Thread: What are you playing?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    always check out for slime puddles.
    Yup i def noticed the slime trickling down from the ceiling vents, there was one part where i thought i could run for it because there was an alarm system going off. I figured my sounds might be masked a bit, of course not though and lol i ran right under one of the vents and the bastard grabbed me.

Now I'm trying to fix that elevator and there's all those guys you have to sneak by which i managed to do surprisingly, quite proud of myself. Got into the warehouse and found the canister thing i needed and noticed the blemish on the wall where it seems like i could create a shortcut to get back to the elevator but I'm not sure what i can use and man I'm having a hard time finding scraps and components to craft things. VERY SPARSE. I have like nothing except flares, med kits and one shot from my stun baton and my revolver which i almost never use... everything else is zilch and this is after searching through the shelves in the warehouse too. Slim pickings!

It's also hard to focus on the collectible stuff like the i.d. tags and the computer files when you're always pressed for time with that alien always on your ass.
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 06-17-2016 at 01:17 AM.