Page 68 of 129 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 3844

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Really liking Far Cry Primal, the Stone Age is a great setting for this series. A couple more skill points and I'll be able to ride a mother fucking sabertooth tiger. Building up your village/tribe adds a pretty cool twist to the usual formula of these games.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post
    The Witness.
    I have so many moments of "YES! FUCK YOU GAME I GET IT" crossed with angry rage at not getting it for another hour... not used a walk through, but did get an early puzzle spoiled. It's like the Dark Souls of puzzle games. It's good.
    Also still playing Suikoden on the Vita.. about.. 11 hours in? It's a great RPG but I only really get time with it before bed..
    Been playing The Witness with my wife, kind of tag teaming it whenever we have time. There's been a few times where after being stuck on a puzzle for an hour or so, we just walk away from it and come back to it later with a clear head and end up solving it like that. Reeally good game.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Just finished Heavy Rain. This is one of my favorite games of all time.
    Now i'm about to start Beyond: Two Souls, but i will most definitely revisiting HR to see the alternate ways in which the story can progress.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Just finished Heavy Rain. This is one of my favorite games of all time.
    Now i'm about to start Beyond: Two Souls, but i will most definitely revisiting HR to see the alternate ways in which the story can progress.
    Yeah that's a great game. Getting all of the different endings is a huge pain in the ass, but worth it.

I've just about finished up everything in Far Cry Primal. It's a really, really fun game.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Yeah that's a great game. Getting all of the different endings is a huge pain in the ass, but worth it.

I've just about finished up everything in Far Cry Primal. It's a really, really fun game.
    say man, is the story different in the different endings? like, as in, who the killer is and such?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    say man, is the story different in the different endings? like, as in, who the killer is and such?
    The killer's identity doesn't change but a lot of other things do. Some characters die, different characters are there at the end. It's been a couple of years since I played it so I can't remember all of the specifics, but it's worth it to see what's different. There are extra cutscenes and whatnot depending on choices you make.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/f...-road-map.html
    I used that trophy guide after my first playthrough to do everything

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Halo 2, here's to hoping it remains stable. Thing heats my laptop up pretty good.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    edit .....
    Last edited by kel; 08-19-2016 at 11:34 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0f3d View Post
    my husband and i like to get drunk and play super mario 2 and 3. last night i randomly summoned the ghost coin ship on world 1.
    that is one of the cutest things i've ever heard. :}

i've been playing through the new HD Twilight Princess. it's definitely (mostly) much nicer playing with a regular controller (i'm using the Wii U gamepad) as opposed to the Wii remote, but, because i have only ever played on the Wii before, everything is backwards to me. and i played through it multiple times on the Wii, which means everything i'm used to being a certain direction is reversed, which is very disconcerting haha. oh well, at least link is properly let-handed. it's also really nice to be able to manually adjust the camera without just constantly having to ZL target.

i think the only thing i REALLY DON'T like is that, because of how i set my camera to be adjusted in third person (reverse horizontal axis), it makes it so when i'm in first person trying to aim (where i'm used to normal horiz axis, reverse vertical axis), i can't use the control stick, and i have to move the gamepad around, which is a bit cumbersome. that said, it's a small gripe, and i'll definitely get used to it.

the game looks/sounds BEAUTIFUL and it plays really well. plus, they made it so you don't get the "you got a blue rupee! that's worth 5 rupees!" every time. it's just "you got 5 rupees" now haha

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    New Hitman game. I bought the Intro Pack with the Tutorial Prologue and the Paris assignment. Looking great so far. All I did was the prologue.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Do you guys remember that ATV game called Pure?
    My brother had it back when i was living with him in Deep Ellum in '09 or so, and i LOOOOOVED that shit.
    Well i got it for my new to me PS 3 and i love it once again

Also, does anyone still play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 online? I plan to order a copy, and i go hard'n a motherfucker with Ling Xiaoyu. And i've been doing it for damn near 20 years

At any rate, i will have it soon. My ps name is Elevenisms (because some eerie doppleganger is already called elevenism.)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Do you guys remember that ATV game called Pure?
    My brother had it back when i was living with him in Deep Ellum in '09 or so, and i LOOOOOVED that shit.
    Well i got it for my new to me PS 3 and i love it once again

Also, does anyone still play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 online? I plan to order a copy, and i go hard'n a motherfucker with Ling Xiaoyu. And i've been doing it for damn near 20 years

At any rate, i will have it soon. My ps name is Elevenisms (because some eerie doppleganger is already called elevenism.)
    I'd play with you but I own TTT2 on Xbox 360 though.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I'd play with you but I own TTT2 on Xbox 360 though.
    you're lucky, man. because i bring fucking CHAOS with Ling Xiaoyu. lolololol

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    you're lucky, man. because i bring fucking CHAOS with Ling Xiaoyu. lolololol
    My Williams Sisters team would pummel you.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    My Williams Sisters team would pummel you.
    God DAMN that sounds interesting!
    I'd probably have to bring Jin, or, just to trip you out, Kunimitsu. Or straight Mokujin team. Damnit dude, i don't have anyone to play with!
    get a playstation! (i'll keep my eyes out for an XBOX, cheap)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    God DAMN that sounds interesting!
    I'd probably have to bring Jin, or, just to trip you out, Kunimitsu. Or straight Mokujin team. Damnit dude, i don't have anyone to play with!
    get a playstation! (i'll keep my eyes out for an XBOX, cheap)
    I have a PS3 but don't own the game.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    I have a PS3 but don't own the game.
    well, we're in the same boat.
    some cocksucker just outbid me on ebay with 3 minutes left. i thought i had it locked down and got up to get a fucking piece of chicken, then came back to pay, and, le sigh. Fucker got it for $9.50, like new.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    anyone else out there playing Salt and Sanctuary?! It's like someone made a 2D Metroidvania version of Dark Souls, and it actually is amazing.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Speaking of Dark Souls, Xbox's Games with Gold just released Lords of the Fallen as the free game this month. It's challenging enough but no where as near in difficulty. It's good thus far. I've beaten 2 bosses.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    A couple of my friends ended up getting Dying Light so we start playing co-op, it's so damn fun. I think it's surpassed Borderlands as my favorite co-op game.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    A couple of my friends ended up getting Dying Light so we start playing co-op, it's so damn fun. I think it's surpassed Borderlands as my favorite co-op game.
    Me and my friend that I game share with got it last year. We got about half way throughout then just randomly stopped due to life stuff and the games coming out. I expressed wanting to go back and finish it but alas, getting him to commit to it isn't easy. Not a huge deal. he bought it, not me.

It's a good game.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Speaking of Dark Souls, Xbox's Games with Gold just released Lords of the Fallen as the free game this month. It's challenging enough but no where as near in difficulty. It's good thus far. I've beaten 2 bosses.
    I played that game when it came out, and even though I ended up unlocking all the trophies and completing the DLC, I still walked away really disliking the game in the end. Something about it just rubbed me the wrong way.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I played that game when it came out, and even though I ended up unlocking all the trophies and completing the DLC, I still walked away really disliking the game in the end. Something about it just rubbed me the wrong way.
    I don't think it's bad. I've enjoyed what I've done thus far. It's a small lesser known gem amongst every major AAA title I'd say, truthfully.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I don't think it's bad. I've enjoyed what I've done thus far. It's a small lesser known gem amongst every major AAA title I'd say, truthfully.
    it starts off ok, but the balance isn't there, and it pretty much breaks the game at the mid-way point... also, the final boss really reveals what a poorly designed cheap bastard he is on NG++, but on NG he's a joke. NG+ in Lords really reveals how some things weren't thought through... even though you can race through the entire game in about two hours once you know where everything is.

Maybe I'm also bitter because I REALLY hated the DLC chapter.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Picked up Twilight Princess HD. It's amazing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    same here. great experience and great graphics.

and when I am not playing Zelda I love wasting my time with Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Kart 8 and CoD BO II.
    Last edited by reznovka; 03-19-2016 at 02:37 PM. Reason: forgot something :D

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i've been playing through the new HD Twilight Princess. it's definitely (mostly) much nicer playing with a regular controller (i'm using the Wii U gamepad) as opposed to the Wii remote, but, because i have only ever played on the Wii before, everything is backwards to me. and i played through it multiple times on the Wii, which means everything i'm used to being a certain direction is reversed, which is very disconcerting haha. oh well, at least link is properly let-handed. it's also really nice to be able to manually adjust the camera without just constantly having to ZL target.

i think the only thing i REALLY DON'T like is that, because of how i set my camera to be adjusted in third person (reverse horizontal axis), it makes it so when i'm in first person trying to aim (where i'm used to normal horiz axis, reverse vertical axis), i can't use the control stick, and i have to move the gamepad around, which is a bit cumbersome. that said, it's a small gripe, and i'll definitely get used to it.

the game looks/sounds BEAUTIFUL and it plays really well. plus, they made it so you don't get the "you got a blue rupee! that's worth 5 rupees!" every time. it's just "you got 5 rupees" now haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nothInc View Post

and when I am not playing Zelda I love wasting my time with Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Kart 8 and CoD BO II.
    did you guys have the same feelings as me regarding the aiming? (quoted myself above)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    never played the wii or gamecube version but as a shooter player I dislike the aiming anyway. It feels vague.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nothInc View Post

Been years since I've played a mario kart. Yet to play a xenoblade. Heard the new one is pretty fun. I have a strong feeling I'm buying wind waker soon as well.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I'm just so glad to see some games that were destroyed by the stupid motion controls of the Wii finally being released on sensible formats. I really tried to give it a chance, but ultimately, the only Zelda game I absolute hated was Skyward Sword. Motion controls suck, and I'd really like to see a reimagined release of that game, because I could see it being good without the hokey gimmicky motion controls.