Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3135

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    How is that game?
    Great! An engaging campaign followed up with an equally fulfilling continued Mercenary game afterwards... and then the multiplayer after that is quite fun.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Anyone lucky enough to play Half-Life Alyx?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Anyone lucky enough to play Half-Life Alyx?
    I played it for about an hour and a half last night, it's really amazing. I was in awe most of the time, and that never happens anymore.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I been playing Nioh 2 and the the tutorial for two days now and I understand the basics but the menu is a bit confusing
    to understand. Is it easy to catch on or do I need to play Nioh 1 ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    MLB the Show 19
    Shadow of the Colossus
    Dark Souls 3
    NBA 2K20

I wanted to get MLB 20 but don't have the 60 dollars for it right now. Not sure if anyone here plays sports video games or is into sports. Just wondering if MLB 20 is worth dropping 60 for right now.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    been feeling dumpy lately because of this so ordered The Last of Us (hey why not play the end of the world) and Split/Second for my PS3. I loved Split/Second when it came out, played it to a 100% trophy as well. I wish Disney didn't cancel their game divisions when they did and we could have gotten a sequel. such a good concept.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Been playing a lot of Guilty Gear (trying to get good). Probably finish my Yakuza 6 playthrough today. Some Animal Crossing. And maybe force myself into some Death Stranding.

Mostly biding my time until RE3 and FF7R (and a few fighting game updates).

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Valfaris is on sale on the switch store for $14.99 (normally $24.99) so i bought it yesterday. another game that i'm probably going to put a lot of hours into like i did with Dead Cells. at least this one has checkpoints! and a soundtrack by the guy from Celtic Frost! it's fucking awesome!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Started Doom (first one). Picked up MediEvil on sale too.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Been playing Control on my down time.

This game needed a difficulty setting. This game can be a slog to play after replaying some areas over and over and over. Most of my death aren't even due to my shitty playing. This is the first game in years that I've played that when I die it's completely random.

I still like the game though.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Trying again to get through The Last of Us. It just feels depressing, and I don't love stealth gameplay. IMO, the action-y gameplay is weak.

The writing and everything else is incredible, it's just not a joy for me. It feels like a chore.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Trying again to get through The Last of Us. It just feels depressing, and I don't love stealth gameplay. IMO, the action-y gameplay is weak.

The writing and everything else is incredible, it's just not a joy for me. It feels like a chore.
    One of the best games I played last year. The story hit me in the gut and I was pretty emotionally involved with it. I thought for a game that came out in 2013ish, it played and looked well. Keep at it. Itíll be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    i'm playing the FUCK out of GTA Chinatown Wars- i've especially gotten addicted to the drug running aspect. this is on my DS, btw.

I've honestly never done anything but just cause destruction on GTA games, starting with the first one.

But i have a few from the PS2 and 3 eras, just sitting there, and, holy shit- if it's a bigger version of what i'm playing on the DS, i am sooooo in.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post

I have never beaten the game on 3 or 4 but I own it on both. The game is enjoyable but the gameplay sections are....tedious. I was planning on beating it on 4 before the second game comes out in May.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    this is kinda weird, but I'm finally playing the VR game Job Simulator. Hilarious and maybe exactly what I needed right now. They should give this out for free in April if they had any sense of humor.