Page 87 of 129 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 3845

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Replaying Dark Souls 3 with the Large Club...it's surprisingly easy (or maybe i;m just getting gud?)
    I played through the remaster of the first recently. I'd played Bloodborne recently too. So I bought 2... Hoooooo boy that game is not as good as the others. Or have I just got used to the 'kill the mooks, fight the big thing, repeat' formula?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbithole View Post
    I played through the remaster of the first recently. I'd played Bloodborne recently too. So I bought 2... Hoooooo boy that game is not as good as the others. Or have I just got used to the 'kill the mooks, fight the big thing, repeat' formula?

I've still yet to reply the Remaster (i will...at some point) but of them all (Bloodborne being my Favourite...well my fav game of all time) Dark Souls 2 is the least good of the lot...that's not to say it's a bad game or anything, just not as good as the others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox 360. Pokémon X on 3ds.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I've got a serious addiction to Gems of War on XBONE.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    DS2 is definitely my least favorite game in the series... it was made by a different team and the original creator/director wasn't involved in it.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Sooo after waiting months for the first Gundam Breaker game to come to the west, it turns out it's an absolute train wreck of a game!

[rant]
    The new engine is buggy as fuck, keeps dropping frames and freezing mid battle! The actual fighting is SO BAD, nothing feels like they connect, and the way in which you unlock your skills is just slows down the pace of what should be a frantic battle (you have to go around the battle field opening boxes to level up until you reach each skills level, so every battle you just spend 5 mins avoiding fighting to unlock all your skills!)

But the worst thing is how they handle the loot. In previous Breaker games (which were only released in Japan but are available to import with English subs as the Vita and PS4 are region free) you'd go into each battle and try and grind the parts you wanted with the best stats, and every part dropped had a different stat, some good, some bad and some legendary. It made the game VERY addictive, looking for the parts you wanted to make your Gundam look awesome AND have awesome stats...well that's out the window. Now EVERY part has a fixed stat, so if there's a part you really want to make your Gundam look how you want it, chances are it'll lower how effective it is. Also before you could grab as many parts as you could in battle...now your limited to just 5! This is so you can swap out parts mid battle (which is fiddly and frustrating) and there are store boxes to dump parts...the problem is it's so difficult to collect parts and KEEP THEM. a couple of hits and you drop them! It makes what was the best part of the other games just SO FRUSTRATING!

After a day i was SO ANGRY with the game i just throw it on ebay and ordered Gundam Breaker 3 Breaker edition (which has all the DLC i haven't played) from Japan...it's a much better game and i'd rather reply that then this hollow piece of shit! [/rant]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After the RFH show, I was incredibly hungover, so I picked up No Mans Sky for £5, hoping for a nice game to chill out with after a few people had told me how much better it had gotten since updates, with another large one due.

I'm sorry, but if this is much better than how it was when it originally launched, what was even in the game at that point? I feel like I'm flying between different planets, mining whatever the game tells me I have to mine to get to the next area, then repeating. This thing is barely even a game. I usually say I'll give any game a fair shot for £5 because at that price its hard to be disappointed, but ye gods this isn't even worth that price.

Maybe I'll put it back in after the next update and try again. If not, I have a nice new coaster I guess.

Just picked up the Platinum trophy for Fallout 4, so I'm moving on to wrapping up the platinum for Dark Souls Remastered next, then I'll probably move on to my 7th play-through of The Witcher 3, because I still haven't done the damned DLC that everyone keeps telling me is the best thing since sliced bread.
    Last edited by Rabbithole; 06-25-2018 at 05:52 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    DS2 is definitely my least favorite game in the series... it was made by a different team and the original creator/director wasn't involved in it.
    Totally agree with Jinsai, there's a reason why it's not as fulfilling (even though I really liked it). I didn't think the atmosphere was the same as the others. I really wish there was a Bloodborne 2...what did you think of it Rabbithole?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Totally agree with Jinsai, there's a reason why it's not as fulfilling (even though I really liked it). I didn't think the atmosphere was the same as the others. I really wish there was a Bloodborne 2...what did you think of it Rabbithole?

Bloodborne? I loved it. It was my first SoulsBorne game I played to completion. I'd dabbled with DS1 a little, but just couldn't get past how janky the combat and movement felt. I made it to Anor Londo, stopped playing and never went back (Until the remaster!). Bloodborne had me hooked from the start though, I loved absolutely everything about it, especially once the Lovecraftian elements started to show through. I ended up doing the Platinum trophy in a week over Christmas 2017 because I just couldn't put it down.

Its like everything I love about 2D Castlevania, but in 3D.

I didn't actually get around to starting DS2 if thats what you meant though.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Bloodborne? I loved it. It was my first SoulsBorne game I played to completion. I'd dabbled with DS1 a little, but just couldn't get past how janky the combat and movement felt. I made it to Anor Londo, stopped playing and never went back (Until the remaster!). Bloodborne had me hooked from the start though, I loved absolutely everything about it, especially once the Lovecraftian elements started to show through. I ended up doing the Platinum trophy in a week over Christmas 2017 because I just couldn't put it down.

Its like everything I love about 2D Castlevania, but in 3D.

I didn't actually get around to starting DS2 if thats what you meant though.
    Nope, I meant Bloodborne. Did you finish the DLC for Bloodborne as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Nope, I meant Bloodborne. Did you finish the DLC for Bloodborne as well?
    Nope, I've got it set aside for when I've got a clear weekend to jump in and do it. Left my character right at the entrance to it so I can just jump in and get it done!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Nope, I've got it set aside for when I've got a clear weekend to jump in and do it. Left my character right at the entrance to it so I can just jump in and get it done!
    You are in for a treat...

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    yeah, the Bloodborne DLC is some incredible stuff

Also, speaking of playstation trophies, did you know that you can link your PSN account to Sony Rewards and earn PSN credit for platinum, gold, and silver trophies? It's not a lot, but if you actually do pick up a lot of trophies (which I do) it adds up... I've made about 40 bucks in PSN credit on trophies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also, speaking of playstation trophies, did you know that you can link your PSN account to Sony Rewards and earn PSN credit for platinum, gold, and silver trophies? It's not a lot, but if you actually do pick up a lot of trophies (which I do) it adds up... I've made about 40 bucks in PSN credit on trophies.
    I didn't! That sounds pretty good, I've gotten super-into Trophy Hunting recently. Sadly in the last few months, I've platinumed 9 games, so I've probably missed out a bit there :P Where do I set that up?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm currently playing Dagonanronpa 1. Since I like visual novels it was recommended to me several times. My girlfriend bought as a kind of bday present and I'm loving it so far!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I had no idea you could do that, I've missed out on years of trophy rewards. Thanks for the heads up!

I didn't! That sounds pretty good, I've gotten super-into Trophy Hunting recently. Sadly in the last few months, I've platinumed 9 games, so I've probably missed out a bit there :P Where do I set that up?
    All you have to do is go to the Sony Rewards site and create an account or login, then go to My Rewards Home and scroll down to see where you can link you PSN account for the trophy awards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Moved onto Dark Souls 2 after grabbing the remaster Platinum - I don't know what everyones problem is with this game, I'm loving it.

Also started playing Cities Skylines again, because this game still has its hooks in me.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymly View Post
    LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Xbox 360. Pokémon X on 3ds.
    I had that Star Wars game for Wii but it got scratched.
    I picked it up for $2.99 for my Fire HD10 and it looks fucking GREAT.
    It's probably the nicest looking game I've seen on a tablet; the graphics are about the same as the Wii.

I'm finishing up Knights of the Old Republic on the tablet and, dear lord, I REALLY don't want it to be over.
    This is one of my favorite RPGs of all time, and, like @Dr Channard said, it has shaped up to be one of my favorite "star wars experiences" ever.

Every star wars fan owes it to themselves to play this game.
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-02-2018 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Moved onto Dark Souls 2 after grabbing the remaster Platinum - I don't know what everyones problem is with this game, I'm loving it.
    It's a good game, but it's not an imaginative psychedelic masterpiece like every other game in the series, in my humble O... Its combat is an improvement, but... the world and level design doesn't do it for me.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Just wrapped up Corpse Party on 3DS and now I've got Dragon Quest VIII, Xenoblade 2, Thimbleweed Park, and Ys VIII all giving me the death stare (dozens more on my backlog too, but those are the ones most likely to get played). Sheesh, Octopath Traveler comes out soon, too. I need more hours in the day.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Just wrapped up Corpse Party on 3DS and now I've got Dragon Quest VIII, Xenoblade 2, Thimbleweed Park, and Ys VIII all giving me the death stare (dozens more on my backlog too, but those are the ones most likely to get played). Sheesh, Octopath Traveler comes out soon, too. I need more hours in the day.
    Xeonblade 2 and Ys III are on my wish list for when i get a Switch!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Xeonblade 2 and Ys III are on my wish list for when i get a Switch!
    I only spent about an hour with Xenoblade 2 so far. I hope to get into it more, because it is endearing and has potential. I haven't ever played anything else in the series, so I can't say how it compares to those. I also haven't played a Ys game since the one on SNES way back when. I remember loving that game.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    I only spent about an hour with Xenoblade 2 so far. I hope to get into it more, because it is endearing and has potential. I haven't ever played anything else in the series, so I can't say how it compares to those. I also haven't played a Ys game since the one on SNES way back when. I remember loving that game.
    I haven't played either of their previous games tbh, but have heard GREAT things about both. Just waiting for the right Switch deal to come about and i'll be giving them a go myself.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    After being crushingly disappointed by New Gundam Breacker, i went back and re-purchased Gundam Breacker 3 with all the DLC on the disc (can't download DLC on imported games!) and having a blast! I currently have a mech that has the body of Sailor Moon (those Gundam's exist) and the head of a Bear (...again, those Gundams exist) and a set of Angel wings (Gundam Wing).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Fable 2. I forgot how amazing this game is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I cant´t stop playing PES 2018.. And now Im expecting to get Red Dead Redemption 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After being crushingly disappointed by New Gundam Breacker, i went back and re-purchased Gundam Breacker 3 with all the DLC on the disc (can't download DLC on imported games!) and having a blast! I currently have a mech that has the body of Sailor Moon (those Gundam's exist) and the head of a Bear (...again, those Gundams exist) and a set of Angel wings (Gundam Wing).

I........ I might need to look up this game. Anything that makes my partner give me the 'Alice, what the actual fuck are you playing?' look is always great.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I........ I might need to look up this game. Anything that makes my partner give me the 'Alice, what the actual fuck are you playing?' look is always great.
    The level of craziness is off the scale with some of the Gundam's people are making. Went online over the weekend to fight other players mechs and someone had made Ugandan Knuckles (IS DIS DA WAY) ...and it looked surprisingly accurate!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Two new level DLC for Crash bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy is out.

Complete new level for Warped called Future Tense.

Finished and infamous Stormy Ascent level added to the first game.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Celeste is gorgeous in every way. i think i'm halfway through it (since this morning) and my wife has been cheering me on/laughing at how often i die the whole time i've played today.