Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sonic the Hedgehog

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthier View Post
    The fact that feminazi nutjobs were attacking this movie and almost forcing people to watch the Bird Shit movie instead must have influenced a lot of viewers to watch Sonic instead. I'm glad it's performing well. Would love a reinassance of Jim Carrey in the 20s.

Last edited by allegate; 02-18-2020 at 02:05 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthier View Post
    The fact that feminazi nutjobs were attacking this movie and almost forcing people to watch the Bird Shit movie instead must have influenced a lot of viewers to watch Sonic instead. I'm glad it's performing well. Would love a reinassance of Jim Carrey in the 20s.
    Literally no one is doing this. It'd do you some good to step away from the YouTube every once in awhile.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladdinsanity View Post
    Literally no one is doing this. It'd do you some good to step away from the YouTube every once in awhile.
    You mean TheQuartering isn't a valid news source? Honestly wish these Gamer Gate sensationalists would find Jesus...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    You mean TheQuartering isn't a valid news source? Honestly wish these Gamer Gate sensationalists would find Jesus...
    I watched him back when he did MTG box openings, but now he is just a tool bag.

Back on topic, saw it a few days ago, and it was enjoyable for what it was, a kids movie. Loved the Jim Carey zaniness and the character design of Sonic was great. Also thought it was funny as hell that the sketch of the "Blue Devil" was the Sanic go fast meme.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    I'm damn ready! What wouldn't have been if they never changed the character model!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Trailer looks awesome, there's some good old Sonic lore going on in there.

They also previewed a good looking new game (cautiously optimistic) on the same day as the trailer release. us Sonic fans are eating good right now.