Page 107 of 129 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,210 of 3844

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    a friend bought me the new animal crossing. i know it was expensive, but i don't like it. it's virtual chores.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    a friend bought me the new animal crossing. i know it was expensive, but i don't like it. it's virtual chores.
    It is at the start but it opens up. Just play a little bit until you can branch off. I basically can do whatever I want in the game now.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    If there are any PC gamers around, Epic Games Store is giving away GTAV for free today.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14050070-fr...-5#commentsBox

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Beat Until Dawn yesterday. That game was intense! It threw in all the horror cliches and yet it worked. I had 5 survivors, almost 6. Not bad.

Jumped into Uncharted 2 (beat the first one kinda quickly, it's only a few hours long) and already I can tell 2 is an improvement. It actually reminds me of Time Crisis, just not a first person shooter.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I've burned through Halo: Reach, Halo CE and half way through Halo 2 campaigns lately, loving the Master Chief Collection on PC!

Since all the games up to Halo 4 are on the way, they better bring Halo 5 along at some point as well. Then should be all set for Halo Infinite!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    beat Uncharted 2 & 3. Excellent. I have 4 on the way in the mail so I'm looking forward to that.

Was bouncing around, started Batman Arkham Knight and Days Gone tonight. both are pretty damn awesome so far.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    beat Uncharted 2 & 3. Excellent. I have 4 on the way in the mail so I'm looking forward to that.

Was bouncing around, started Batman Arkham Knight and Days Gone tonight. both are pretty damn awesome so far.
    Uncharted 4 is insanely good. I知 slowing getting thru the first one right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm about 50 hours (give or take) into Dark Souls 3. So far the game isn't as difficult as I thought it would be - it's just hours of grinding that gets to be tedious. DS3 has a lot of similarities to fighting games, in that you figure out the enemies guard and attack patterns to later exploit them. It helps a lot that when enemies respawn, they are almost always in the exact same spot. I'm at Farron Keep and it's a pain in the ass to deal with the Curse status effect - but I have the shield that guards me from it now so I should be ok. Apparently, I should've beaten the game by now being 50 hours in, but I play games really slowly...

The other game I'm playing is Vagrant Story. I made it to Snowfly Forest and it was a maze - I could walk in either direction but the game just circles me around. Bizarrely, the map doesn't follow along with the routes I take. I'll figure it out later. I've tried to beat this game since 2000-2001. I was too intimidated to ever play it again.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Uncharted 2 and 4 are the best in the series, and the Lost Legacy (I think that's what it was called) DLC pack for Uncharted 4 was also great. Some of the action sequences in Uncharted 4 are just absurdly great though; there's never been anything like it.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Uncharted 2 and 4 are the best in the series, and the Lost Legacy (I think that's what it was called) DLC pack for Uncharted 4 was also great. Some of the action sequences in Uncharted 4 are just absurdly great though; there's never been anything like it.
    Haven稚 played two yet but agreed about 4 and almost Legacy. The Jeep motorcycle chase in 4 stood out to me so much so that I played it again!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    played through Until Dawn and was very underwhelmed. I don't understand the hype, the game was basically a movie. Never was scared or tense the entire game. Why is this game on so many best of list?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    i'd say I enjoyed Uncharted 2 the most of the first 3. 3 was good, but by the last hour I kinda just wanted it to be over with. Maybe I was getting fatigued from the series at that point.

Re: Until Dawn..I don't mind games that feel like movies. Reminds me of horror games like that I played when I was young, like Night Trap and Phantasmagoria. I probably shouldn't have been playing those games at like 6 years old but that's another story. I felt it was a few different films rolled up into one, a Halloween film, abanonded asylum, saw, a ghost movie, a monster movie...and it worked. I felt a bit distrubed having to make some of the choices I made. I used to be big into horror films, have seen hundreds of them, but kinda stopped watching years ago. But I still liked the game.

I kinda put off Days End until summer and started the Last of Us remastered. having knowing very little about the game before playing it, I have to say it's pretty fucking amazing. I'm about 2 hours in.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I had the money for only one game. It was going to be either Final Fantasy 7 Remake or Nioh 2.

I went with Nioh 2 and regret nothing!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Beat the Last of Us. amazing experience. working on the Left Behind portion of the game now and totally digging how it's filling in gaps I had questions about!

not sure what I'm going with next. Maybe God of War.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    Beat the Last of Us. amazing experience. working on the Left Behind portion of the game now and totally digging how it's filling in gaps I had questions about!

not sure what I'm going with next. Maybe God of War.
    Ah shit. I forgot about the DLC portions of the game and wanted to play them before part two comes out this week. Oh well.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Was able to platinum every one. Beating 4 under 6 hours was fucking annoying and the trophy for that glitched on me and I never got it.

3 is pretty fucking crisp, but I liked the levels and atmosphere of 2. Never got around to playing Lost Legacy; wasn't LL its own game?

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    ^^Overall I wasn't a huge fan of the Uncharted series but I did really, really like part 2 and that sequence in part 4 where Spoiler: you're being dragged by that truck or whatever it was was absolutely, jaw-droppingly incredible.

As for me, I have been playing Days Gone for the second time. This game is absolutely wonderful. I'm so bummed that it wasn't more popular, it is such a great game and I wish more people had given it a chance. I am enjoying the hell out of it even a second time through.

Also! I finished the latest God of War a few weeks back and holy shit, what an absolutely amazing game. I did not expect when I started that it would end up being one of my top five favorite games of all time but here we are.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    ^^Overall I wasn't a huge fan of the Uncharted series but I did really, really like part 2 and that sequence in part 4 where Spoiler: you're being dragged by that truck or whatever it was was absolutely, jaw-droppingly incredible.

As for me, I have been playing Days Gone for the second time. This game is absolutely wonderful. I'm so bummed that it wasn't more popular, it is such a great game and I wish more people had given it a chance. I am enjoying the hell out of it even a second time through.

Also! I finished the latest God of War a few weeks back and holy shit, what an absolutely amazing game. I did not expect when I started that it would end up being one of my top five favorite games of all time but here we are.
    I LOVED Days Gone. I felt the story was a tiny bit lacking in some areas, and a good portion of the time found Deacons wife as unlikeable but the game itself was great. Beautiful, challenging, well acted. Thought the Ripper story line got a bit repetitive at times. I basically beat it and then cleared out all but 5 hordes. Gave it a rest after that. Good times playing that game.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I LOVED Days Gone. I felt the story was a tiny bit lacking in some areas, and a good portion of the time found Deacons wife as unlikeable but the game itself was great. Beautiful, challenging, well acted. Thought the Ripper story line got a bit repetitive at times. I basically beat it and then cleared out all but 5 hordes. Gave it a rest after that. Good times playing that game.

I have Days Gone just sitting here waiting to be played...

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I have Days Gone just sitting here waiting to be played...
    Get on it!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I keep meaning to play Days Gone because i love everything Sam Witwer does, i even watch his twitch channel.

Oh yeah and this is what I've been playing. OMIKRON!

Last edited by thelastdisciple; 05-26-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Dead Cells got an update yesterday so oops i've fallen into that time-hole again

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Trying to play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I'm a 90s kid but I missed out on this game, even if I had a PlayStation. Playing it right now but I die a lot in the first hour of the game. I'll try to watch some videos on how to play.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ton View Post
    Trying to play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I'm a 90s kid but I missed out on this game, even if I had a PlayStation. Playing it right now but I die a lot in the first hour of the game. I'll try to watch some videos on how to play.
    i'm in the same boat and i tried to play it a while back at the suggestion of @elevenism and wow i suck at it. how long did it take you to figure out how to save or even that those rooms are save rooms? because it took me dying and restarting at the beginning about ten times.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Castlevania SOTN may be my favorite game of all time. got it when it first came out, I sucked at it at first too. but give it time. you'll soon master it. it's about finding the right weapon, shield, and armor combos. there are certain armors you need to advance certain areas, and other skills obtained. a helpful hint is the Shield Rod, while not the strongest and fastest weapon, is a very useful one. if you do (I believe) down + forward, square + circle at the same time, you can activate a special ability based on the shield you have equipped at the time.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Finished two playthroughs of Dark Anthology Pictures: Man of Medan this past weekend. Recommended by me, Little Hope is gonna be even better I feel.

Two years ago I bought God of War and got super sidetracked and ended up never finishing it. I am in the process of playing it. I’m about to enter Jotunheim, so I am near the end of the main journey story quests.

Also been playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons a lot and just yesterday got my 10th and final villager. Looking to get a 5 star rating next.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Bought Saints Row: The Third Remastered. Some of the cutscenes are a buggy mess but that could be a holdover from the original, been too long since I played it.

Perfect time for it to come out, tons of stuff to do to take up some of this free time. I'm almost 20 hours in and nowhere near done with all the base game content, then there's still 3 DLCs to play. Definitely good for some "turn off your brain and blow shit up" gameplay.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i'm in the same boat and i tried to play it a while back at the suggestion of @elevenism and wow i suck at it. how long did it take you to figure out how to save or even that those rooms are save rooms? because it took me dying and restarting at the beginning about ten times.
    Grab a play through to start out, I guess. I didn't have one, but, I was eighteen and a hardcore gamer.

Just explore, and pick shit up, and try different things. If an area seems to hard, maybe go somewhere else.

I promise you, it's not that hard, once you get the hang of it.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Doom Eternal is giving me a run for my money. As the first Doom game of the newer series I have played, it痴 a lot of fun but it痴 certainly got its learning curve. For the most part I知 doing fine on hurt me plenty, but MAN. There are some battles where I値l respawn just to get obliterated in seconds.

Trying not to adjust the difficulty to get through one I知 stuck on now, but I知 very close to the end and frustrated haha. All in all, I知 glad I bought it, it痴 been a lot of fun. Might have to check out the 2016 game after I知 done with this and finish the last of us 2.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    the NES Castlevania games are 10 times harder than Symphony of the Night

I'm bouncing around between Uncharted 4 (about 2 1/2 hours in, it's taking me a while to get into it tbh) , Wipeout Omega Collection, and Batman Telltale series. The first season was free on the playstation store and I figured what the heck, I'll download it. I watched the Walking Dead telltale game on youtube years ago and enjoyed Until Dawn. I freaking LOVE the Batman game and I consider myself just a mid level Batman fan at best. I know the style of play for these games aren't for everyone, but it reminds me of PC games from the early to mid 90's. I am hooked on the storyline and love the art style.