Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Uh, Spider-Man is fucking insane.
    Probably gonna pick it up later.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    God. Of. War.

I love it.
    Been playing only this for about a month, and holy shit it delivered. Where are you in the game at the moment? I just defeated all of the Valkyries and fuck was it hard.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    No Man's Sky

So great since the update! I can get lost in this game playing it hours on end. I've always loved space ever since I was a kid and just as much playing this. It's nice to finally live out a childhood dream in a way.

Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    I just finished House of the Dead: Overkill.
    LOVED that shit, it's like a Tarantino movie.

I just wish it had been longer.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Been having a difficult time mentally lately so went and got Spider-man on PS4 on a whim...and it's bloody wonderful!

They nailed the writing for him, the combat and, most importantly, the web swinging! So many little nods to Spidey lore too, one of few games i want to Platinum (i'm almost there)

Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Spider-Man is fucking amazing

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Spider-Man is fucking amazing
    My brother has been M.I.A. on Xbox since that game came out. If I get a PS4 it'll be to get that game.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I wasn't too into Spider-Man until the end of Act 2, that whole mission was insanely awesome. I fell to my death once because I didn't realize a cut scene had ended and I should be playing again, the transitions are so smooth, I've never had that happen in a game before. All the side missions/activities are pretty repetitive but that's nothing new for open world games.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm almost done with Act 3 and there's a mission in a lab that really triggered my arachnophobia. This game is so beautiful but fuck me are the spiders TOO FUCKING REAL! I spent most of the cut scene looking at my wall!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been playing Spider-Man as well, but mostly this Call of Duty Blackout beta

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I've been playing Fallout 4 in survival mode with survival mods itching to play Fallout 76. I can't wait to step back into the world of my favorite video game series.
    Last edited by theburningreptile; 09-15-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I'm almost done with Act 3 and there's a mission in a lab that really triggered my arachnophobia. This game is so beautiful but fuck me are the spiders TOO FUCKING REAL! I spent most of the cut scene looking at my wall!
    You have severe arachnophobia and yet you're playing a game called Spider-Man! This is how you know a game is really goddamn great...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    You have severe arachnophobia and yet you're playing a game called Spider-Man! This is how you know a game is really goddamn great...
    HA! In my, rather weak, defence i've always been a big Spidey fan (the ultimate oxymoron) and most games before have had very...unrealistic spiders (saying that i did have to wait until i could mod them out of Skyrim to play it). This one on the other hand has the most realistic i've ever seen in a game...but the crippling fear for a few scenes is worth it!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Having Platinumed Spier-man on Friday i started going back through my older games to finish getting their trophies, Senran Kagura ES and SV done, now onto Hyperdimentional Neptunia Action unleashed. Still don't know how i never got all the trophies for Gundam Breaker! Dark Souls 3 'should' be simple....Witcher 3 on the other hand...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I recently bought Return to Arkham and went right into Asylum. This my first Batman game by Rocksteady and I really think the graphics and level design are incredible. However, I feel like the game is too easy so far. I'm only 20 percent done but I feel like I'm button mashing frequently and getting away with it. Does the game get harder at any point? There's many things I like about the game so far such as I thought the build up to the Scarecrow part was scary as hell with headphones on. I like hunting down the riddler trophies. I also really enjoy the stealth metal gear solid style. I think the boss battles are unique and well thought out

I had the same complaint of diablo.3- it just didn't have any feeling of satisfaction for me. Although diablo was way easier than this game.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    I recently bought Return to Arkham and went right into Asylum. This my first Batman game by Rocksteady and I really think the graphics and level design are incredible. However, I feel like the game is too easy so far. I'm only 20 percent done but I feel like I'm button mashing frequently and getting away with it. Does the game get harder at any point? There's many things I like about the game so far such as I thought the build up to the Scarecrow part was scary as hell with headphones on. I like hunting down the riddler trophies. I also really enjoy the stealth metal gear solid style. I think the boss battles are unique and well thought out

I had the same complaint of diablo.3- it just didn't have any feeling of satisfaction for me. Although diablo was way easier than this game.
    You can get away with button mashing but as the enemies get harder you have to be a bit more precise with what your doing, and using the gadgets can led to really rewarding gameplay!
    The best part about the game is the stealth parts though. Sure you CAN just beat everyone up, but there's something more satisfying from slowly picking them off one by one!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Its definitely getting harder. I also agree the stealthy part of the game is my favorite so far. I just recently upgraded to hanging on gargoyl and capturing the enemies. I'm also getting lost manshion .