Page 50 of 129 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    The image in your post wasn't loading for me, had no idea! I started it maybe a week ago and have been in love; I'm not past maybe halfway in the main story but have done nearly every single side activity available and am one upgrade away from having a perfect Jackdaw. It's easy like most AC games but I'm finding it really enjoyably easy, which is rare for me. Defeating the legendary ships with little trouble after running into one near the start of the game and getting destroyed is just wonderful.

I'm running into a problem now though, where in the main story any mission involving sailing with an ally becomes really difficult since my heavy shot and mortars are maxed out, meaning that if the ally gets remotely in range I get desynch'ed because they die.

Oh, and Space, have you played Outlast? I know you're into horror films, no idea if that extends into your gaming. I haven't checked it out yet but have considered grabbing it for the PS4.
    I'm currently playing the Freedom Cry DLC. I finished the main story yesterday. I just have to mop up for upgrades, crew mates, contracts, forts, exploration and achievements. It's the first AC game I completed 100% through the story (sad isn't it?).

Yeah, I bought Outlast when it came out on Xbox One at the end of June. I posted about it in page or two back in this thread.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Scored The Last Of Us: Survival Edition off ebay for 22.00 + 4.04 shipping. Can't beat it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I finally beat Bioshock 1. Great game. Now time to go back and start harvesting those little girls.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I haven't been playing anything because The International is going on. I'm surprised there isn't a dedicated thread. Does anyone here play or follow Dota? (I'll start one if there's any interest.)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Okay starting up Bioshock 2.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Damn you PSN. Another .99 cent Flash Sale!

Got Tekken 2, Dino Crisis, Dino Crisis 2, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD and Twisted Metal Black for my PS3 and Vita. Such a great deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Picked up Far Cry 3 last night. Never played any of these but I'm really interested in 4 so I thought I'd give this a go.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    Okay starting up Bioshock 2.
    Thinking about doing this too, it's just sitting on my HD. Couldn't sleep last night so I played Poker Night 2 for a few hours. Brock is so funny.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Picked up FFXIV, again. Lvl 19 thaumaturge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Picked up FFXIV, again. Lvl 19 thaumaturge.
    Nice, I'm the same class at lvl. 29. Do you play on PC or ps?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiah View Post
    Nice, I'm the same class at lvl. 29. Do you play on PC or ps?
    I'm on PS4. Siren server. PS3/4 and PC are on the same servers, I think?

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Well, AC4 is now the first AC game for me to 100 percent synchronize in. Still have the multiplayer Trophies left, otherwise I've got all the single player ones.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Trying to finish up some PS3 games since there isn't dick out for PS4.

Did the last few trophies for Darksiders II the other day to get the plat. Still kind of disappointed in that game.

Getting back into Far Cry 3, think I'm a little over halfway through the story. Love this game and can't wait for the 4th.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    DmC was okay. Good for being free though. Also just played through Sonic CD for the first time in like 15 years, on a Sega CD. Getting the good future ending was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.

Up next: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker....for the first time.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    The Last of Us has amusing online play but I HATE games that reward a player just because they've had the game longer than me. This game is so unfair and un-noob friendly its ridiculous.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Destiny Beta.
    Its weird.. Its very pretty, stunning in fact, the design work is excellent, and I like the shooty shoots... but it does feel a bit like a hard-sci-fi version of Borderlands. I like that other players are just sort of there.. a bit like Journey.. but you can just kinda ignore them on the way to an objective, which seems to always be (so far) a few corridors with a boss at the end. Will play more though.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post
    Destiny Beta.
    Its weird.. Its very pretty, stunning in fact, the design work is excellent, and I like the shooty shoots... but it does feel a bit like a hard-sci-fi version of Borderlands. I like that other players are just sort of there.. a bit like Journey.. but you can just kinda ignore them on the way to an objective, which seems to always be (so far) a few corridors with a boss at the end. Will play more though.
    I have no doubt that the game is gonna be a great success, sell millions, be fun, have solid mechanics, a good story and some serious input thought but this game is so grossly overrated it's ridiculous. You'd think no other game was coming out this Fall. I can think of games being better that have ZERO interest or acclaim (I'm looking at you you, Phantom Pain <3). You'd also expect this game to be a Sony exclusive due to the utter lack of any news or information on the Xbox side of things, but that's another story.

Don't get me wrong, I'll enjoy this game I'm sure and I'll play it a lot until those October games. Doubt I'll be a frequent player though.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Phantom Pain is looking to be March 2015 so I wouldn't see much more noise beyond whats come out of e3... Despite that.. it probably the only game I'm really looking forward too, even if I haven't actually gotten around to playing Ground Zeroes yet..
    Don't get me wrong, Destiny is far more interesting and full of interaction way beyond the usual sci-fi shooter / yearly CoD blastfests. Its got its own pace, its got that lovely Halo-esque combat loop (did I just use combat loop? how pretentious..) where you and the AI almost dance around each other. It's also pretty obvious that Sony are fronting promo costs (like Microsoft do with CoD) hence the lack of non-PS based coverage. But yeah.. once you are in to it, the initial blandness (although the skyboxes, day/night and general design is stunning in my opinion) fades as you figure how the world works, zooming about on the funky jetbike is cool, but balanced and its really got a bit of addictiveness to it. It just takes a bit of peeling to get there.

Hell what else is there this year? I'm really not seeing anything bar Destiny and Sunset Overdrive that isn't some kinda sequel or rehash..

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Started Vanquish last night since I forgot I got it free from PS+ a while ago. Pretty fun so far.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    A friend just introduced me to X-Com: Enemy Unknown, which is gonna take my free time and flush it down the toilet.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Millionaire View Post
    A friend just introduced me to X-Com: Enemy Unknown, which is gonna take my free time and flush it down the toilet.
    When you're done with that, play the original too. Amazing stuff.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Picked up some games at gamestop and pre-ordered one too.

Dead Space 3

Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition

Doom 3: BFG Edition

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and my first PS4 game,

Infamous Second Son. All of them are awesome, completely awesome. Dat PS4 game tho. Infamous is fun as hell and Borderlands 2 lives up to the hype for me.

Also, I pre-ordered WWE 2K15 solely for Sting.

Next time I'm going back i'm getting the Mass Effect Trilogy another PS4 controller and UFC for the PS4. Yiss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    divinity- original sin
    its an oldschool, turn-based pc rpg and it even has a coop mode, so I can play it with my bf if I feel social enough ^^ yay!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I've been playing Soul Blade the last few days, thanks to the joys of emulation. As a kid, I could never get all the weapons in Edge Master Mode because I sucked at CriticalEdge combos but I guess it got easier as I got older. That was nice.

Started replaying Syphon Filter too.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    I've been playing Soul Blade the last few days, thanks to the joys of emulation. As a kid, I could never get all the weapons in Edge Master Mode because I sucked at CriticalEdge combos but I guess it got easier as I got older. That was nice.

Started replaying Syphon Filter too.
    I'm glad we got another fan and someone that gives acknowledgment. People think the series started with Soul Calibur. It didn't!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Operation: Raccoon City. I really don't understand the hate this game got. People bash it because it's not their ideal Resident Evil game. This game doesn't try to be like any another RE game. So if you look at it that way, the game's not that bad. It averaged a 3-4 out of 10 but I'd probably give it a 6 or 7. This game is a good example of why I can't trust anyone's opinions on video games except my own.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiah View Post
    Operation: Raccoon City. I really don't understand the hate this game got. People bash it because it's not their ideal Resident Evil game. This game doesn't try to be like any another RE game. So if you look at it that way, the game's not that bad. It averaged a 3-4 out of 10 but I'd probably give it a 6 or 7. This game is a good example of why I can't trust anyone's opinions on video games except my own.
    I enjoyed it. It's not the greatest game in the world but it's not the stinking turd people state it is. I enjoyed it for what it was: a third person shooter with zombies. The game being set during the time frame and universe of Resident Evil 2 made it even better. Speaking of Capcom,

Playing this after the .99 Flash Sale. They need to reboot this series.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I enjoyed it. It's not the greatest game in the world but it's not the stinking turd people state it is. I enjoyed it for what it was: a third person shooter with zombies. The game being set during the time frame and universe of Resident Evil 2 made it even better. Speaking of Capcom,

Playing this after the .99 Flash Sale. They need to reboot this series.
    I don't think I managed to complete Dino Crisis, it was too hard for me and I gave up. I probably need to look up some cheats

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I've been playing Final Fantasy X on my Vita too much lately... and as much as I'm (for the most part) enjoying the nostalgia trip, I'm beginning to accept that the game wasn't as good as I originally thought it was. It has pretty much the exact same "on rails" restrictions upon exploration that plagued FFXIII... and yet, everyone hated XIII for that, but people loved X.

I guess I don't get it. Also, a lot of these characters are just straight up annoying. When it came out, the CG cinematic sequences blew me away. Now, it's been outdone by a lot of other games and movies, and some of it just looks ridiculous. The plot is alright, nothing amazing. Tidus wears the stupidest clown suit of any lead character in a game ever, and 90% of the time he opens his mouth I wish he'd just stfu.

Also.... you're rereleasing an HD update on your classic game, and you didn't allow people to skip the Aeon summoning animations? People have been bitching about this since VII, it should have been there in X in the first place... but you don't fix it in your new HD update? Come on Square...