Page 101 of 129 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3845

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Outer Worlds is getting some great reviews, general consensus is it's the best Fallout since 3 in space...SOLD!

I have Friday off to have a long weekend with this.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Yep, I can't wait to dive into something that holds my interest...it's been awhile.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Persona 5 at the moment. Man, is this game deep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Outer Worlds is getting some great reviews, general consensus is it's the best Fallout since 3 in space...SOLD!

I have Friday off to have a long weekend with this.
    I have played about 5 or 6 hours and am REALLY enjoying it. Yes, it's very Fallout-ish, but I find the interface more streamlined, the combat less janky, and the worlds gorgeous to look at. Strong thumbs up so far. It's like sci-fi dungeons and dragons for me.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

What are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by artdeco View Post
    I have played about 5 or 6 hours and am REALLY enjoying it. Yes, it's very Fallout-ish, but I find the interface more streamlined, the combat less janky, and the worlds gorgeous to look at. Strong thumbs up so far. It's like sci-fi dungeons and dragons for me.
    I’ve been playing Outer Worlds too, about 9 hours so far. I enjoy it! I only played a little bit of Fallout 4 (before the guy I borrowed it from wanted it back). It’s a beautiful game, and I enjoy the weapons and the different planets to explore. The gunplay takes a bit of getting used to but it’s not bad. I need to get used to how much talking and conversation are a part of this game but I enjoy the characters and story. And Parvati is such an enjoyable and cute character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Currently I am busy with my new FIFA 20, love this new version of the game. Its simply have a charming look to attract and keep you on your playstation for hours after hours.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Division is proving to be nice break from teh fps rampage I just went on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillfred View Post
    Division is proving to be nice break from teh fps rampage I just went on.
    Right now Division 2 is my favorite game of 2019. I didn't even play the first one until I finished the 2nd recently. I loved it. The recreated Washington D.C., the loot everywhere, the leveling up, the online dudes who would help me finish missions, and of course just the cover mechanics. I played that sucker for 3 months straight almost every day. I even bought Borderlands 3...played it for two weeks, and then just went back to Division 2. For whatever reason, I just connected with it hard.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Outer Worlds is just wonderful. It's easy to say "Fallout in space" but it does have a lot more going for it!

It feels SO much more of an RPG then FO, i love how to can now get negative traits if you get hit by things too often (say you get burn damage too much you can get offered a negative trait of -25% burn damaged, but you get another skill point in trade) i'm currently inching toward a gunslinger in this playthrough (there will be more!) and putting all my point in handguns and finding some great guns for this build, and investing is dialog to be able to talk my way out of any situation (and pick those locks!) I'll probably make a brute playthrough next.

It's such a nice looking game, having different planets really adds to mixing things up then all just being the same desert.

The writing, especially for you companions , is just so damn GOOOOOOD! The world is SO bleak but has such fantasic humour over the top. I'm even hunting out lore on all the worlds, something i've mostly just skimmed through on the last FO's. ANd that decisions, even really early on in the game, actually matter! AND THERE'S A KARMA SYSTEM OF SORTS!

And finally...it's not a buggy mess! It's a well polished working game. It does have some negative points, enemy's don't have much variety for example, but as far as i'm concerned this is EXACTLY what i was hoping it would be!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I just finished Outer Worlds a few minutes ago, and everything about it, including the ending, is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. Side note, there's a game breaking bug almost at the very end of the game, but if you look online when you get to that part, you'll find the solutions, which are super easy. I expect it to be patched quick. If anyone has been on the fence about playing it, do it. It's probably in my top 5 now.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I finished code vein a week ago and I really liked the tinkering aspect of the game. There’s so many different classes you can play “ blood codes” and you can switch them at any point in the game. The bosses are ok but really don’t get that hard until the end depending if you play with the help. The level design can look very similar and it gets annoying how lost you can get in it but you also feel a sense of accomplishment when you figure it out. The story line is decent and clear not “convoluted.” I loved being a pervert and making my waifu and checking her out here and there ; ). 7/10 I think the game is worth playing

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    I finished code vein a week ago and I really liked the tinkering aspect of the game. There’s so many different classes you can play “ blood codes” and you can switch them at any point in the game. The bosses are ok but really don’t get that hard until the end depending if you play with the help. The level design can look very similar and it gets annoying how lost you can get in it but you also feel a sense of accomplishment when you figure it out. The story line is decent and clear not “convoluted.” I loved being a pervert and making my waifu and checking her out here and there ; ). 7/10 I think the game is worth playing
    I'm going to go back and get the different endings (think i got the "best"ending by complete accident) but i REALLY love the variety in play styles, and the character creator is so bloody good more games need that level of customisation!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Finally finished Outer Worlds (think i got the best ending possible...i think) and immediately went back in for round 2. This time i'm building a complete idiot who is just great with 2 handed and heavy weapons, but a dult with everything else...and in hard mode. Already found a random space station i missed first time!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I agree 100 percent it gives you more time with the game. After I was done with sekiro I was done because there wasn’t really much variety and plus the game was bruuutal.

Also it looks like Nioh is free on the PS4 store. Awesome for me I’ve never played the game.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Pokemon Sword will be on my door step TOMORROW Also picked up Gun Gun Pixies for the Switch which i'll probably play over christmas. Really want River City Girls as well.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Finally finished Outer Worlds (think i got the best ending possible...i think) and immediately went back in for round 2. This time i'm building a complete idiot who is just great with 2 handed and heavy weapons, but a dult with everything else...and in hard mode. Already found a random space station i missed first time!
    I did the exact same thing! I played both on hard mode, but my second character was a dumb, melee-only user.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Played the first hour of Jedi: Fallen Order this morning. The opening sequence is beautiful and brings back those same old school Star Wars feelings as The Mandalorian. I'm not a Dark Souls player, so I see the combat being frustrating, but I'm still very much looking forward to spending more time with it this weekend.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Remnant from the ashes is so fucking good. Man I didn't hear about this game from anything until I randomly found out about from one YouTuber. Glad I did, its really good.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    Remnant from the ashes is so fucking good. Man I didn't hear about this game from anything until I randomly found out about from one YouTuber. Glad I did, its really good.
    Please help me beat the final boss, Jesus that was torture

So far, Jedi has been really incredible.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Played the first hour of Jedi: Fallen Order this morning. The opening sequence is beautiful and brings back those same old school Star Wars feelings as The Mandalorian. I'm not a Dark Souls player, so I see the combat being frustrating, but I'm still very much looking forward to spending more time with it this weekend.
    Rob gives an excellent review here that I think you should check out.

And to keep my post on track, here is what I am currently playing:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    replay to Jinsai

lol. The bosses are fun and difficult without being annoyingly hard like sekiro was. There’s a very good balance of fun and difficult. I can’t say enough good things about this game. I can’t believe they didn’t have any marketing behind, it’s a shame.

sorry to bring up sekiro so much, I just have PTSD from it
    Last edited by Rdm; 11-17-2019 at 09:51 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    All I play is Bioshock because I'm a hipster and I'm obviously better than all my friends!
    Last edited by ❤️ Digital Villain ❤️; 11-19-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Anyone else playing Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order? I think it's great so far.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I rather stupidly put it on my amazon christmas gift list i gave to my family, so i can't get it in case someone already has...and i'll be miffed if someone hasn't!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Gonna redbox Jedi Fallen Order this weekend. Anyone beat it yet? About how long did it take if you did?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Anyone else playing Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order? I think it's great so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Gonna redbox Jedi Fallen Order this weekend. Anyone beat it yet? About how long did it take if you did?
    Yup and yup! Excellent game, particularly since there hasn't been a single player Jedi game in like a decade. I'm not a fan of the Dark Souls genre, so some of the combat was frustrating, but I still really like it overall.

It looks like we're having the writers on our podcast (Beyond The Screenplay) soon, which I'll share here for anyone who's interested.

EDIT: 15-20 hours to beat, depending on how good at combat you are.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    That is AWESOME! Tell them they did a hell of a job (so far) with the story. That's a huge amount of pressure in order to get it right. I've loved everything that Respawn has done so far.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Love that there is a villain called Atticus Rex in this game.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Just beat Remnant From the Ashes! Great game but terrible last boss, seriously what the fuck was that?! It took forever to figure what to do in fact I finally broke down and looked it up on YouTube.

BTW Remnant is on sale for the PS4 for 28 dollars .
    Last edited by Rdm; 11-27-2019 at 09:01 PM.