Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119
Results 3,541 to 3,545 of 3545

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    458 Post(s)
    Huh, I also really liked Dust, so maybe there’s something unique just not clicking. I do promise there’s something great in Hollow Knight, and I think it’s “the best metroidvania game ever”

But I don’t know... originally I felt the same, and everyone hyping it up to me was right, but they all also swear I’m wrong about Witcher 3, and I am done trying to give a shit with that game or company in general

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Huh, I also really liked Dust, so maybe there’s something unique just not clicking. I do promise there’s something great in Hollow Knight, and I think it’s “the best metroidvania game ever”

But I don’t know... originally I felt the same, and everyone hyping it up to me was right, but they all also swear I’m wrong about Witcher 3, and I am done trying to give a shit with that game or company in general
    Ok... you all convinced me. I am going to download it again and start from scratch and see what happens. My last file was played in 2018 so maybe I will have a change of heart after finishing Blasphemous and Axiom Verge.

Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Ok... you all convinced me. I am going to download it again and start from scratch and see what happens. My last file was played in 2018 so maybe I will have a change of heart after finishing Blasphemous and Axiom Verge.
    also, please consider getting an 8-bit do SNES-style controller. i can't tell you how big of a difference it makes for platformers (especially hollow knight and celeste). the switch controller is really not great for d-pad stuff, and it feels so much more natural to use a proper d-pad than the four tiny buttons.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    also, please consider getting an 8-bit do SNES-style controller. i can't tell you how big of a difference it makes for platformers (especially hollow knight and celeste). the switch controller is really not great for d-pad stuff, and it feels so much more natural to use a proper d-pad than the four tiny buttons.
    I have one, but honestly the d-pads for modern controllers really do not bother me all that much; it really depends on the game. Cybershadow I could not stand using the duelsense for, but Blashphemous it works much better. I mainly use the older gamepads for older games, the new controllers really do not translate well for me when I am playing a Megaman collection or Contra... games like that. I may have to get a new one though, so thanks for bringing that up lol.

And Celeste! Adding it to my list.

Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    I have one, but honestly the d-pads for modern controllers really do not bother me all that much; it really depends on the game. Cybershadow I could not stand using the duelsense for, but Blashphemous it works much better. I mainly use the older gamepads for older games, the new controllers really do not translate well for me when I am playing a Megaman collection or Contra... games like that. I may have to get a new one though, so thanks for bringing that up lol.

And Celeste! Adding it to my list.
    i love celeste so much i have a tattoo from it - the feather (you'll understand once you play)