Page 88 of 129 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 3844

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I picked up the remaster of Red Faction: Guerilla last night, i was a big fan of it on 360. Looking forward to causing mayhem again. Beyond that, i've been playing TC's Ghosts: Wildlands, trying to get through the base story and then tackle that Predator DLC mission.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    Celeste is gorgeous in every way. i think i'm halfway through it (since this morning) and my wife has been cheering me on/laughing at how often i die the whole time i've played today.
    I know it's lame, but I'm holding out for a physical release on that for Switch until I buy it. I do realize it's much cheaper on PC though

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    I know it's lame, but I'm holding out for a physical release on that for Switch until I buy it. I do realize it's much cheaper on PC though
    eh, i spent $20 on it today for the switch and it's well worth it. i actually have no idea how far into the game i am (i've avoided looking up walkthrough stuff and have just been doing my best to make my way through it) and it has given me goosebumps and/or made me cry a few times already.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Harvest Moon DS. Im really enjoying it, it's the first game I've played in the series.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just finished up the plat for Far Cry 3 Classic Edition. Great game, I never even beat the story on PS3.

Back to the Batman: Return to Arkham games.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I got a Switch recently and I've been playing a lot of Super Mario Kart and it's super addicting. I also have Breath of the Wild on the way too. I'm so excited to play it, I already know I wont see daylight for a while after I get.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hollow Knight.

Play it.

On PC and Switch.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've been watching one of my favorite Youtuber's play Katamari so I went back to the very first game and started replaying. I forgot how chill and weird that game is.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    I've been watching one of my favorite Youtuber's play Katamari so I went back to the very first game and started replaying. I forgot how chill and weird that game is.
    my wife loves watching me play katamari. it always amazes me that it doesn't trigger her motion-sickness (like, she can't even look at her phone in the car for more than 5 seconds).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I got Ark on sale a couple weeks ago and I have to say, polish issues, bad UI, and grindiness aside, I love this game and want to live in it. The feeling of going from a weak naked human getting murdered by everything in sight and crafting simple tools from your bare hands to capturing and taming a big ass prehistoric crocodile and riding it to explore the once too-dangerous sea is something I haven't seen a game replicate before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Parkitect has become my life.

If you like Rollercoaster Tycoon, buy it. Its a no brainer.

Its still early access, but everything is there besides the campaign now, pretty much. (The description on the website is a little outdated now when it says theres not a lot of content.) Its so god-damned wonderful.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Re: physical vs. digital purchases - I'll still buy a physical copy of a game I truly love and appreciate, but between hella discounts from PS Plus/Xbox Live and the convenience of building up a collection without taking up and physical space, I've really come around on making digital purchases.

Currently playing - Just finished up Telltale's Batman season 1 (awesome, but riddled with the typical Telltale gripes), and starting up Heavy Rain for the first time in years. Lots of prompt- and decision-based gaming going on lately! Also, the rain effects in Heavy Rain on a PS4 Pro and a 4K TV look fucking INCREDIBLE. I'm not sure whether it's upscaled or anything and don't have a frame of reference versus a standard PS4, but I'm thoroughly happy with purchasing the Pro.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Re: physical vs. digital purchases - I'll still buy a physical copy of a game I truly love and appreciate, but between hella discounts from PS Plus/Xbox Live and the convenience of building up a collection without taking up and physical space, I've really come around on making digital purchases.

Currently playing - Just finished up Telltale's Batman season 1 (awesome, but riddled with the typical Telltale gripes), and starting up Heavy Rain for the first time in years. Lots of prompt- and decision-based gaming going on lately! Also, the rain effects in Heavy Rain on a PS4 Pro and a 4K TV look fucking INCREDIBLE. I'm not sure whether it's upscaled or anything and don't have a frame of reference versus a standard PS4, but I'm thoroughly happy with purchasing the Pro.
    Yeah, i still prefer physical copies. Being able to actually hold something and i say 'i own this' sometimes in a fucky limited edition box will always win me over, but i do get digital a little more these days...but mainly for games that are super cheap in sale (JRPG's tend to not come down in price on physical copies much) or for games i already own but are now £5 and means i can load it straight to the hard drive and not not have to faff around swapping disks (and probably comes with all the DLC i missed as well) Strong arguments for both i feel.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Between making stupid looking Gundams in Breaker 3 i keep popping into the Titanfall 2 MP...it's so DAMN.GOOD! It's so sad this game didn't sell well, but encouraging that there is still a decent number of players playing MP that i never wait longer then 30secs for a match.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Between making stupid looking Gundams in Breaker 3 i keep popping into the Titanfall 2 MP...it's so DAMN.GOOD! It's so sad this game didn't sell well, but encouraging that there is still a decent number of players playing MP that i never wait longer then 30secs for a match.
    Yooo, I'm about to get Titanfall 2 on PS4 again after not playing it for like a YEAR. It's like $8 on the PSN right now, heh. What system are you on? I tried playing on Xbox One about a week ago and just got nooooo matches, so I gave up on it pretty quick. I actually got one match going and about 30 seconds in, I got a call for work and had to leave immediately.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Yooo, I'm about to get Titanfall 2 on PS4 again after not playing it for like a YEAR. It's like $8 on the PSN right now, heh. What system are you on? I tried playing on Xbox One about a week ago and just got nooooo matches, so I gave up on it pretty quick. I actually got one match going and about 30 seconds in, I got a call for work and had to leave immediately.
    Really? I'm on PS4 and, even with my not great connection, got into several matches last night with no issue. It does occasionally take more then a couple of mins, but really not that often. This is just playing the main Attrition mode though.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    well noticed my entertainment account was doing well (yeah i have multiple account to better track spending) well I've been doing zero of anything and quit smoking for good. so i bought a switch got Zelda any must haves?
    -louie

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Just MGSV on my ps4 lol. I rarely have time to check out new games or anything. I just finished Heavy Rain since that was a free PS Plus download... really great game.

I wanna pick up that Street Fighter collection they just put out.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    well noticed my entertainment account was doing well (yeah i have multiple account to better track spending) well I've been doing zero of anything and quit smoking for good. so i bought a switch got Zelda any must haves?
    -louie
    there's a TON of stuff on the digital store on the switch that i'd recommend, specifically Celeste (8-bit style platformer) & Night In The Woods (super chill, story-heavy, gorgeous). Axiom Verge is also one of the best games i've ever played (i've already played through the whole thing twice in the last six months)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    -louie
    Hollow Knight is the best game available on Switch IMO, it's a steal at that price too.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I got Octopath Traveler in the mail on Friday and I'm looking forward to firing that up. It's probably the closest thing to classic Final Fantasy that's going to be out this year, so color me giddy!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    So prime deals have started on Amazon and they're selling an Xbox One S with Minecraft, Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 3 and a niffty Creeper controller for under £200...tempted, but i don't like any of the games apart from Minecraft (which i already own on various platforms)...might just wait for a good Switch Deal.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    No mans Sky has it's big NEXT update next week and...ok it actually looks good now. I did enjoy what little i played back at launch, but it got boring quick, maybe the new update will get me into the game again?
    Last edited by Haysey_Draws; 07-18-2018 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Spelling...i suck

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    No mans Sky has it's big NEXT update next week and...ok it actually looks good now. I did enjoy what little i played back at launch, but it got boring quick, maybe the new update will get me into the game again?
    Yeah this update looks pretty awesome. I don't really care about multiplayer being added but the visual updates look fantastic. Very interested to see how much better the planet generation is, ringed planets should look pretty cool from space. I'll probably get another 20 hours or so out of this update before I stop playing again and wait for the next one. Current save is at 300 hours and I have no idea how many I put into my original save.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Yeah this update looks pretty awesome. I don't really care about multiplayer being added but the visual updates look fantastic. Very interested to see how much better the planet generation is, ringed planets should look pretty cool from space. I'll probably get another 20 hours or so out of this update before I stop playing again and wait for the next one. Current save is at 300 hours and I have no idea how many I put into my original save.
    Think i'd only amassed 50+ hours on my last save (which was the original launch game) so might boot this up later and see what's changed in preb for next week. I like that we'll be able to see other players now, and customise your look, and have unlimited bases.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Yeah I fired it up the other day and screwed around for a bit. I might pack up my base before the update hits cause I'm sure the universe reboot is going to completely change my home planet.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I've never had the chance to build a base so might just try doing that and faff around a bit (alot has changed since i was last in it) I have dreams of the update going live and just becoming some kind of Han Solo while the whole universe starts and intergalactic war around me haha

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I'm finishing up Knights of the Old Republic on the tablet and, dear lord, I REALLY don't want it to be over.
    This is one of my favorite RPGs of all time, and, like @Dr Channard said, it has shaped up to be one of my favorite "star wars experiences" ever.

Every star wars fan owes it to themselves to play this game.
    Glad to hear you enjoyed getting back into the gaming saddle with KOTOR. Don’t know if you have access to KOTOR 2, but it is another immersive experience. Solid writing, characters, and exploration of some even more philosophically complex scenarios.

Btw, did you ever get around to FF7?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    New game time, Axiom Verge or Hollow Knight? Any recommendations?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Abzu.