Likes Likes:  0
Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Missing three tracks from The Fragile Deviations digital download.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question Missing three tracks from The Fragile Deviations digital download.

Halo all (ʰᵃ), I thought it was about time to join up here anyway, never got around to it, so greetings to everyone.

A couple days ago I bought The Fragile Deviations vinyl, and with the (I chose FLAC) digital download, I'm missing three tracks.

Tracks:
    22: Where Is Everybody? (Instrumental)
    24: Was It Worth It? (Instrumental) &
    27: Can I Stay Here? (Instrumental)
    , to be precise.

I've read that this was indeed a common problem upon the release of the album, and the only viable fix I ever found was to have someone (a real hero)
    send the tracks to you, or, I suppose, download them e l s e w h e r e.

Is it at all possible that any of you good soldiers would be willing to lend me a hand by any chance?

Thanks all,
    regards,

[-tworm]
    Last edited by tap3worm; 03-26-2019 at 02:28 AM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    This is indeed a known problem. Have you tried reaching out to whoever runs the NIN store these days?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I remember having the same issue back when I first downloaded the album. It actually took me a while to notice, and by the time I did, the issue had been corrected. I just re-downloaded the album. I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    This is indeed a known problem. Have you tried reaching out to whoever runs the NIN store these days?
    I haven't, actually. Have they changed hosts since then? I heard when this happened to everyone else, they received no support from store's customer service. I'll give it a try regardless.

I just figured it'd be easier to see if someone would be willing to upload them, for which I would provide the proof of my purchase. Though that would be up to around 300mb.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    The NIN store has changed hands multiple times since the initial problems. I guess it's Livenation now according to the most recent thread.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Locking this thread. Someone reach out and help this person out, please.