Page 92 of 129 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 3845

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I just finished House of the Dead: Overkill.
    LOVED that shit, it's like a Tarantino movie.

I just wish it had been longer.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Been having a difficult time mentally lately so went and got Spider-man on PS4 on a whim...and it's bloody wonderful!

They nailed the writing for him, the combat and, most importantly, the web swinging! So many little nods to Spidey lore too, one of few games i want to Platinum (i'm almost there)

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Spider-Man is fucking amazing

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Spider-Man is fucking amazing
    My brother has been M.I.A. on Xbox since that game came out. If I get a PS4 it'll be to get that game.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I wasn't too into Spider-Man until the end of Act 2, that whole mission was insanely awesome. I fell to my death once because I didn't realize a cut scene had ended and I should be playing again, the transitions are so smooth, I've never had that happen in a game before. All the side missions/activities are pretty repetitive but that's nothing new for open world games.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'm almost done with Act 3 and there's a mission in a lab that really triggered my arachnophobia. This game is so beautiful but fuck me are the spiders TOO FUCKING REAL! I spent most of the cut scene looking at my wall!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Been playing Spider-Man as well, but mostly this Call of Duty Blackout beta

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I've been playing Fallout 4 in survival mode with survival mods itching to play Fallout 76. I can't wait to step back into the world of my favorite video game series.
    Last edited by theburningreptile; 09-15-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I'm almost done with Act 3 and there's a mission in a lab that really triggered my arachnophobia. This game is so beautiful but fuck me are the spiders TOO FUCKING REAL! I spent most of the cut scene looking at my wall!
    You have severe arachnophobia and yet you're playing a game called Spider-Man! This is how you know a game is really goddamn great...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    You have severe arachnophobia and yet you're playing a game called Spider-Man! This is how you know a game is really goddamn great...
    HA! In my, rather weak, defence i've always been a big Spidey fan (the ultimate oxymoron) and most games before have had very...unrealistic spiders (saying that i did have to wait until i could mod them out of Skyrim to play it). This one on the other hand has the most realistic i've ever seen in a game...but the crippling fear for a few scenes is worth it!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Having Platinumed Spier-man on Friday i started going back through my older games to finish getting their trophies, Senran Kagura ES and SV done, now onto Hyperdimentional Neptunia Action unleashed. Still don't know how i never got all the trophies for Gundam Breaker! Dark Souls 3 'should' be simple....Witcher 3 on the other hand...

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I recently bought Return to Arkham and went right into Asylum. This my first Batman game by Rocksteady and I really think the graphics and level design are incredible. However, I feel like the game is too easy so far. I'm only 20 percent done but I feel like I'm button mashing frequently and getting away with it. Does the game get harder at any point? There's many things I like about the game so far such as I thought the build up to the Scarecrow part was scary as hell with headphones on. I like hunting down the riddler trophies. I also really enjoy the stealth metal gear solid style. I think the boss battles are unique and well thought out

I had the same complaint of diablo.3- it just didn't have any feeling of satisfaction for me. Although diablo was way easier than this game.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    I recently bought Return to Arkham and went right into Asylum. This my first Batman game by Rocksteady and I really think the graphics and level design are incredible. However, I feel like the game is too easy so far. I'm only 20 percent done but I feel like I'm button mashing frequently and getting away with it. Does the game get harder at any point? There's many things I like about the game so far such as I thought the build up to the Scarecrow part was scary as hell with headphones on. I like hunting down the riddler trophies. I also really enjoy the stealth metal gear solid style. I think the boss battles are unique and well thought out

I had the same complaint of diablo.3- it just didn't have any feeling of satisfaction for me. Although diablo was way easier than this game.
    You can get away with button mashing but as the enemies get harder you have to be a bit more precise with what your doing, and using the gadgets can led to really rewarding gameplay!
    The best part about the game is the stealth parts though. Sure you CAN just beat everyone up, but there's something more satisfying from slowly picking them off one by one!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Its definitely getting harder. I also agree the stealthy part of the game is my favorite so far. I just recently upgraded to hanging on gargoyl and capturing the enemies. I'm also getting lost manshion .

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Still going strong in God of War, but holy shit some of their GUI decisions really piss me off. The text is super tiny (and I have a big TV), and the map is hard to use because it's so dense and you can't zoom in much.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Still going strong in God of War, but holy shit some of their GUI decisions really piss me off. The text is super tiny (and I have a big TV), and the map is hard to use because it's so dense and you can't zoom in much.
    Didn't they send out a patch that fixed the text issue? Or is it because your TV really is that big .

I finished pretty much everything you can do up to this point in the game with the exception of getting all of the Ravens and 4 Artifacts I missed for platinum. I wish I had noticed a bit earlier that you can kill the ravens since I never paid any mind to them until almost halfway through the game. I wish there was a way you could see what artifacts you already collected unless I am missing something?? I know the over-map shows you where you are missing them but I really don't want to watch a youtube walkthrough hoping I remember.

How far are you into the game Kodiak??

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Having Platinumed Spier-man on Friday i started going back through my older games to finish getting their trophies, Senran Kagura ES and SV done, now onto Hyperdimentional Neptunia Action unleashed. Still don't know how i never got all the trophies for Gundam Breaker! Dark Souls 3 'should' be simple....Witcher 3 on the other hand...
    Hah! This was the plan as well to venture into my backlog of games after God of War and then I caved and got Spider-Man (Spidey is my all time favorite hero) and cannot put it down. Even though there are a lot of repetitive parts, for some reason I just do not care at all . Just bought Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner as well! Ugh... so many gamesss.

EDIT: Sorry for the double posts... meant to put in one section.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Didn't they send out a patch that fixed the text issue? Or is it because your TV really is that big .

I finished pretty much everything you can do up to this point in the game with the exception of getting all of the Ravens and 4 Artifacts I missed for platinum. I wish I had noticed a bit earlier that you can kill the ravens since I never paid any mind to them until almost halfway through the game. I wish there was a way you could see what artifacts you already collected unless I am missing something?? I know the over-map shows you where you are missing them but I really don't want to watch a youtube walkthrough hoping I remember.

How far are you into the game Kodiak??
    Well I think it would be even worse on a smaller TV honestly...and yeah I have that new option turned on from the patch. The distance on the top with the waypoints are impossible to read for instance.

I'm right after the Sickness quest, so I'm not sure how far along I am now. The game seems HUGE!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Hah! This was the plan as well to venture into my backlog of games after God of War and then I caved and got Spider-Man (Spidey is my all time favorite hero) and cannot put it down. Even though there are a lot of repetitive parts, for some reason I just do not care at all . Just bought Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner as well! Ugh... so many gamesss.

EDIT: Sorry for the double posts... meant to put in one section.
    OHHHH i might have to get Zone of Enders, loved that on PS2!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Almost done with God of War, next up Spiderman?!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    This might sound crazy, but i'm selling my copy of Spider-man at a second hand game store. Now bare with me, its fucking fantastic, probably the best game i've played all year, but i have literally done everything in game (even all the hidden photo's which you didn't need for the trophies) and i don't really have anything to do in it now...and if i sell it now i can make back almost everything i paid for it, which can go towards almost paying for Red Dead!

...or you can just call me mad.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    This might sound crazy, but i'm selling my copy of Spider-man at a second hand game store. Now bare with me, its fucking fantastic, probably the best game i've played all year, but i have literally done everything in game (even all the hidden photo's which you didn't need for the trophies) and i don't really have anything to do in it now...and if i sell it now i can make back almost everything i paid for it, which can go towards almost paying for Red Dead!

I would, I'm doing the same with God of War after I'm done. I have too much to play.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

I am a sucker for hard copies and collect tons of games from all eras, so I would keep mine. For your situation it seems like a no brainer . Got platinum for both God of War and Spider-Man, now moving on to finish Horizon Zero Dawn before all of my playing time is sacrificed for Red Dead 2: so glad I bought my 1TB drive for that massive install!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finished Mega Man 11. It was an ok game. Little challenging and the stages seem longer than they've been in the past (Which is not a bad thing) . Love the new slow time ability. I wished the robot masters were a little more original.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookster426 View Post
    Finished Mega Man 11. It was an ok game. Little challenging and the stages seem longer than they've been in the past (Which is not a bad thing) . Love the new slow time ability. I wished the robot masters were a little more original.
    I'm really digging it. Just got to the Wily stages.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Kingdom Hearts 1 and sometimes Xenogears or FFVII. Also Parasite Eve 1. I have a lot of old games still from years ago.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I'm playing Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on DS. It's SO FUCKING GOOD. Aside from a couple of questionable gimmicky mechanics with the touch screen, this thing is almost as good as Symphony.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I'm playing Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on DS. It's SO FUCKING GOOD. Aside from a couple of questionable gimmicky mechanics with the touch screen, this thing is almost as good as Symphony.
    I have all of these via an emulator...I've never played the DS Castlevanias yet.

I'm back on the Destiny 2 bandwagon.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I have all of these via an emulator...I've never played the DS Castlevanias yet.

I'm back on the Destiny 2 bandwagon.
    I'll go out on a limb and say that damn near anyone who likes SoTN will like the DS games.
    Have you played the GBA castlevanias? 2/3 of those are badass.
    Between GBA and DS, we basically got five SoTN sequels, which is awesome.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I'll go out on a limb and say that damn near anyone who likes SoTN will like the DS games.
    Have you played the GBA castlevanias? 2/3 of those are badass.
    Between GBA and DS, we basically got five SoTN sequels, which is awesome.
    I did play the GBA ones a long time ago.