Page 117 of 129 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,510 of 3844

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Botw: Got a few hours into it again, but I have to put it down. It is so vast, so epic...a large overtaking. Something that..I can't really play right now, because I don't have the free time at the moment to get into a big long game. I will get back to it.

I started Pikmin 3 Deluxe last night, LOVE IT. Never played a Pikmin game before, so much fun. It's the relaxing type of game I need now. Play a couple races of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit remastered, and completed the first dungeon in Link's Awakening remake...had me smiling the whole time, as the Game Boy Color game was the only Game Boy game I owned.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Finally beat Xenoblade and man it was a ride. Now I've moved on the Tokyo Mirage Sessions on the switch as I never completed the game on the WiiU.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Little nightmares 2 is fantastic!!!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Playing Cyber Shadow and it really is great. It has all the elements of a 2D platformer, OST is AMAZING, button mapping is perfect with of course a barebones story that I would expect from this era.

Trophy list is challenging with feats I would make up myself to do like no hits on bosses, or no death runs. They really knocked this out of the park imo.

Also grabbed the Contra ani editon. If you're a fan of the series you might wanna grab this for 5 bucks.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Finally beat Xenoblade and man it was a ride. Now I've moved on the Tokyo Mirage Sessions on the switch as I never completed the game on the WiiU.
    I THIIIINK I have Xenoblade on my hacked Wii.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Started 'Control' today and damn what a amazing game, specially on the visuals.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firewlker View Post
    Started 'Control' today and damn what a amazing game, specially on the visuals.
    What are you playing it on?

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I THIIIINK I have Xenoblade on my hacked Wii.
    If you have a Switch, get it on Switch. it's by far the best version of the game.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    What are you playing it on?
    PC, it's not even all on high settings and still has a plenty of amazing visuals. (my rig can't handle with it with all on high)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Fully obsessed with Dead By Daylight. Why have I never played this before recently?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Playing Cyber Shadow and it really is great. It has all the elements of a 2D platformer, OST is AMAZING, button mapping is perfect with of course a barebones story that I would expect from this era.

Trophy list is challenging with feats I would make up myself to do like no hits on bosses, or no death runs. They really knocked this out of the park imo.

Also grabbed the Contra ani editon. If you're a fan of the series you might wanna grab this for 5 bucks.
    Thanks for sharing!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcenroy View Post
    Thanks for sharing!
    No problem! Just finished it last night and the last few levels are harrrrd.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Anyone play Nioh 2 yet?

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    if you're digging Cyber Shadow you should take a look at The Messenger also if you haven't already.

Me, I'm still just playing Final Fantasy XIV all the time, and to offset that I've been messing around with the Cobra Kai game, which, if it wasn't so overpriced, would be something I'd recommend. It's worth 15 bucks, but not 40. Get it when it goes on sale. Though, yeah, I'm still blown away by how sprawling FFXIV is. I've just started the second expansion set, so I'm only really halfway into the "main game" as it is currently, and there's another huge expansion on the way. Game is just gigantic.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    if you're digging Cyber Shadow you should take a look at The Messenger also if you haven't already.

Me, I'm still just playing Final Fantasy XIV all the time, and to offset that I've been messing around with the Cobra Kai game, which, if it wasn't so overpriced, would be something I'd recommend. It's worth 15 bucks, but not 40. Get it when it goes on sale. Though, yeah, I'm still blown away by how sprawling FFXIV is. I've just started the second expansion set, so I'm only really halfway into the "main game" as it is currently, and there's another huge expansion on the way. Game is just gigantic.
    A group of us put far too much time into XIV, but I got to do what I wanted to do. One of the boss fights is just so awesome, but no spoilers. Rocked a bard the whole time. Make sure you get the way points to open the maps up full, big help. Our buddy Scott is far too good at games like that, so he would QB the boss fights... should be in pro gaming.

As for myself, Pillars of Eternity, Civ 6 and Divinity: Orginal Sin are in my rotation. Might go nostalgic and play some Heroes 3 tonight, just wish more peeps shared my affection for it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post
    A group of us put far too much time into XIV, but I got to do what I wanted to do. One of the boss fights is just so awesome, but no spoilers. Rocked a bard the whole time. Make sure you get the way points to open the maps up full, big help. Our buddy Scott is far too good at games like that, so he would QB the boss fights... should be in pro gaming.

As for myself, Pillars of Eternity, Civ 6 and Divinity: Orginal Sin are in my rotation. Might go nostalgic and play some Heroes 3 tonight, just wish more peeps shared my affection for it.
    Oh man Heroes III is amazing.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post
    A group of us put far too much time into XIV, but I got to do what I wanted to do.
    There's a new major expansion coming out in the fall. I don't usually get into games like this, but this is really all I've been playing for months.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Oh man Heroes III is amazing.
    I've easily put more time into that game than any other.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    so I kinda was hooked heavy on Super Mario 3D World on Switch...I told myself I wouldn't star chase to get into the Bowswer's castle world but...here I am now, nearly done with the Sunflower world. However, I AM going to stop. I'm not a hardcore Mario player, I tend to play for fun and after watching that Crown World walkthrough...no thanks lol.

trying to get back into Pokemon Sword...not even up to the 1st gym yet and..eh, it's not clicking for me.

Luigi's Mansion 3 is fun but it seems like something I have to be in the "mood" for so to speak. maybe closer to Halloween would be better to play it.

guess I'll start New Horizons today. Downloaded Stardew Valley which I plan on playing too. Who knows, maybe I'll enjoy it more than Animal Crossing.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I should be playing Persona 5 Strikers, i loved the characters in PSR and story and i'm a BIG fan of hack and slash dynasty warriors type games...but my pre-order (one of the few times i actually pre-ordered!) hasn't arrived and the tracking number doesn't work, and the place i ordered through won't even look at it until 10 days have passed...so the one game i REALLY wanted to play i can't for at least a few weeks...i'm not happy about this.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

this game is amazing.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I finally got around to playing Subnautica and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long, it's a fantastic game. I did use a guide to point me in the right direction for some things because, like any survival game, it sometimes does not tell you what the hell you're supposed to be doing. It starts out super relaxing and then gets nerve wracking/scary as hell once you start going deeper. I finished up the main story last night after spending days preparing to take on the last section, I don't want to ruin anything but I'll just say I was very relieved when I made it back to the surface. The sequel comes out in May and I'll be buying that shit on Day 1, might even still be playing this when it comes out.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Well Persona 5S arrived...but i stupidly got back into Genshin Impact and i'm back to grinding my best girls...that sounds wrong and completely out of context.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Finally beat Tokyo Mirage Sessions on the Switch and loved it! Highly recommend it if you have any interest in it

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Is Persona 5 Strikers worth it? I absolutely adore P5 and haven't read too much up about how much content is really there. Is it a $60 dollar game?

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Is Persona 5 Strikers worth it? I absolutely adore P5 and haven't read too much up about how much content is really there. Is it a $60 dollar game?
    Even if it is, it'll soon be available for 25 bucks on sale or something, and then a few month later they'll release "Persona 5: Strikers: Royal Real Diamond Platinum Silver Viking Edition!" and charge 80 bucks for the full gold super edition.

And then, maybe 4 months later, it'll be on a fire sale for 5.99

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Even if it is, it'll soon be available for 25 bucks on sale or something, and then a few month later they'll release "Persona 5: Strikers: Royal Real Diamond Platinum Silver Viking Edition!" and charge 80 bucks for the full gold super edition.

And then, maybe 4 months later, it'll be on a fire sale for 5.99
    Hahaa, this is true. I have an itch to play again, but there is no way in hell I'm playing through P5 ever again, so this is the next best thing. I almost caved...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I mean i have it i just haven't started it yet (i know i'll be playing it for 100+ hours) but it is a different combat system (no longer turn based, it's the dynasty warriors hack and slash style) so the battle system was a big part of your enjoyment maybe wait, or pick up Persona 5 Royal and replay the original with a new palace and characters.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I mean i have it i just haven't started it yet (i know i'll be playing it for 100+ hours) but it is a different combat system (no longer turn based, it's the dynasty warriors hack and slash style) so the battle system was a big part of your enjoyment maybe wait, or pick up Persona 5 Royal and replay the original with a new palace and characters.
    Oh, I'm aware of what type of game it is, I was just curious if it was really worth the time. I like anything from that universe and genre, but haven't found many people really talking about it.