Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Disney+

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    ...wait, so they are going to have Avengers Endgame, Iron Man and Iron Man 3...that's it? No Infinity War? No Iron Man 2?...that seems odd.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    ...wait, so they are going to have Avengers Endgame, Iron Man and Iron Man 3...that's it? No Infinity War? No Iron Man 2?...that seems odd.
    You can watch Iron Man 2 on Hulu right now for some reason. Infinity War will still be on Netflix when Disney+ launches, I believe.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    existing contracts.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I'm sure they will eventually find their way there. Also notably absent is Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Ahhh you're all very much correct, thank you. It'll be awhile before Disney have all there movies fully in house for whatever contractual reasons.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    I just saw The Black Hole for the first time in ages. Maybe Disney's bleakest movie.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Disney takes full control of Hulu "effective immediately", now with a "put/call" agreement with Comcast/NBC/Universal until 2024.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Not good. Disney buying Fox has been and will continue to be a disaster. Never should have made it past a judge in court.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    This comes as no surprise to me whatsoever. It's exactly what I've expected them to do once the Fox acquisition rumor gained steam.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    It's not great, but it doesn't seem to be too bad especially if they can market the Fox/FX stuff through it, separate from Disney+ which is appealing more directly to kids/families. Plus it sounds like they are going to keep a lot of what they have already, certainly content from Universal through 2024.