Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110
Results 3,271 to 3,292 of 3292

Thread: What are you playing?

  1. #3271
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,864
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Finisshed The Pokemon Sword and Sheild DLC (got a couple of new Shiny's to! Mimikyu and Sobble!), Jedi Fallen Order and Kill La Kill IF and still have to play River City Girls, Borderlands 3, Akibas Beat, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Sonic Forces and Prey.

    ...so i won't be finishing ANY of those because i just bought Persona 5 Royle!

  2. #3272
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm still hooked on Rise of the Tomb Raider. I've been done with the main story for a while but trying to get 100% now. I'm up to 89%, so close!

  3. #3273
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,989
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    i just bought Persona 5 Royle!
    I don't quite understand what the difference is between this and a "game of the year" edition of something... it seems a little strange to be asking such a high price for it

  4. #3274
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,754
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I don't quite understand what the difference is between this and a "game of the year" edition of something... it seems a little strange to be asking such a high price for it
    They added in extra dungeons, new personas and additional cutscenes and maybe an ending (not sure?).

  5. #3275
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    9,393
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I don't quite understand what the difference is between this and a "game of the year" edition of something... it seems a little strange to be asking such a high price for it
    a "game of the year edition" of something, from my understanding, generally incorporates DLC that you would normally have to purchase separately.

  6. #3276
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,989
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    a "game of the year edition" of something, from my understanding, generally incorporates DLC that you would normally have to purchase separately.
    THat's the thing... I already paid full price for the game... to seal off what seems like DLC to a repackaged full-priced game seems kinda, I dunno, I still haven't beaten the version I already have so maybe I'm not the market for this.

  7. #3277
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,140
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    I'm still hooked on Rise of the Tomb Raider. I've been done with the main story for a while but trying to get 100% now. I'm up to 89%, so close!
    I'm finishing Shadow right now, I liked the first two better but I love these games.

  8. #3278
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    554
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Cyberpunk2077 was pushed AGAIN until November?? I thought it was September last I heard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #3279
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,020
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Last of Us Part 2, I've had it since launch day but just finally got to dive in today. Couldn't really boot it up during a heat wave without exhausting myself since it was over 90F in my game space and i don't have air conditioning.

    Well damn, SUCH a gripping visual experience, I've barely put a dent into the story and only just put the controller down after about 5 hours which just took me to Seattle.

    I hate how it feels like i can't take my fucking time to enjoy this game because of how prevalent spoilers are everywhere, everyone else has seemingly already speedran the damn thing. Not to mention the leaks that were circulating for a while there. So far I've managed to avoid them though.

    Can't wait to continue on!

  10. #3280
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    same here! avoided spoilers and am at about the same part you are in the game.

  11. #3281
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    554
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    7 hours into Last Of Us 2. Iím in the Seattle part, shortly after downtown. Iím frustrated because I got the point where you need to open the fuck FEDRA gate not realizing that once you go through, you canít go back. I missed some artifacts and brief encounters (all optional) and Iím a little annoyed because I thought you could go back. Oh well. Liking the game a lot (even though I know spoilers )


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #3282
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,864
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    They added in extra dungeons, new personas and additional cutscenes and maybe an ending (not sure?).
    I believe they added some new features that make the game not so much of a grind for new players, a completely new character for your team and some other stuff. This is something Atlus does a lot, they'll have the base game, the DLC, the Game of the Year and then a complete edition with loads of extras and game play quality of life changes (think Persona 4 Golden). Basically it's to get new players who never got into the game first time around or those that knew this was coming.

  13. #3283
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I’ve played P3 and P4G but never 5. I’m more of a casual fan of the series. I like the art style of the games mainly.

  14. #3284
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    2,550
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)


    not really a deal thread but this game is hilarious and it's for sale again.


  15. #3285
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,864
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Right so before i dive head long into Persona (because it might take me months to finish) i finale started River City Girls and this game is an absolute DELIGHT! I adore everything about it! The art style, the characters, the cameos, the fighting, this is GREAT!

  16. #3286
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    705
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I never played any of the uncharted series but I love the last of us . Is it a game series worth playing and do I need to start from the beginning?

  17. #3287
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    554
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    I never played any of the uncharted series but I love the last of us . Is it a game series worth playing and do I need to start from the beginning?
    Definitely worth playing. I started the series on four, then went to lost legacy and loved both of them. When PlayStation gave the first three away for free, I started playing them before LOU2 came out but Iím engrossed in that now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #3288
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    yes, start with the 1st one. It's a linear story, so play them in order. They get better each game, with 2 and 4 probably being the best. 4 is incredible. Lost Legacy is a great game as well, a lot of fun. But don't play that until after 4.

  19. #3289
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,524
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    The game I've been playing and loving a lot pre Lockdown was Days Gone - killing a horde is one of the most exhilerating gaming experiences I've had, I love it. Although that seems to be a controversial opinion, it seemed to get really terrible reviews. Conversely I never really got on with The Last of Us - last time I played it I got up to the creatures where you have to 'shiv' them and I ended up not getting along with the controls and giving up. I'll give it more tries though, can't play any nasty games during Lockdown though as my kids are always about!

  20. #3290
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    554
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    The game I've been playing and loving a lot pre Lockdown was Days Gone - killing a horde is one of the most exhilerating gaming experiences I've had, I love it. Although that seems to be a controversial opinion, it seemed to get really terrible reviews. Conversely I never really got on with The Last of Us - last time I played it I got up to the creatures where you have to 'shiv' them and I ended up not getting along with the controls and giving up. I'll give it more tries though, can't play any nasty games during Lockdown though as my kids are always about!
    I loved Days Gone. Took a chance on it when it came out despite the mediocre reviews and really enjoyed it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #3291
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,140
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Wasn't sure where to put this, but it's a great interview with Marty O'Donnell. He has some interesting things to say about Bungie and Activision in regards to Destiny.


  22. #3292
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider is the game I'm currently playing. Was deciding between that and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Posting Permissions