Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114
Results 3,391 to 3,397 of 3397

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Surely you guys can just wing it through the game like this dude did with the demo.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Not the biggest fan of speed runs, but some do intrigue me. I'm pretty dam good at Crash games and this blows my mind.

Mentioned
    420 Post(s)
    Final Fantasy 14 Online. Maybe it’s the COVID cabin fever, but this is saving my sanity. I stopped playing about five years ago, and there’s just so much new content to dive into now. It’s also strangely zen to just wander through the forest harvesting crafting materials.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Ghosts Legends is on point. So far Iíve only done survival mode but itís pretty fun.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Persona's done so now i need to find a new game until Cyberpunk comes out, luckily i have a dozen to pick that were already bought on sale...but they are mostly anime trash, like Azure Lane...

EDIT : Azure Lane is awful! It has some fantasic character art but the gameplay is TERRIBLE! And the story isn't worth suffering through! There's a new Pokemon DLC this week so i'll just play Genshin Impact some more until then...
    Last edited by Haysey; 10-18-2020 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Don't play Azure Lane!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    As I'm playing GTA IV again I rediscovered how annoying the cell phone and friends system can be, good thing you can put it into sleep mode sometimes. I know if you spend enough time with them doing various activities you can gain certain perks after a while.

I think there's even the achievement where you have to keep 5 of them above a 90% like rating towards you? It can be a bit of a nag when you just want to do main story missions. You're on your way to a mission and someone calls, so you tell them off and they thumb you down. Then when you actually go to do something with someone they end up on the other side of the freakin map, it takes forever to get there usually resulting in them saying you're late. Using the cabs and skipping the drive becomes very useful.

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    I'm deep in Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time still. Need to finish it before Cyberpunk 2077.

Game is hard as nails. I honestly don't care for the physics based new masks. Some of their stuff makes the game awkward to play.

Still enjoying it as I love the series but this game being this difficult made my replay value go down and completionist desires. I'll never platinum this game. I'm not even gonna try for the relics. I barely even have any skins for doing the levels flawlessly.

Watch this to show how hard this is.