Page 95 of 129 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 3845

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    On a Capcom craze after Resident Evil 2, which I still need to beat Claire B, and do a second play through in reverse order.

Recently bought both HD remasters of Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2. My friend also wants to beat RE6 so I got that to replay again.

Fun shit!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Pick up Assassin's Creed Origins on the PSN for 20 bucks, been wanting to play it for quite some time. I always hated the combat system in the other games so I'm glad they switched it up. I'm digging all of the changes they made to the game formula in general, I stopped playing the series after Brotherhood. It's a fun game and the game world is freaking huge. Plenty to do to tide me over until Far Cry on Friday.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Wait Far Cry's this Friday? Geez games industry stop releasing games for a few weeks so i can catch up already!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Finished Kingdom Hearts. It's kind of slow, story-wise. But when it finally gets going, it's full steam ahead. Good shit.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Not sure where this belongs, but Hollow Knight isn't getting DLC...but an entirely new sequel. I loved this game.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Not sure where this belongs, but Hollow Knight isn't getting DLC...but an entirely new sequel. I loved this game.

I am hyped! It's not an exaggeration to say that Hollow Knight is one of my favorite games of all time.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    New Apex Legends weapon 'Havoc' drops tomorrow. My friend at EA also let slip to me on the down low a few things they've got planned. Some of it is crazy, some of it...and of course it could be implemented in a way to not change the core game itself too much...may royally​ piss people off.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Replaying Grandia II: Anniversary Edition.

Waiting for those HD remasters of I & II...

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Super late to the party but just finished The Last of us remastered. That might be the best game I've played. The gunfights where you're being hunted is incredible, I can't believe how smart the AI is this game.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    New Apex Legends weapon 'Havoc' drops tomorrow. My friend at EA also let slip to me on the down low a few things they've got planned. Some of it is crazy, some of it...and of course it could be implemented in a way to not change the core game itself too much...may royally​ piss people off.
    OK now i'm worried! Excited for new weapons to mix things up, which is needed as i'm getting a bit jaded on it now...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I played Anthem over the weekend (PC Origin Premiere...best value ever). I would avoid this for awhile, maybe pick up during a sale.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    OK now i'm worried! Excited for new weapons to mix things up, which is needed as i'm getting a bit jaded on it now...
    For what it's worth, it's only going to be in a certain game mode, so the core game will remain untouched. But you know.... COUGH COUGHdoublejumpingandwallrunningandothertitanfalls tuff COUGH COUGH COUGH *sputters*

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    For what it's worth, it's only going to be in a certain game mode, so the core game will remain untouched. But you know.... COUGH COUGHdoublejumpingandwallrunningandothertitanfalls tuff COUGH COUGH COUGH *sputters*
    Oh....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am enjoying the game for what it is (i still get frustrated by the drip feed and randomness of unlockables, and team mates) but the games core is solid.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    After 2 years of owning I'm gonna attempt starting this and will probably regret it when I won't finish it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    After 2 years of owning I'm gonna attempt starting this and will probably regret it when I won't finish it.

Take your time. It's a long game. Burned myself out playing it. It's really good though.

Playing the DOA6 demo/beta. Really liking it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Stellaris: Console Edition. God, this game is so fun. There is so many ways to play this and there is multiplayer coming soon. I can’t wait to potentially with my Xbox friends

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Pre-ordered this bitch. Can't wait!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    ^^^ didn't know kylo ren was in other franchises

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    maniac mansion. i always chose michael and bernard when i was young. i’m choosing wendy and razor now. the contract and/or record deal is an ending i’ve never completed.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Started Hitman (season one) i WILL be a silent assassin in all missions...I WILL DAMNIT!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    finished RE2. What a great game.Hoping for a RE3 Remake

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Wizard101

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Finished up the plat for Assassin's Creed Origins yesterday and noticed Odyssey was on sale for 20 bucks on the PS store so I grabbed that. They definitely got this series back on track.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    DMC5 is getting incredible reviews. I can't wait.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    3 missions (not including the prolog mission) into Hitman and managed to Silent Assassin Suit Only all of them (haven't quite cracked Sniper Assassin yet) It's pretty freaking fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been playing the new Toe Jam & Earl game: Back to the Groove. Can't tell you how fun I'm having with it. I had a Sega Genesis as a kid with both TJ&E games. It plays like the first game and has elements of the second game. For $20 it's a steal!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    DMC5 is fucking amazing. Buy it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    DMC5 is fucking amazing. Buy it.
    I'm in the middle that. It's great. Had the end spoiled so I'm not in as much of a rush to finish now. Finally starting my second run (Claire B) on RE2.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Aside of Devil May Cry 5,

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Please...PLEASE stop trying to convince me to get DMC5, i only have so much free time