Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: What did you do with your Physical Components?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

What did you do with your Physical Components?

Lets see what you all did to display your physical components from the EPs. I've had mine just sitting in individual comic book bags, but it looks pretty shitty and I want some ideas on how to better display them all. Post some pictures of what you all did to display yours.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I never opened my NTAE one, and my add violence is in the bubble mailer it was shipped in. Too bad there wasn't a bad witch one, unless you count the physical world presale. Which I dint take part in, BUT I found a ticket stub on the floor of the Aragon before we left

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG]file:///home/chronos/u-9c6ad32f1a8d7a6ac44ef783ba5fd2651e28c827/Downloads/pp.png[/IMG]

I don't really have any specific place for them. I kind of just keep them all lined up (haha) on a shelf.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    The one for Not The Actual Events is sitting in a Ziploc bag in a box, and the one for Add Violence is still in the bag it came in.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daskriechtier View Post
    [IMG]file:///home/chronos/u-9c6ad32f1a8d7a6ac44ef783ba5fd2651e28c827/Downloads/pp.png[/IMG]

I don't really have any specific place for them. I kind of just keep them all lined up (haha) on a shelf.
    I can't see your picture, but it sounds like you kind of have it like I have mine. Just all the pages lined up, leaning against the wall behind my nin collection.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daskriechtier View Post

So your computer name is chronos? hmm.

You linked to a file on your computer, you should upload it to something like imgur and then link to that.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I did this:

I also collected every variant and scanned them as well as fucking with some of the color balances/temperatures.

All that's here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Try this, not imgur but it works for now.
    https://ibb.co/5ns4kd0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Do the Add Violence stickers count? Seemed fitting to put them on my circuit bent SK-1 and Barbie Guitar:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    I did this:

I also collected every variant and scanned them as well as fucking with some of the color balances/temperatures.

All that's here.
    This is what I like to see. Is that custom framed or did you buy a frame and do it yourself. Hit me with them details! I'd like to do something like this but also include the NTAE envelope, as well as the AV booklet.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    This is what I like to see. Is that custom framed or did you buy a frame and do it yourself. Hit me with them details! I'd like to do something like this but also include the NTAE envelope, as well as the AV booklet.
    Glad you dig it! I ordered a custom frame from https://www.americanframe.com/, then I chose the layout and my wife (also a huge NIN fan) mounted them. At some point, I'm going to switch them out for the other varietns, but I just love the colored set altogether like this.

And, if I'm not mistaken, I believe the full, unfolded AV schematic page is about the same size as all six NTAE PCs laid out.
    Do with that what you will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was in the process of making a frame out of 1x4, half way thru I wondered what it would look if the frame was incomplete, the dimensions aren't perfect but I guess it turned out pretty cool. Dear, World lyric component.

OneDrive link - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmNRKn5V9vZihZQ3AIgy7-oz10Gk5w

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)