Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Nintendo

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I'm curious to try it. Never played the first one. Not huge into creating.
    I loved the first but never was big on creating either. I think you'll find this Vice review interesting, since it's from the perspective of someone who only plays and doesn't create:
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/q...-the-community

My copy of 2 is arriving today and I cannot wait!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Y'all who never played the first one were missing out. Key word, "were" cuz now you can get MM2! Woot woot! Looks to be improved upon on so many levels. I picked my copy up this afternoon. Looking forward to trying it when I'm off work. I'm still playing bloodstained too! Too many games to play! Sometimes there are dry spells and no good games for months and then all of a sudden everything I am interested in comes out all at once.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 06-30-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    recently realized that you can download player-created levels in super smash bros on the switch and oh my god there are some really terrible levels (all about anime boobs) but there are also a lot of really fun ones. but my favorite that we found is called "train to heck" and it's really challenging but completely hilarious.

i also tried my hand at making a level and, once you figure out the layering system (and if actually have the ability to draw, unlike me) it's pretty fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm having so much fun with Mario Maker playing the levels as well as creating them. I've created 5 levels. I recommend getting a stylus if you build your own courses.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Does anyone have a 3ds or 2ds they might like to sell?
    Let me know.
    Buying off of ebay can be rough, as "normal wear and tear" is pretty fucking subjective.
    I bought like, 6 ds lites, to come up with 3 that were in good shape.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    oh my god there are some really terrible levels (all about anime boobs)
    Ok this may have sold the game for me haha
    Last edited by tony.parente; 07-13-2019 at 12:30 AM.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    My first handheld was an original gameboy- I think I was 9. It may not seem like much, now, but it was fucking INCREDIBLE at the time. Anyway, I've got a GB and GBC emulator running on my ds, and, have been revisiting some of that stuff: Metroid 2, Link's Awakening, etc.
    Some of it is about nostalgia, but also, some of those games were genuinely stunning.

Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Link's Awakening is probably my second favorite Zelda entry after Link to the Past, and is one of the only reasons I'm happy I own a Switch.