Page 86 of 129 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 3844

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    SotN soundtrack is God-tier. So is Super Metroid for that matter...

Dark Souls/Bloodborne's soundtracks are also God-tier.
    I would also like to add Neir Automata's to that list, it's so very very good!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Far Cry Primal

Can anyone suggest any survival games for the Xbox one or xbox 360 backwards compatible games?

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I would also like to add Neir Automata's to that list, it's so very very good!
    When I was deep into it, I was loving it, but then I got stuck... took a break, and now I have no idea where the hell I am and I have no idea how to even look up where to go next...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    When I was deep into it, I was loving it, but then I got stuck... took a break, and now I have no idea where the hell I am and I have no idea how to even look up where to go next...
    I got to the "Robot Tree Area" then I quit.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Yeah I finished some robot amusement park area and then... I don't even know. Maybe I should just start over

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Yeah I finished some robot amusement park area and then... I don't even know. Maybe I should just start over
    Yeah that's right when I quit.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Pretty sure after the amusement park you have to visit Pascal, do some missions for them and then go back to the first area after it gets attacked...i think. Also i think that's the first playthrough route (i played through it several times and each was different!)

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I was a little past that point I guess in Nier. I finally figured out where I need to go, at least enough to google around and give me some grounding. I just got the "Iron Will" trophy, so I guess that is the story-related trophy for where I'm at.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Ok, so I've now beaten my first play through of Nier, and I'm now past the robot village part in play through 2...

I'm not going to say it's a bad game, but I don't see the magic that others seem to. The combat in general seems to get a little repetitious and often over-easy, especially once the hacking technique comes in. My favorite parts were the flying segments, and I loved the music. I'm still split on how I feel about the aesthetics... the character designs irk me a little, and the Adam/Eve villains seem a little silly to me? I did like the look of the robots, and the world (despite being really samey) was awesome to trek around in.

I keep waiting for the eureka moment where this becomes one of my favorite games of all time, and I just don't think it's coming for me anymore.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Picked up Xenoblade 2 and Dragon Quest 8. On top of that I'm crawling through persona 4.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Lots of this procedural roguelike FPS called Strafe, kinda voxelly like Minecraft and it's tough as a bastard... one of those games where you start back at the beginning if you die.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    False advertisement! You're 962!

I just renewed my subscription last Thursday. I missed Tomb and the latest raid so I'm playing catch up. I'm guessing by your M+15 runs that you have a regular group you play with; that's really all you need these days.
    974/975 now, depending on what I am doing. Not sure if you are still playing and if you are on an EU server but hit me up if you want to do stuff: Miep#2820

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Far Cry 5 was a blast...
    And, as a bonus, the ambient version of the soundtrack by Hammock is excellent.

Cuphead and Assassign's Creed Origins were great as well.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Anyone up for State of Decay 2? My xbox gamertag is DatboiThanos

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Skyrim on the Switch.
    Can't stop playing and I can't wait for TES 6 <3

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Devil May Cry 4.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, on my new Fire HD10 tablet.

This game is like crack cocaine, especially in an HD handheld format with a relatively big screen.

It really "takes me away." I feel like I'm in the game and forget about my problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As my PC is mostly out of action for anything other than LoL at the moment, I've been trophy hunting on the PS4. Working on completing Fallout 4, Dark Souls and hoping to get around to FINALLY playing Shadow of the Colossus this weekend...

In between lots of Destiny 2, because I hate myself.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Currently going back into Guild Wars 2, haven't really played since the first and second year of the game, then a few times after that. I remember fondly the betas and the first months, was awesome. Especially the discovering of the world, the World versus World, a blast really.

It seems there's an influx of players and that the game is better than ever, there's things to do for everyone, more thriving than ever. So why not see how it is.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I've been replaying Observer again, it has to be one of my favorite cyberpunk works ever.

Anyone who hasn't played it, check it out. It's psychological horror/cyberpunk. Also it has Rutger Hauer.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Just downloaded Rise of the Tomb Raider. Do I HAVE to play Tomb Raider 2013 to understand this one?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I play EVE Online almost daily, it's very complicated and good for my brain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I purchased the Batman: Return to Arkham package. Was on sale for $10 on PSN a few weeks back. Finished playing Arkham Asylum. I forgot how much fun I had playing this. I love the story, combat and puzzles. I used to rage quit on solving all the Riddler Challenges, but I'm proud to say I solved all 240 of them! On to Arkham City!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, on my new Fire HD10 tablet.

This game is like crack cocaine, especially in an HD handheld format with a relatively big screen.

It really "takes me away." I feel like I'm in the game and forget about my problems.
    KOTOR 1 and 2 are probably my 2nd favorite rpgs behind ff7. They are also easily my favorite Star Wars experience after ESB.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Just downloaded Rise of the Tomb Raider. Do I HAVE to play Tomb Raider 2013 to understand this one?
    Context is good but not really. If you know even the slightest about Lara Croft or Tomb Raider in general it's still enjoyable and easy to follow.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookster426 View Post
    I purchased the Batman: Return to Arkham package. Was on sale for $10 on PSN a few weeks back. Finished playing Arkham Asylum. I forgot how much fun I had playing this. I love the story, combat and puzzles. I used to rage quit on solving all the Riddler Challenges, but I'm proud to say I solved all 240 of them! On to Arkham City!
    Brace yourself, because the Riddler challenges in the first game (Asylum) are the easiest. Hope you're good at Batarang guidance puzzles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I play EVE Online almost daily, it's very complicated and good for my brain.
    Ive tried to play this game so many times. It's so appealing to me, and yet every time I spend 20 hours on it, then just stop going back... Still love reading about things that happen in game though.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbithole View Post
    Ive tried to play this game so many times. It's so appealing to me, and yet every time I spend 20 hours on it, then just stop going back... Still love reading about things that happen in game though.
    EVE Online is a very difficult game to grasp, there’s just so much to it, to a fault at times. I think if there was a little more direction as to what new players could do and a little more new player protection, it would go a long way to help with new player retention.

Interesting thing- the Corp I’m in (which just had a 2.2 trillion isk theft from a director a week or so ago) had a player that I had seen wandering around the asteroid belts called Trent Reznor. I had named my Mackinaw “Not the Actual Event” but he never noticed or said anything about it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DF118 View Post
    I'm currently really enjoying Corpse Party.

I'm not sure what that says about me.
    I usually talk a lot of shit about Gamestop, but I just picked up a new clearance copy of this on 3DS today for an awesome price (with a soundtrack CD and two figurines even!). From all that I've heard, I'm excited to give this a spin later tonight or probably tomorrow. I did a search here to see if anyone else here was playing and this was pretty much the only post that pulled up haha.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Replaying Dark Souls 3 with the Large Club...it's surprisingly easy (or maybe i;m just getting gud?)

Will be playing New Gundam Breaker Friday though, can't freaking wait for that!