Thread: What are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Can you guys let me know what you think of this? i'm thinking pretty seriously about buying it. I've heard good things about the saint's row games. Batman, Red Dead. Is final fantasy X any good? what about the tom clancy games? Are the Ratchet and Clank games good?

Sony PlayStation 3 Slim 160 GB Console (CECH-2501A) with 26 Games. $189

The console is in very good condition and comes with 1 Sony Brand Dual Shock 3 controller, USB cable, power cable and a HDMI cable. The 26 games are: Ratchet & Clank All 4 One Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction The Last of US Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster Far Cry 3 Saints Row the Third Saints Row Gat Out of Hell Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy Singularity Sniper Elite V2 Need for Speed the Run Need for Speed Most Wanted Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Grand Theft Auto IV Brothers in Arms Batman Arkham Asylum NHL 14 Red Dead Redemption Battlefield 3 Facebreaker Tron Evolution Dark Void Killzone 3 Dead IslandEverything has been tested and works perfectly.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Can you guys let me know what you think of this? i'm thinking pretty seriously about buying it. I've heard good things about the saint's row games. Batman, Red Dead. Is final fantasy X any good? what about the tom clancy games? Are the Ratchet and Clank games good?

Sony PlayStation 3 Slim 160 GB Console (CECH-2501A) with 26 Games. $189

The console is in very good condition and comes with 1 Sony Brand Dual Shock 3 controller, USB cable, power cable and a HDMI cable. The 26 games are: Ratchet & Clank All 4 One Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction The Last of US Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster Far Cry 3 Saints Row the Third Saints Row Gat Out of Hell Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy Singularity Sniper Elite V2 Need for Speed the Run Need for Speed Most Wanted Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Grand Theft Auto IV Brothers in Arms Batman Arkham Asylum NHL 14 Red Dead Redemption Battlefield 3 Facebreaker Tron Evolution Dark Void Killzone 3 Dead IslandEverything has been tested and works perfectly.
    ratchet & clank is one of my favorite game series, and that's a really good deal for all that stuff.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The Evil Within. It's pretty fun actually. Survival horror use to be my favorite video game genre. Nice to see a game like this come out.
    If you like survival horror or horror in general, what would your favorite be?

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    ratchet & clank is one of my favorite game series, and that's a really good deal for all that stuff.
    Sigh. I kind of regret not buying it now.
    I had misplaced some cash and thought that deal would bankrupt me. Then i found the damn cash. I had already bid on a console for $90 without the games and i was hoping i would be outbid, but sure enough, i won it.

Still, i'm thrilled. I'm pretty much strictly a retro gamer, so trying games of this quality is going to be pretty damn exciting.
    I ordered Heavy Rain, Arkham Asylum, Red Dead Redemption and The Last of Us.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Sigh. I kind of regret not buying it now.
    I had misplaced some cash and thought that deal would bankrupt me. Then i found the damn cash. I had already bid on a console for $90 without the games and i was hoping i would be outbid, but sure enough, i won it.

Still, i'm thrilled. I'm pretty much strictly a retro gamer, so trying games of this quality is going to be pretty damn exciting.
    I ordered Heavy Rain, Arkham Asylum, Red Dead Redemption and The Last of Us.
    well, if you can find any ratchet & clank games for cheap (i'd recommend Tools Of Destruction, personally) i'd get them. they're so fun and the humor is fantastic. there's actually a movie coming out this year based on the plot of the first game in the series.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    well, if you can find any ratchet & clank games for cheap (i'd recommend Tools Of Destruction, personally) i'd get them. they're so fun and the humor is fantastic. there's actually a movie coming out this year based on the plot of the first game in the series.
    i bet i can.
    that's part of what's so cool about this-now that the PS4 is out, you can get used PS3 games for VERY cheap,
    I got those 4 games i listed for under $30, shipping and all.

Thanks for the tip. This is uncharted territory for me.