Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Uh, Spider-Man is fucking insane.
    Probably gonna pick it up later.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    God. Of. War.

I love it.
    Been playing only this for about a month, and holy shit it delivered. Where are you in the game at the moment? I just defeated all of the Valkyries and fuck was it hard.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    No Man's Sky

So great since the update! I can get lost in this game playing it hours on end. I've always loved space ever since I was a kid and just as much playing this. It's nice to finally live out a childhood dream in a way.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    I just finished House of the Dead: Overkill.
    LOVED that shit, it's like a Tarantino movie.

I just wish it had been longer.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Been having a difficult time mentally lately so went and got Spider-man on PS4 on a whim...and it's bloody wonderful!

They nailed the writing for him, the combat and, most importantly, the web swinging! So many little nods to Spidey lore too, one of few games i want to Platinum (i'm almost there)

Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Spider-Man is fucking amazing

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Spider-Man is fucking amazing
    My brother has been M.I.A. on Xbox since that game came out. If I get a PS4 it'll be to get that game.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I wasn't too into Spider-Man until the end of Act 2, that whole mission was insanely awesome. I fell to my death once because I didn't realize a cut scene had ended and I should be playing again, the transitions are so smooth, I've never had that happen in a game before. All the side missions/activities are pretty repetitive but that's nothing new for open world games.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm almost done with Act 3 and there's a mission in a lab that really triggered my arachnophobia. This game is so beautiful but fuck me are the spiders TOO FUCKING REAL! I spent most of the cut scene looking at my wall!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been playing Spider-Man as well, but mostly this Call of Duty Blackout beta

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I've been playing Fallout 4 in survival mode with survival mods itching to play Fallout 76. I can't wait to step back into the world of my favorite video game series.
    Last edited by theburningreptile; 09-15-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I'm almost done with Act 3 and there's a mission in a lab that really triggered my arachnophobia. This game is so beautiful but fuck me are the spiders TOO FUCKING REAL! I spent most of the cut scene looking at my wall!
    You have severe arachnophobia and yet you're playing a game called Spider-Man! This is how you know a game is really goddamn great...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You have severe arachnophobia and yet you're playing a game called Spider-Man! This is how you know a game is really goddamn great...
    HA! In my, rather weak, defence i've always been a big Spidey fan (the ultimate oxymoron) and most games before have had very...unrealistic spiders (saying that i did have to wait until i could mod them out of Skyrim to play it). This one on the other hand has the most realistic i've ever seen in a game...but the crippling fear for a few scenes is worth it!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Having Platinumed Spier-man on Friday i started going back through my older games to finish getting their trophies, Senran Kagura ES and SV done, now onto Hyperdimentional Neptunia Action unleashed. Still don't know how i never got all the trophies for Gundam Breaker! Dark Souls 3 'should' be simple....Witcher 3 on the other hand...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I recently bought Return to Arkham and went right into Asylum. This my first Batman game by Rocksteady and I really think the graphics and level design are incredible. However, I feel like the game is too easy so far. I'm only 20 percent done but I feel like I'm button mashing frequently and getting away with it. Does the game get harder at any point? There's many things I like about the game so far such as I thought the build up to the Scarecrow part was scary as hell with headphones on. I like hunting down the riddler trophies. I also really enjoy the stealth metal gear solid style. I think the boss battles are unique and well thought out

I had the same complaint of diablo.3- it just didn't have any feeling of satisfaction for me. Although diablo was way easier than this game.