Page 112 of 129 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

for those playing the game.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    @Jon : Thanks, there seems to be alot of confusion around that. My go-to gaming journalists here in Germany always mentioned the PS4 and were surprised it eventually didn't come out for the PlayStation. Oh well..

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Just finished Ghost of Tsushima and got the platinum trophies...what a bloody excellent gaming experience! I was trying to take my time with it but i just wanted to play it more, the combat is just so SO stratifying (i got to a point where to was just effortlessly taking down camps in seconds with a mix of stealth, jumping around, blowing some fools up and going full ghost at the end, so much fun! And even right at the end i couldn't stop playing with the photo mode, definitely my fav game of the year!

Now i can make a start on Persona 5...

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    100% / Clean-up:
    River City Girls
    Streets of Rage 4
    Jamestown+

Currently playing / ongoing:
    20XX
    Europa Universalis IV

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ghost of Tsushima graphics are the best to ever see a console, they're ridiculous.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Finished up the last of the plat for Ghost of Tsushima last night. What a great game, even with how much there was to do I didn't want it to end. They really nailed the story, I felt invested in Jin and really all of the main/side characters. Definitely a game I'll come back to play again in a couple years.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tried an indie game called Fight N Rage last night, really liked it. It's a beat 'em up, so if you like those you'll like this.

Is RE3 worth $30? It's on sale this week.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    just picked up Dragon Marked for Death for PS4, if anyone wants to co-op. It's apparently an action/rpg Metroidvania multiplayer thing, and it looks cool. It's too bad there's no cross-play between Switch and PC, but I think the PS4 version is w/ PC?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Tried an indie game called Fight N Rage last night, really liked it. It's a beat 'em up, so if you like those you'll like this.

Is RE3 worth $30? It's on sale this week.

RE3 probably should've cost 30 dollars from the jump. At that price point you can't complain at all. A fun game but not as good as the RE2 but still a very good short game
    Last edited by Rdm; 08-01-2020 at 06:37 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    RE3 probably should've cost 30 dollars from the jump. At that price point you can't complain at all. A fun game but not as good as the RE2 but still a very good short game
    Yea unfortunately I paid full price. For 30 bucks it is definitely worth it, but it felt rushed and lazy at times and it shows. I wish they didn't cut so much out from the original game.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    So Persona 5 Royal...i'm 5 hours in and still not technically past the tutorial This game just OOZES style, even opening the options menu looks amazing! ...it's also a lot darker then i was expecting! Very much enjoying it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    So Persona 5 Royal...i'm 5 hours in and still not technically past the tutorial This game just OOZES style, even opening the options menu looks amazing! ...it's also a lot darker then i was expecting! Very much enjoying it.
    I'm partially through the first castle. Game is a real time sink but it's fun. Even better if you love anime.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    God damn ghost of Tsushima is good. It basically red dead redemption 2 with samurais and a much better combat style . Also the graphics are so good that I'm taking pictures of the tv. Lol
    Last edited by Rdm; 08-09-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    God damn ghost of Tsushima is good. It basically red dead redemption 2 with samurais and a much better combat style . Also the graphics are so good that I'm taking pictures of the tv. Lol
    I love it but I'll be playing it for ages. So much stuff to do. It kinda feels overly long to an extent. However, it's nice that most missions are 5-10 minutes.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I'm on a nostalgia trip recently and played through the Max Payne trilogy, watching the movie and heavily enjoying HEALTH's soundtrack for the flawed, but actually quite amazing MP3.

Next up:
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    Bioshock 1-3 Remastered
    Mafia Remake (out Sept 25th)

And I also have some indie games left:
    Frostpunk (waiting for the last DLC to finally dig in)
    Cloudpunk
    Hyper Light Drifter

Guess I will have to upgrade my desktop soon in order to finally give Death Stranding and Horizon Zero Dawn a chance.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    I'm on a nostalgia trip recently and played through the Max Payne trilogy, watching the movie and heavily enjoying HEALTH's soundtrack for the flawed, but actually quite amazing MP3.

Next up:
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    Bioshock 1-3 Remastered
    Mafia Remake (out Sept 25th)

And I also have some indie games left:
    Frostpunk (waiting for the last DLC to finally dig in)
    Cloudpunk
    Hyper Light Drifter

Guess I will have to upgrade my desktop soon in order to finally give Death Stranding and Horizon Zero Dawn a chance.
    You may want to wait on Horizon...the game is a buggy mess.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Yeah I was told... whereas Death Stranding seems to be a flawless port with a few enhancements, Horizon is getting alot of negative feedback. But I'm sure they will fix it.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Just finished Ghost of Tsushima and I can't recommend this game enough, my vote for game of the year.
    Last edited by Rdm; 08-16-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Just finished Ghost of Tsushima and I can't recommend this game enough, my vote for game of the year.
    I'm just about done, but man, the game turns into a slog if you're going for the platinum; still fucking love it though. They need to add a new game plus along with being able to see my playtime and why the hell are there so many fox dens lol.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    the game turns into a slog if you're going for the platinum
    I'd love the Platinum but for that reason alone I probably won't bother. I got too many other games to play.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Since I finished The Last Of Us 2, and the PlayStation store had a big sale, I bought Borderlands GOTY edition for 9.00. Started it the other night, and I’m not sure I can get into it. Maybe it’s because I’m playing it IMMEDIATELY after The Last Of Us 2 which was incredible in both graphics and gameplay.

Does Borderlands get more fun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    Since I finished The Last Of Us 2, and the PlayStation store had a big sale, I bought Borderlands GOTY edition for 9.00. Started it the other night, and I’m not sure I can get into it. Maybe it’s because I’m playing it IMMEDIATELY after The Last Of Us 2 which was incredible in both graphics and gameplay.

It does get better and it opens up. Borderlands 2 starts the same way but the game really strives when you're playing with other people. I did a bunch of stuff in borderlands and beat both until I got bored.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    It does get better and it opens up. Borderlands 2 starts the same way but the game really strives when you're playing with other people. I did a bunch of stuff in borderlands and beat both until I got bored.
    Good to know. I don’t play online but am hoping this can hold me over until like Cyberpunk comes out. Also still making my way thru Uncharted 1 and will start 2 once I finish it.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Good to know. I don’t play online but am hoping this can hold me over until like Cyberpunk comes out. Also still making my way thru Uncharted 1 and will start 2 once I finish it.

Now Uncharted... You're in for a ride when you play 2; it is so good. You'll wanna go through 3 and 4 so maybe that can also hold you over until November.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Now Uncharted... You're in for a ride when you play 2; it is so good. You'll wanna go through 3 and 4 so maybe that can also hold you over until November.
    Started with four about 4 years ago because it came with my PlayStation haha. Played lost legacy too and liked it a lot. 1-3 are the ones I haven’t played yet.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Didn't even know about this game until last week. Guy I work with was talking about it. Watched a bit of review on it and picked it up the other day. Also bought a tent cause I thought about maybe going camping, that didn't happen. I'm starting to figure out what I'm doing kinda and already I think I may have to give it another go down the line.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I'm just about done, but man, the game turns into a slog if you're going for the platinum; still fucking love it though. They need to add a new game plus along with being able to see my playtime and why the hell are there so many fox dens lol.
    Yeah I beat the game and been working on the other quest and the enemies have become too easy after awhile.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)

only if you’re playing online with people you know... otherwise those games are bullshit imo. With friends it can be a good time, especially in this quarantine reality where we don’t get to see each other much

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    OK so i'm 50 hours in Persona 5 Royal...and i know i said Ghost of Tsushima is my Game of the Year...but Persona might nick that, i bloody ADORE this game! It's the most perfect anime game i've played, as someone that draws alot this whole experience is just so visually striking, and the writing is so SO good.

As an example, i'm 50 hours in and have been trying to do everything with all my favorite characters, and having spent 5 hours beating Futaba's palace i got out and triggered one of Ann's events, which lead to a chance to enter a relationship with her...and i didn't mean to. Now thats not to say i didn't want to, i just haven't met all the romanceable characters and want to know them before i commit (you can't break up after and i don't wanna cheat...this is how much the writing has me!) so i reset my save...to BEFORE Futaba's palace, and my instant reaction was "cool now i can redo some of my persona's and focus on other characters to build with"...that's how good the game is to me! I'm probably going to New Game + for other character romances too.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    only if you’re playing online with people you know... otherwise those games are bullshit imo. With friends it can be a good time, especially in this quarantine reality where we don’t get to see each other much
    Bought and have played Borderlands 3 and can very much vouch they're difficult, boring and tedious playing solo. I never played one solo until Borderlands 3 but I'm at a boss I can't beat unless I leave and over level myself. Sucks.