Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Lil Nas X samples 34 Ghosts IV - Old Town Road

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The latest mix of OTR dropped today. Featuring Young Thug & the yodelling Wal-Mart kid.. lmao.

Also 14 weeks at #1! 3 more weeks & TR+AR will end up with credits on a record-breaking hit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was listening to Ghosts again today. One of the best NIN albums still. Funny that one of the tracks turned up this way.

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diptych View Post
    I was listening to Ghosts again today. One of the best NIN albums still. Funny that one of the tracks turned up this way.
    I think it's kind of fun to sing the "Old Town Road" hook over Every. Single. Ghosts. Track...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I think it's kind of fun to sing the "Old Town Road" hook over Every. Single. Ghosts. Track...
    Record it or it didn't happen. :-)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I hope it gets the record and I feel like it will, just because it's been utterly unstoppable. It's created an unpassable ceiling for singles that would otherwise go straight to #1 over the past few months and it's hilarious to see the artists who've failed to make it during this stretch.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    I hope it gets the record and I feel like it will, just because it's been utterly unstoppable. It's created an unpassable ceiling for singles that would otherwise go straight to #1 over the past few months and it's hilarious to see the artists who've failed to make it during this stretch.
    Ugh, Ed Sheeran has released this ‘collaborations’ album and I will be SO pissed off if any of the songs deny Old Town Road it’s record

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diptych View Post
    Record it or it didn't happen. :-)
    Don't you dare me to do something, because I will fucking do it! This is a straight-through recording of me singing along to my vinyl copy, I just edited out the bits where I picked the needle up to drop it on the next track and added some reverb/compression. Now, picture this going on for the entire length of the album and you can see why my co-workers hate me.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Ugh, Ed Sheeran has released this ‘collaborations’ album and I will be SO pissed off if any of the songs deny Old Town Road it’s record
    He doesn't have a chance in 2 weeks. The Sheeran/Bieber single dropped down to #6 this past ranking.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Don't you dare me to do something, because I will fucking do it! This is a straight-through recording of me singing along to my vinyl copy, I just edited out the bits where I picked the needle up to drop it on the next track and added some reverb/compression. Now, picture this going on for the entire length of the album and you can see why my co-workers hate me.
    You are an absolute madman. I love it.