Page 61 of 129 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Picked up olliolli2 for free, haven't checked it out yet though. Waiting for a destiny break...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Bought battlefield hardline on Saturday, I still suck at online shooters

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Just beat Hotline Miami 2. Its quite a bit harder, almost as if it were a straight continuation of the first game. It'll really test your gamer metal. But it is really fun, and the soundtrack is amazing. I don't think I would like the game quite as much if it wasn't for the soundtrack, and I don't think I would like the soundtrack as much if it wasn't for the game. They complement and enhance each other very well.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Bought Slender: The Arrival to add to my growing Xbox One game catalog of horror/survival horror games. It's on sale for Gold Members for $6.99 as opposed to the standard $9.99 price tag this week only. Never played this game on Steam when it was relevant but felt it needed a purchase for the low price.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Resident Evil 4 on my PS2, and Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour on mp PC.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruised View Post
    Picked up olliolli2 for free, haven't checked it out yet though. Waiting for a destiny break...
    This game rules! And the music rules too.

Also, destiny, destiny, destiny.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Finished Life is Strange, Episode 2: Out of Time! Roller coaster shit in this one!

Spoiler: I'm going to have to replay the episode since I couldn't and didn't save Kate Marsh from committing suicide. I need to replay and save her. I had every question/answer right minus the last one, which I fucked up.

Noooooooooooooo

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Bloodborne. I finished the main story of Dragon Age after about 110hours. Can't bring myself to do any more fetch quests/shards/etc me thinks... Probably going to trade that and Type-0 in and finally pick up Dark Souls 2 when it comes out on PS4. Type-0... ehhhh. I can see some people really liking it, but it feels like the PSP game it was 2-3 years ago, and it just doesn't work for me (plus motion sickness, blurgh).

However, that FFXV demo? loved that, you can tell that some of Type-0's systems are in there, just better executed, plus its pretty, I even started warming to the voice acting...

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Wolfenstein: The New Order!

Fun so far but my first nit pick... why no auto pick-up option? that should be a no brainer... to have to stop so much and take the extra second to hit square on everything when all the stuff i need like ammo, armor, health that is directly in my path i shouldn't really have to stop dead in my tracks each time for and to think it'd help you can't always just run and hit square without stopping if you know where the stuff is because the prompt doesn't always come up and you'll just end up reloading your weapon. I understand it for things out of reach under debris and stuff and any other interactions but it's not like you're looting cabinets to hell and back like in Bioshock and heck even the original Wolf 3D had auto pick-ups ffs lol i mean come on people, talk about cutting corners these days. Not a HUGE deal, like i said it's not breaking the game for me, I'm enjoying it...just the absence of such a pretty obvious feature is something that's leaving me a bit puzzled with this kind of game.
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 03-29-2015 at 03:20 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Wolfenstein: The New Order!

Fun so far but my first nit pick... why no auto pick-up option? that should be a no brainer... to have to stop so much and take the extra second to hit square on everything when all the stuff i need like ammo, armor, health that is directly in my path i shouldn't really have to stop dead in my tracks each time for and to think it'd help you can't always just run and hit square without stopping if you know where the stuff is because the prompt doesn't always come up and you'll just end up reloading your weapon. I understand it for things out of reach under debris and stuff and any other interactions but it's not like you're looting cabinets to hell and back like in Bioshock and heck even the original Wolf 3D had auto pick-ups ffs lol i mean come on people, talk about cutting corners these days. Not a HUGE deal, like i said it's not breaking the game for me, I'm enjoying it...just the absence of such a pretty obvious feature is something that's leaving me a bit puzzled with this kind of game.
    It is stupid but I liked the option, it made you actually have to strategically conserve ammo and find weapons worth a damn with ammo.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Got the Devil May Cry Definitive Edition. Cool.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Just beat Saints Row Gat out of Hell. Now onto Aliens Isolation.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    It is stupid but I liked the option, it made you actually have to strategically conserve ammo and find weapons worth a damn with ammo.
    Especially with the depleting over-armor you can get, it does make sense : grab the extra armor now and lose it progressively during the fight (but, extra armor), or keep the spot in mind and attack, with the intention to refill afterwards (risking to take some health damage in the meantime).
    Auto pick up would quickly be infuriating. Too many strategic decisions depending on wheter you stock up on the spot, or decide to have some failsafes here and there...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    After shelving it for about 3 months I picked up playing Dragon Age: Inquisition again this last week. Finally killed my first dragon, the Fereldan Frostback, and advanced farther in the story by Spoiler: escaping the fade after killing the Aspect of Nightmare.

I'll keep trekking along. I am just awaiting Mortal Kombat's release now!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A couple weeks ago PSN had this sale of about 20 to 30 games that were under $1, So I decided to pick up the complete seasons of the Telltale games Back to the Future and Jurassic Park for the ps3 since I had some interest in and I have enjoyed their games .

-I enjoyed Back to the Future, Christopher Lloyd reprising his role as Doc Brown was pretty cool, the guy who voiced Marty was pretty good too. Nice references to past movies and characters and I believe the story takes place after the third movie.
    -Jurassic Park was alright. I thought the story was decent to good but man the QTE's in this game were kinda frustrating. Also the abrupt ending was kinda disappointing.

Glad to finally play the full seasons of these games and all for $1.60 lol Enjoyed both overall.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Really liked Back to the Future. Haven't played Jurassic Park.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So gamesharing on the PS4 with my friend/Xbox One game share partner has made it so I have Outlast (again as I already have on Xbox), Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (again as I have on Xbox), P.T. (irrelevant now but I still want to play it, unsure if it's on PS Store anymore) and inFAMOUS: First Light. I'm playing and enjoying the latter.

Using free Amazon gift card promotion credit I bought inFAMOUS: Second Son. Waiting for Amazon to send my download code for The Last Of Us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just finished the first two games of the Arkham series, just doing some clean up on Arkham city. Really good and fun games can't wait for the new one coming out. Is Origins worth playing? I almost bought it a few weeks ago when PSN had the Batman sale but I figured this will eventually end up on PS Plus sooner than later since the Arkham series has been on there the last few months, I have heard a mixed reviews about it about it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tums206_BFY View Post
    I just finished the first two games of the Arkham series, just doing some clean up on Arkham city. Really good and fun games can't wait for the new one coming out. Is Origins worth playing? I almost bought it a few weeks ago when PSN had the Batman sale but I figured this will eventually end up on PS Plus sooner than later since the Arkham series has been on there the last few months, I have heard a mixed reviews about it about it.
    Origins is a good game. People shit on it for no reason other than it not being made by Rocksteady and people using the excuse as "Milking it" for the game. Though the game has had some huge bugs and glitches, a lot has been fixed. i recommend the game. I enjoyed it.

I started Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin and The Last of Us Remastered on PS4.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Origins is a good game. People shit on it for no reason other than it not being made by Rocksteady and people using the excuse as "Milking it" for the game. Though the game has had some huge bugs and glitches, a lot has been fixed. i recommend the game. I enjoyed it.

I started Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin and The Last of Us Remastered on PS4.
    Origins is good. Buggy as hell though. First game I played that a bug absolutely breaks the game and causes me to start over from scratch. Bugs aside, great game.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I can tell you what I'm not playing: just deleted COD Ghosts, Warmind, Oddworld, Tower of guns, and some other shit off my HD. Getting ready to head to gamestop, and I found out I have almost $80 in credit! Hmm...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruised View Post
    I can tell you what I'm not playing: just deleted COD Ghosts, Warmind, Oddworld, Tower of guns, and some other shit off my HD. Getting ready to head to gamestop, and I found out I have almost $80 in credit! Hmm...
    Bloodborne

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Been in a massive Star Wars mood (then again when am i not?...) so i plan on replaying a bunch of games and also trying some that I've never played.

Currently on Super Star Wars (never played any of them)... I'm at the trench run, the final level and it's totally kicking my ass. I know that i have to shoot the round fireballs but man the things just come at you from all angles simultaneously it seems, I've managed to get as far as Vader showing up but i always have like one brick of shield left.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I keep getting tempted by the star wars sale on Stream.. all those old Jedi Knight games... drool... but so few of them work on the Mac that It just ain't worth it.. Has anyone modded like, Elite into Xwing yet? thats all I'd ever need...

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Dang... yeah I'd be surprised if there weren't any good Star Wars mods for the new Space sims coming out but then again a lot of the publishers or devs seem to want to lock down their content too which is sad.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I just started Persona 3. Im fucking stoked.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Bloodborne
    Na, I'm not into that I don't think. Maybe I'll wait till Xmas time.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

So I finally bought it again. it plays so much better.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

So I finally bought it again. it plays so much better.
    I played it on PC, I loved it. So many people were bitching about the new direction on NeoGAF, but I thought it was great.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Dragon age inquisition has been taking up all of my free time.... well, that and far cry 4.

Okami HD is on sale for like 4 bucks on ps3. I've heard good things.....yay or nay? I've never played it.