Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107
Results 3,181 to 3,204 of 3204

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    recently finished Rise of the Tomb Raider, which was fantastic. first PS4 game I beat! I've been hooked on the Wipeout Omega Collection, started the RE 2 Remake and last night, started the Uncharted Nathan Drake collection.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I still think DS3 is the hardest From game I've played. Those expansions bosses are fucking brutal (I had to cheat).

I've never played Vagrant Story, is it worth it to play it now?
    Vagrant Story is worth to play if you have a strategy guide along with it and patience for older generation games. I grew up with the PlayStation in my childhood, so the graphics and gameplay are fine with me. In fact, it's what I prefer for some reason. Watch a video on YouTube about the game as there is a lot of detail in the mechanics and weapon use. That'll let you know whether or not you wanna play it.
    Last edited by ton; 05-09-2020 at 06:13 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    recently finished Rise of the Tomb Raider, which was fantastic. first PS4 game I beat! I've been hooked on the Wipeout Omega Collection, started the RE 2 Remake and last night, started the Uncharted Nathan Drake collection.
    I started the Uncharted collection too. For some reason I thought the first game was more recent than 2007 and was shocked at the graphics and controls when I started haha. Still isnít bad though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    a friend bought me the new animal crossing. i know it was expensive, but i don't like it. it's virtual chores.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    a friend bought me the new animal crossing. i know it was expensive, but i don't like it. it's virtual chores.
    It is at the start but it opens up. Just play a little bit until you can branch off. I basically can do whatever I want in the game now.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    If there are any PC gamers around, Epic Games Store is giving away GTAV for free today.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14050070-fr...-5#commentsBox

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Beat Until Dawn yesterday. That game was intense! It threw in all the horror cliches and yet it worked. I had 5 survivors, almost 6. Not bad.

Jumped into Uncharted 2 (beat the first one kinda quickly, it's only a few hours long) and already I can tell 2 is an improvement. It actually reminds me of Time Crisis, just not a first person shooter.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    I've burned through Halo: Reach, Halo CE and half way through Halo 2 campaigns lately, loving the Master Chief Collection on PC!

Since all the games up to Halo 4 are on the way, they better bring Halo 5 along at some point as well. Then should be all set for Halo Infinite!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    beat Uncharted 2 & 3. Excellent. I have 4 on the way in the mail so I'm looking forward to that.

Was bouncing around, started Batman Arkham Knight and Days Gone tonight. both are pretty damn awesome so far.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    beat Uncharted 2 & 3. Excellent. I have 4 on the way in the mail so I'm looking forward to that.

Was bouncing around, started Batman Arkham Knight and Days Gone tonight. both are pretty damn awesome so far.
    Uncharted 4 is insanely good. Iím slowing getting thru the first one right now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm about 50 hours (give or take) into Dark Souls 3. So far the game isn't as difficult as I thought it would be - it's just hours of grinding that gets to be tedious. DS3 has a lot of similarities to fighting games, in that you figure out the enemies guard and attack patterns to later exploit them. It helps a lot that when enemies respawn, they are almost always in the exact same spot. I'm at Farron Keep and it's a pain in the ass to deal with the Curse status effect - but I have the shield that guards me from it now so I should be ok. Apparently, I should've beaten the game by now being 50 hours in, but I play games really slowly...

The other game I'm playing is Vagrant Story. I made it to Snowfly Forest and it was a maze - I could walk in either direction but the game just circles me around. Bizarrely, the map doesn't follow along with the routes I take. I'll figure it out later. I've tried to beat this game since 2000-2001. I was too intimidated to ever play it again.

Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Uncharted 2 and 4 are the best in the series, and the Lost Legacy (I think that's what it was called) DLC pack for Uncharted 4 was also great. Some of the action sequences in Uncharted 4 are just absurdly great though; there's never been anything like it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Uncharted 2 and 4 are the best in the series, and the Lost Legacy (I think that's what it was called) DLC pack for Uncharted 4 was also great. Some of the action sequences in Uncharted 4 are just absurdly great though; there's never been anything like it.
    Havenít played two yet but agreed about 4 and almost Legacy. The Jeep motorcycle chase in 4 stood out to me so much so that I played it again!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    played through Until Dawn and was very underwhelmed. I don't understand the hype, the game was basically a movie. Never was scared or tense the entire game. Why is this game on so many best of list?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    i'd say I enjoyed Uncharted 2 the most of the first 3. 3 was good, but by the last hour I kinda just wanted it to be over with. Maybe I was getting fatigued from the series at that point.

Re: Until Dawn..I don't mind games that feel like movies. Reminds me of horror games like that I played when I was young, like Night Trap and Phantasmagoria. I probably shouldn't have been playing those games at like 6 years old but that's another story. I felt it was a few different films rolled up into one, a Halloween film, abanonded asylum, saw, a ghost movie, a monster movie...and it worked. I felt a bit distrubed having to make some of the choices I made. I used to be big into horror films, have seen hundreds of them, but kinda stopped watching years ago. But I still liked the game.

I kinda put off Days End until summer and started the Last of Us remastered. having knowing very little about the game before playing it, I have to say it's pretty fucking amazing. I'm about 2 hours in.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I had the money for only one game. It was going to be either Final Fantasy 7 Remake or Nioh 2.

I went with Nioh 2 and regret nothing!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Beat the Last of Us. amazing experience. working on the Left Behind portion of the game now and totally digging how it's filling in gaps I had questions about!

not sure what I'm going with next. Maybe God of War.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Beat the Last of Us. amazing experience. working on the Left Behind portion of the game now and totally digging how it's filling in gaps I had questions about!

not sure what I'm going with next. Maybe God of War.
    Ah shit. I forgot about the DLC portions of the game and wanted to play them before part two comes out this week. Oh well.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Was able to platinum every one. Beating 4 under 6 hours was fucking annoying and the trophy for that glitched on me and I never got it.

3 is pretty fucking crisp, but I liked the levels and atmosphere of 2. Never got around to playing Lost Legacy; wasn't LL its own game?

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    ^^Overall I wasn't a huge fan of the Uncharted series but I did really, really like part 2 and that sequence in part 4 where Spoiler: you're being dragged by that truck or whatever it was was absolutely, jaw-droppingly incredible.

As for me, I have been playing Days Gone for the second time. This game is absolutely wonderful. I'm so bummed that it wasn't more popular, it is such a great game and I wish more people had given it a chance. I am enjoying the hell out of it even a second time through.

Also! I finished the latest God of War a few weeks back and holy shit, what an absolutely amazing game. I did not expect when I started that it would end up being one of my top five favorite games of all time but here we are.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    ^^Overall I wasn't a huge fan of the Uncharted series but I did really, really like part 2 and that sequence in part 4 where Spoiler: you're being dragged by that truck or whatever it was was absolutely, jaw-droppingly incredible.

As for me, I have been playing Days Gone for the second time. This game is absolutely wonderful. I'm so bummed that it wasn't more popular, it is such a great game and I wish more people had given it a chance. I am enjoying the hell out of it even a second time through.

Also! I finished the latest God of War a few weeks back and holy shit, what an absolutely amazing game. I did not expect when I started that it would end up being one of my top five favorite games of all time but here we are.
    I LOVED Days Gone. I felt the story was a tiny bit lacking in some areas, and a good portion of the time found Deacons wife as unlikeable but the game itself was great. Beautiful, challenging, well acted. Thought the Ripper story line got a bit repetitive at times. I basically beat it and then cleared out all but 5 hordes. Gave it a rest after that. Good times playing that game.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I LOVED Days Gone. I felt the story was a tiny bit lacking in some areas, and a good portion of the time found Deacons wife as unlikeable but the game itself was great. Beautiful, challenging, well acted. Thought the Ripper story line got a bit repetitive at times. I basically beat it and then cleared out all but 5 hordes. Gave it a rest after that. Good times playing that game.

I have Days Gone just sitting here waiting to be played...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I have Days Gone just sitting here waiting to be played...
    Get on it!

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    I keep meaning to play Days Gone because i love everything Sam Witwer does, i even watch his twitch channel.

Oh yeah and this is what I've been playing. OMIKRON!

Last edited by thelastdisciple; Today at 09:17 AM.