Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 2963

Thread: What are you playing?

  1. #2881
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The Bloodborne DLC is the best goddamn thing I've ever played and Lady Maria and her boss fight is the best thing to ever happen to gaming. Sexiest fight. Ever. Period. It's a dance of pure bliss to a stunningly epic song.

    Started playing Sekiro. Fucking love it.

    But also realized before I get ahead of myself, I really need to stop starting new games. So I need to finish off the Ringed City DLC for Dark Souls 3, so I can finish my game of Tales of Berseria and Xenogears in peace.

    Shit's been too hectic over the last couple months to focus properly. I need to ninja some shit in a fake video game world dammit! Sekiro!!!

  2. #2882
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Peoria, Illinois
    Posts
    1,455
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Diablo III (again). I've had a huge gaming void since I decided to give up World of Warcraft late last year.

    I'm trying to finish out my Kanai's Cube without making alts, and these Wizard (weighted) drops are a pain to acquire as a Crusader: Vigilance, Wizardspike, Frostburn, Mantle of Channeling, and Moonlight Ward.

  3. #2883
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Minnesota
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tried to get into bloodbourne again got basically no where again. lol I'll try at some point again. I did fire up Ark single player mode and have been doing the thing last couple days. All that said I'm determined to finish red dead 2. Kinda wiah I had internet as Apex (i know) looks pretty fun.

    Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

  4. #2884
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,394
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm back to playing Gundam Breaker 3 to get that Platinum trophy (it's taken about 200 hours so far...good job the games fun!)

    If i get the chance i'll post some of my creations, i love the level of customisation you can do with the Gundam's in this!

  5. #2885
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Been just playing Tales of Berseria off and on. I really love the game. A lot. But I still feel like I can only play it in doses here and there. Dunno why.

    And while I love Sekiro, I just can't help but feel the need to play Dark Souls 2. It's the only Soulsborne game I haven't played.

    I really dig DS2, but it plays so oddly different than the other games. Most of my deaths so far haven't been because I suck at the game but because my character did some whack ass janky shit and decided to slip off an edge or barrel roll off a ledge for reasons I can't understand. It definitely takes some getting used to. Cool game though. Already fell in love with the Emerald Herald and Majura is stunningly beautiful and melancholy.

  6. #2886
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    6,275
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, on the DS.

    Damn fine Castlevania title. It's yet another of the bastard children of Symphony of the Night, and you can't have too many of those, imho!

  7. #2887
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Peoria, Illinois
    Posts
    1,455
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    If i get the chance i'll post some of my creations, i love the level of customisation you can do with the Gundam's in this!
    Yes please! I've started getting back into Gundam as my son and I build the models together.

    Just bought Diablo, Warcraft, and Warcraft II from GOG.com. I can't wait for D2.

  8. #2888
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Yes please! I've started getting back into Gundam as my son and I build the models together.

    Just bought Diablo, Warcraft, and Warcraft II from GOG.com. I can't wait for D2.
    Damn, same here. I played Warcraft a lot, but missed Diablo 1, so it was a very convenient deal. I also found a place where to download slime rancher finally, I hope devs will release a coop someday.

  9. #2889
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Minnesota
    Posts
    1,296
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Fired up Ark again,single player as my free WiFi runs at 52k. Even making it a bit easier ... this fucking game. Props to those that play online vanilla.

  10. #2890
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    842
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I hated Ark. I was so looking forward to it when it came out, but i didn't want to drop cash on it because reviews were so mixed and the griefing stories really put me off. It was added to game pass not long ago, and i had three months free from my rewards account so i was pretty excited to finally try it out. WAS. I played it for maybe two hours in single mode, and this game is awful. Poor controls, poor graphics, poor interface, little to no explanation for how to accomplish even basic goals. I was really disappointed. Real glad I didn't spend any money on it. For anyone who enjoys it, more power to you.

  11. #2891
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    897
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I really don't know where this belongs, but since we were talking about Bloodborne (seemingly everywhere).

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-board-game

    It hit it's goal in 20 mins.

  12. #2892
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,394
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    So close to finally getting this platinum trophy on Gundam Breaker 3...must have about 300+ hours on this now. Only need to bet the last 2 chapters on Newtype (basically very very hard mode) and unlock the last 3 EX moves and it's done...my Gundam is a BEAST though.

  13. #2893
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    811
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm finally getting around to Yooka-Laylee and it's really like a time machine back to the N64 days, both in the good and bad ways. Clunky controls, frustrating camera angles, relatively obscure objectives, finicky 3D platforming/jumping while dealing with all of that. The voices during in-game conversations/text boxes are so hilariously awful. I'm not listing many good attributes here. It's charming?

  14. #2894
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Has anyone been playing Days Gone for PS4? (sorry if I missed some posts in this thread if its already mentioned). I have been keeping up with the Metacritic scores...72 for critics and a 7.9 for users. I decided to rent it before I buy and I found it at a redbox. Its not a bad game by any means, but there is SO MUCH TO DO that it is overwhelming and detracts from the main storyline which I dont necessarily like. 6 hours in and I still dont know if I would buy it. I have it for one more night tonight before I return it so I figure if I return it and then crave to play it, Ill buy it.

    Anyone else have any thoughts on this game?

  15. #2895
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,394
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    It's...done. I finally finished getting the platinum trophy for Gundam Breaker 3...jeebus that took so long! (I started playing this on my Vita in 2015, completed the game but then sold the Vita and re=bought on PS4 and had to re-start...so.many.HOURS)

    Here's my final Gundam, Hurricane Gundam (because all it's moves are just spinning attacks with a gatling gun and Mace/Whip and a ton of funnels just fucking everywhere!)

    A post shared by on



    Now i can move onto *checks games* Dark Souls Remastered, Digimon Hacker's Memory, Prey, Dishonored 2, Yakuza Kamawi, Bullet Girls Phantasia...wait isn't Rage 2 out this month? ...ah crap.

  16. #2896
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    It's...done. I finally finished getting the platinum trophy for Gundam Breaker 3...jeebus that took so long! (I started playing this on my Vita in 2015, completed the game but then sold the Vita and re=bought on PS4 and had to re-start...so.many.HOURS)

    Here's my final Gundam, Hurricane Gundam (because all it's moves are just spinning attacks with a gatling gun and Mace/Whip and a ton of funnels just fucking everywhere!)

    A post shared by on



    Now i can move onto *checks games* Dark Souls Remastered, Digimon Hacker's Memory, Prey, Dishonored 2, Yakuza Kamawi, Bullet Girls Phantasia...wait isn't Rage 2 out this month? ...ah crap.
    Rage 2 is in fact out this month, but Very much like Days Gone, I am having a hard time gauging if it will be worth it.

  17. #2897
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Posts
    1,876
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    So after years of thinking about it I finally bit the bullet and bought a PS4. I got it used because I still was kind of on the fence about video games but I figured it was cheap enough and I could resell it if I didn't like it.

    Well, I have played four games so far and I really liked or loved three out of the four. I loved Detroit: Become Human, really liked Until Dawn (ridiculous and cheesy as hell but still really fun) and shockingly did not like Red Dead Redemption 2 (the first is one of my favorite games of all time, bummed I didn't like the second one.

    Right now I am getting close to finishing The Last of Us and I absolutely love it. This is the game that ultimately convinced me to keep my PS4. I am getting to the point where I am trying not to play as much because I don't want it to end. It's like getting close to the end of a really good book.

  18. #2898
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,218
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    Rage 2 is in fact out this month, but Very much like Days Gone, I am having a hard time gauging if it will be worth it.
    It won't. It looks like its trying to be Borderlands.

  19. #2899
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    It won't. It looks like its trying to be Borderlands.
    Ive seen a lot of people say that. I will most likely pass on it.

    However, to reference my previous post I ended up purchasing Days Gone. Ended up liking it enough after three rental days that I wanted to keep playing it after I had to return it, so it seemed like the logical thing to do.

  20. #2900
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,394
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'll see what people are saying about Rage 2 when it's out, but i did very much enjoy the first one, and i have no issue with a game trying to be like Borderlands, as very few other games have tried to be Borderlands. If anything it'll make me more excited for BL3 later in the year.

    Or i could start some of the many other games i have building up on my selves...

  21. #2901
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    897
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    After playing Dark Souls 3 (again) I like it wayyyy more than Sekiro.

  22. #2902
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,238
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    So after years of thinking about it I finally bit the bullet and bought a PS4. I got it used because I still was kind of on the fence about video games but I figured it was cheap enough and I could resell it if I didn't like it.

    Well, I have played four games so far and I really liked or loved three out of the four. I loved Detroit: Become Human, really liked Until Dawn (ridiculous and cheesy as hell but still really fun) and shockingly did not like Red Dead Redemption 2 (the first is one of my favorite games of all time, bummed I didn't like the second one.

    Right now I am getting close to finishing The Last of Us and I absolutely love it. This is the game that ultimately convinced me to keep my PS4. I am getting to the point where I am trying not to play as much because I don't want it to end. It's like getting close to the end of a really good book.
    Well, fortunately, Last of Us 2 is coming out soon, so you're set!

    I also have had a really hard time getting into RDR2. I expected to love it, and while it's beautiful and really stunning on so many technical levels, playing it feels like a chore.

    My favorite game of all time is Bloodborne, which you can pick up for super cheap now. It's an amazing game, it's almost so good it kind of ruined other games for me. Only caveat worth pointing out is that it can be punishingly difficult and it has a really steep learning curve, especially if you're new to those sorts of games.

    Other games I'd recommend... if you like Last of Us, give Uncharted 4 a chance. Same studio, similarly cinematic, but more action than stealth, and the mood is a lot lighter. You can also find it for super cheap now. God of War is a lot more mature than the previous games in the series, and it actually does a great job of telling its story, which is unfortunately rare in action narrative-driven games.

  23. #2903
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    897
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Well, fortunately, Last of Us 2 is coming out soon, so you're set!

    I also have had a really hard time getting into RDR2. I expected to love it, and while it's beautiful and really stunning on so many technical levels, playing it feels like a chore.

    My favorite game of all time is Bloodborne, which you can pick up for super cheap now. It's an amazing game, it's almost so good it kind of ruined other games for me. Only caveat worth pointing out is that it can be punishingly difficult and it has a really steep learning curve, especially if you're new to those sorts of games.

    Other games I'd recommend... if you like Last of Us, give Uncharted 4 a chance. Same studio, similarly cinematic, but more action than stealth, and the mood is a lot lighter. You can also find it for super cheap now. God of War is a lot more mature than the previous games in the series, and it actually does a great job of telling its story, which is unfortunately rare in action narrative-driven games.
    Actually give all of the Uncharted games a chance with the collection. Don't miss out on Horizon Zero Dawn or Tetris Effect if that's your thing (it should be since it's amazing). I agree with Jinsai about Bloodborne, except it's maybe #3 behind HL2 and Super Metroid for me.

  24. #2904
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,751
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I picked this up earlier this week and its gorgeous!


  25. #2905
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,578
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    ^^^ How does it play on the Switch?

    With work in full gear for the season, I have almost no time to play anything. Was going to dive into The Witness or Borderlands Handsome Collection. Nabbed it for like 7 bucks!

  26. #2906
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,751
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    ^^^ How does it play on the Switch?

    With work in full gear for the season, I have almost no time to play anything. Was going to dive into The Witness or Borderlands Handsome Collection. Nabbed it for like 7 bucks!
    It plays perfectly fine in handheld mode...I've never played it while docked but I image its even better.

  27. #2907
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,238
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    I love FFX but it has some serious faults that haven’t aged well...

  28. #2908
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,578
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I love FFX but it has some serious faults that haven’t aged well...
    I rememeber playing this when it came out way back when, finally reaching Yu Yevon... One, maybe two swipes? Dead. Most anticlimactic boss ever. That was at least one fault of mine.

    Blitzball still rocks.

  29. #2909
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    A Warm Place
    Posts
    519
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I've become like really, really obsessed with Overwatch in the last month or so. I remember buying it the day after Thanksgiving and not opening it for a month after and only playing one game until this recent outburst.

  30. #2910
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,394
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I really loved Overwatch back when i first got it after a free weekend a year ago...but i honestly haven't played it since last year (i don't have any friends to teamup with, so i just did team death match...which was only available every other day, then every other week...)

Posting Permissions