Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94
Results 2,791 to 2,802 of 2802

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Picked up AC: Odyssey for Boxing Week, finally cracked it. This is really good, they've pretty much got it nailed down. Hell with this 'AC: Adder' rumored for the next 2020 game....take it to feudal Japan already.
    I picked up AC Origins when it was on sale. I got overwhelmed with the games and how quickly they were coming out. The last one I finished was part 2. Nicely surprised to see how much they've refined the combat and controls, though it's kind of a bummer to see that the competitive multiplayer is gone now. That always seemed really promising, but I guess not many people got into it.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    People hate and throw shade to Assassin's Creed post Origins but I think the series has been the best its ever been and I still don't think they reached the pinnacle. I beat Origins front to back but back (only game in the series besides Black Flag that I did so) catalog and other games made Odyssey fall to the wayside sadly.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    People hate and throw shade to Assassin's Creed post Origins but I think the series has been the best its ever been and I still don't think they reached the pinnacle. I beat Origins front to back but back (only game in the series besides Black Flag that I did so) catalog and other games made Odyssey fall to the wayside sadly.
    In my opinion, Odyssey > Origins. I'd give it a chance.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    In my opinion, Odyssey > Origins. I'd give it a chance.
    Me not playing or eating Odyssey had nothing to do with me disliking it, just time and other games hogging time when I manage to find time to sit and play.

They're both good. Curious what's next.

Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    That's the thing though... Odyssey is already the ELEVENTH "major/main" installment in the series. That's not even counting the spin offs and stuff. It's exhausting to even think about in a way.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Overcooked 2 with my daughter (couch coop). Fun times. Would highly recommend it.

Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    Overcooked 2 with my daughter (couch coop). Fun times. Would highly recommend it.
    i got too stressed playing overcooked but my wife and our two closest friends really like playing it together, i just watch and giggle.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    zelda: a link to the past on the snes classic

I'd forgotten most of this game

Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    my fiancÚ and I were looking for some local co-op games to play, and so we tried Overcooked 1 when it was on sale. She just gets frustrated with the controller. So far we liked Never Alone.

Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    having people over for my b-day celebrations this evening to play mario kart and smash bros.

has anyone tried the tournament in smash bros.? curious if that would be a good option or if we should just do a free-for all type thing.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    So i took 24 days off work to try and catch up on my game backlog (in which i was gifted 4 more games to add to that back list) and i have managed to complete...1

Bloody JRPG's and their ridiculous 100 hour completion times! Saying that Ys IIIV lacrimosa of dana, the game i completed, was bloody wonderful (and a bitter sweet ending) and i'm almost done with Tales of Berseria (80 hours in and at the last part...i think) and i've enjoyed the story and character (Magilou is brilliant) the combat however hasn't really grabbed me.

Now to find time to complete Digion Hackers Memory, Far Cry 5, Dark Souls Remastered and another anime game i can't remember the title of before Shadows Die Twice, Senran Kagura, God Eater 3 and Code Vain come out...fuck.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Just got done with Spider-Man and man I wasn’t expecting it to be that good ��. I really hope they make a game with venom, carnage and green goblin.

Also beat Red Dead 2 recently. I think that game is the most detail game I have ever played, the evil videos people made on YouTube are Hilarious.

Currently playing Until Dawn, just started and so far it’s really cool.

Also playing God of War

2 more months until Sekiro! Preordered the limited edition for 89 at GameStop : )

to to be honest I have never played an assiassins creed game
    Last edited by Rdm; Yesterday at 07:34 PM.