Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
Can you guys let me know what you think of this? i'm thinking pretty seriously about buying it. I've heard good things about the saint's row games. Batman, Red Dead. Is final fantasy X any good? what about the tom clancy games? Are the Ratchet and Clank games good?

Sony PlayStation 3 Slim 160 GB Console (CECH-2501A) with 26 Games. $189

The console is in very good condition and comes with 1 Sony Brand Dual Shock 3 controller, USB cable, power cable and a HDMI cable. The 26 games are: Ratchet & Clank All 4 One Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction The Last of US Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster Far Cry 3 Saints Row the Third Saints Row Gat Out of Hell Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy Singularity Sniper Elite V2 Need for Speed the Run Need for Speed Most Wanted Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Grand Theft Auto IV Brothers in Arms Batman Arkham Asylum NHL 14 Red Dead Redemption Battlefield 3 Facebreaker Tron Evolution Dark Void Killzone 3 Dead IslandEverything has been tested and works perfectly.
ratchet & clank is one of my favorite game series, and that's a really good deal for all that stuff.