Page 46 of 129 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 3851

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Work on your speechcraft. When that is maxed, make daggers and bind them with banish. They sell for a pretty penny and you will no longer have to worry about money.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    streets of rage 2 on the genesis.
    the music on this game is the tits.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yee, Skyrim. So I got the Dragonborn DLC about a week ago, and holy shit it is awesome. Probably my favorite DLC besides Left Behind and Burial at Sea 2. Anyway, im about to go face Miraak. I am nervous. Im covered though, cause im a level 15 mage and I use restoration for tough battles. Should I stock up on potions and such or is this battle as epic as im led to believe? Oh yeah next when I beat this im going to be getting Dawnguard. Also i will be getting Oblivion again and Morrorwind for the first time. If only i had a good PC i could get the anthology.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Bought FFXIV on a whim... Will I regret thjis?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Bought FFXIV on a whim... Will I regret thjis?
    I have this and I absolutely love it! I've never played a mmorpg before so I didn't know what to expect but I really don't have any complaints thus far. I'm a lvl 26 thaumaturge. I've put in over 100 hours in my game and I think I've made it a quarter through the main story just because there's so much side shit to do like side quests, levequests, guild heists, instance raids and not to mention there's like 8 or 9 Disciple of the Hand classes to work on. I wish I could find a good party though for when I eventually get to the Binding Coil. I hear people can be dicks and boot people if one thing about their class setup is off since it's apparently really hard to accomplish.

Got Child of Light last night and holy Jesus it's beautiful.
    Last edited by Thiah; 05-02-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm just starting out as an arcanist. Anxious for the game to open up. But, if the beta is any indication, it's going to be awhile... Been ages since I touched an MMO. I'm going to have to ease back into it. Once I find my bearings, though, goodbye life.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

One of Xbox Live's Games with Gold Freebies from April. I actually didn't think I'd like this one but this is a pleasant surprise - it's actually a pretty fun post-apocalyptic platformer.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I got Fallout 3 the Game of the Year edition for the PS3 today. I remember absolutely loving it and being sucked into the story and world and everything. Still hasn't changed. My second favorite game besides Skyrim. Thank you Bethesda. You magnificent bastards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just finished playing Tomb Raider. I never really had any interest in the original series but decided to give it a shot a bit based on the good things I read about it and Mostly because it was free on PS Plus for the PS3 last month.

I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised. Very nice looking game (wonder how much better the Definite edition was), Decent story, and the mechanics were pretty good and simple.

Despite the linearity of the missions they did a good job of giving you the chance to explore the setting so you didn't really feel constrained.

I sorta got annoyed by Lara's accent but after having seen the actress who played her on Conan and reading a bit about her I understand a bit. Anyways Def glad I decided to give it a try and hopefully we see more from the franchise. Check it out if you haven't.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Loving this shit right here.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Picked up bf again to try out naval strike.

I really cannot believe on how broken this game still is a times.

I have beaten single player to squire online guns, took me a total of three times before I decided to just invest in a 4 or 6 hour run at it to go for it.

I log in after a bit of time off from it, weapons , saves, medals, and guns are locked. As if I never even tried it.

I will not be purchasing battlefield 5 at launch. I will wait till its clear of any bullshit issues.

Ugh, should I just jump on cod? I mean the predator dlc looks cool.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

This is touching. It's probably my favorite zombie video game. Clementine has gone though a shit-ton already. Her and Eliie would make a kick-ass team. Along with Lee and Joel. Wow. The video contains spoilers. I'll be playing episode 3 of Season 2 today.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Downloaded Stick It to the Man. It's alright. Not bad, but it's interesting enough to waste time on.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Currently playing through Chains of Olympus. Never played either of these on the PSP and I have had this collection for over a year and a half and haven't touched it. LOL.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Super Time Fprce: like mega man meets braid.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just finished playing Heavy Rain for the first time. Not bad def different. I'm going to try to Platinum it so hopefully that isn't too much of an ordeal.

Good story though def some plot holes but the characters were really interesting, we shall see what my other game plays/endings have to offer. The game play whole interactive drama thing going on might not be everyone's thing (those who have never played it but are considering it) I mean that whole game is pretty much all QTE. Also for a game that's about 4 years old I think it still looks sensational! Might have to give Beyond Two Souls a try sometime.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Starbound... just.. Starbound.. Also a bit of Fez, but.. Starbound...
    Transistor comes out next week.. it's going to be hard to keep my "wait until game X is on sale" rule...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tums206_BFY View Post
    Just finished playing Heavy Rain for the first time. Not bad def different. I'm going to try to Platinum it so hopefully that isn't too much of an ordeal.

Good story though def some plot holes but the characters were really interesting, we shall see what my other game plays/endings have to offer. The game play whole interactive drama thing going on might not be everyone's thing (those who have never played it but are considering it) I mean that whole game is pretty much all QTE. Also for a game that's about 4 years old I think it still looks sensational! Might have to give Beyond Two Souls a try sometime.
    I loved Heavy Rain even if it's pretty much a movie that your helping move along. I had just as much fun playing as I did watching my girlfriend's playthrough.

I started the Mass Effect trilogy earlier this year, I'm finally on the ME3. I feel dumb for not jumping on this series earlier. It's one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had with video games in quite some time.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Vanquish is so goddamn good. How did I put this off for so long?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rewarded myself for selling a vast amount of my game collection/dvds/cds and playing a gig and getting paid by investing in Transistor, and about an hour and a half in, I am not regretting it. That art, that soundtrack... I need that soundtrack... Plus setting the 'narrator' to talk out of the controller is surprisingly immersive. Colour me impressed.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Child of Light. Picked up Transistor, but have yet to play it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Drakengard 3. I took a gamble because most reviews have kinda bashed the game but I'm glad I got it. Some of the criticism is warranted, but I don't think most of it is. The dialogue in this game is so offensive but hilarious at the same time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Been learning how to speed run it and it's really making me like the game more than I used to. Kinda complicated, but a lot of fun.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twilight explosion View Post
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Been learning how to speed run it and it's really making me like the game more than I used to. Kinda complicated, but a lot of fun.
    THIS is the greatest game of all time, in my opinion. If you like this game, softmod a wii and there are a couple of very similar games...Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Harmony of Dissonance (for GBA.) I am currently waiting for a friend to send me a PS2 so i can play SOTN (and tekken 3.)
    Also, if you like speedrunning, do Super Metroid. It's the holy grail.

I am playing NBA 2K13 for the Wii. It's my first next gen sports game. I am a basketball fanatic, and JESUS it's complicated, but it is SO dope. I love that i can set up my own roster for my beloved mavs (their 2012 roster sucked.) And the game is "produced" by Jay-Z. I'm not sure what all that entails, but so far it;s had some damn good music.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I finally installed Bioshock on my PC and loving it. I totally miss the boat on this one.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Invested in a Vita. For a portable game, Uncharted is pretty solid. Definitely holds up with it's console counterparts. Even more surprising that it was done by another studio (who did a great job).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Also, if you like speedrunning, do Super Metroid. It's the holy grail.
    All the guys I watch on twitch say Super Metroid is one of the most optimized games to run. I would run it, but I have literally never played it (whoops).

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twilight explosion View Post
    All the guys I watch on twitch say Super Metroid is one of the most optimized games to run. I would run it, but I have literally never played it (whoops).
    oh man, you should play it. it's such a great fucking game man.
    SOTN actually got a lot of its good ideas from Super Metroid. It's the same kind of explore and power up so you can explore more kind of vibe.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Still ticking away at South Park: The Stick of Truth. Fun game. Really good, classic feeling turn based RPG. I love it.

I found that I love having Jimmy as my buddy mainly due to this: