus its only 30 USD