Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

I see that critical thinking has taken a huge nosedive in the population.

PS today is the last day you can purchase a digital copy of that Mario 3D collection and that you can play Mario 35. Which sucks because that's an actual fun game.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

also:

vaguely gamecube-ish in color there.
    Last edited by allegate; 04-13-2021 at 10:21 AM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Had to read that a couple times and watch the video twice to figure it out.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

huh, pretty sweet. I never got into Pokémon Snap before so this is new to me. Expensive as well!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Are you getting a Nintendo Switch Saturn?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

that's pretty cool.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I wish i knew what to call BOTW2 other than....BOTW2 lol

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

someone's going to reverse that audio and figure out what they're saying, right? surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

someone's going to reverse that audio and figure out what they're saying, right? surprised it hasn't happened yet.
    It's not reversed audio.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    It isn't? Huh. sounds clipped like it is, the vocals at around the :50 mark?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    It isn't? Huh. sounds clipped like it is, the vocals at around the :50 mark?
    https://www.kapwing.com/videos/60c8dcc3f11632009a2fd4a5

Reversed video of the trailer. Doesn't sound any more like words than it did the other way. There's been audio like that in the games before.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Huh again. Paul is Dead has me looking for ghosts, I guess.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Metroid Dread is the game that will finally get me to buy a Switch now. I'm ecstatic about this announcement and even more happy that the DS title from wayy back is actually real now... I'm freaking out!

Hilarious the 5th installment is out before the 4th.

Just secured the special edition that has been selling out crazy fast. Amazon still hasn't went live yet for anyone interested!
    Last edited by Self.Destructive.Pattern; 06-15-2021 at 06:25 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Well Nintendo certainly "won" E3 (special shout out to Limited Run Games too) but man E3 has felt like a complete waste to me. Lots of absolutely pointless press events (Gearbox, Capcom and Square i'm looking at you!) and the rest just filled with CG trailers for stuff that's YEARS away. Hell the biggest game of the event, Elden Ring, wasn't even PART OF E3! It was Geoff's Summer Games Fest. All the excitement of recent years just seemed to die a little more after each event, to the point i honestly am now more excited for surprises at the fudging Game Awards then E3. Hell Sony and Nintendo are already doing directs throughout the year and EA are doing their own thing now, i wouldn't be surprised if E3 just became a Microsoft thing...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Metroid Dread is the game that will finally get me to buy a Switch now. I'm ecstatic about this announcement and even more happy that the DS title from wayy back is actually real now... I'm freaking out!

Hilarious the 5th installment is out before the 4th.

Just secured the special edition that has been selling out crazy fast. Amazon still hasn't went live yet for anyone interested!
    Supposedly the special edition doesn't even have a "normal" game case with it. Ugh. Maybe I'll change my mind later (if I can even find one) but I just opted for the standard edition.

That gif is lol, but I'm sure you know that Prime 4 is a different thing/timeline than main series 5 (GBA Fusion way back when would be main 4)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Supposedly the special edition doesn't even have a "normal" game case with it. Ugh. Maybe I'll change my mind later (if I can even find one) but I just opted for the standard edition.

That gif is lol, but I'm sure you know that Prime 4 is a different thing/timeline than main series 5 (GBA Fusion way back when would be main 4)
    Of course lol, just thought it was pretty hilarious. I don't mind not owning the original case, getting just the steel case is fine by me. I'll grab it sometime down the road, however, the special editions are selling out as fast as the damn PS5 did, along with the amiibos. I put notifications on for Wario64 the day before and was able to grab one. All outlets have released pre-orders besides Amazon US.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Of course lol, just thought it was pretty hilarious. I don't mind not owning the original case, getting just the steel case is fine by me. I'll grab it sometime down the road, however, the special editions are selling out as fast as the damn PS5 did, along with the amiibos. I put notifications on for Wario64 the day before and was able to grab one. All outlets have released pre-orders besides Amazon US.
    Yeah, that's really wild how the amiibos and special edition are selling out so fast. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. Target had a Buy 2 get 1 free on select games yesterday, which included all the 'new' Nintendo games that were announced (Advance Wars, WarioWare, Mario Party, Metroid, BOTW2) and I was gonna post something about it here but they quickly changed those titles to "sold out" - so that was either a mistake or the internets picked up real quick on it. Probably the latter.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Yeah, that's really wild how the amiibos and special edition are selling out so fast. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. Target had a Buy 2 get 1 free on select games yesterday, which included all the 'new' Nintendo games that were announced (Advance Wars, WarioWare, Mario Party, Metroid, BOTW2) and I was gonna post something about it here but they quickly changed those titles to "sold out" - so that was either a mistake or the internets picked up real quick on it. Probably the latter.
    I believe Target usually has the least amount of stock out of any seller to be honest, not surprised though like you said lol. So many sales are live right now for the switch, every post by Wario are mostly that.

Germany just put up their amiibos up and I grabbed it anyway. The last set of Metroid amiibos are going for over 200 dollars now.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

I was wondering if Cruis'n games were ever coming back to a home console.

A new entry, Cruis'n Blast (play-tested under beta names Cruis'n Adventure and Cruis'n Redline) licensed to Raw Thrills by Nintendo was released in January 2017.[3] A port for the Nintendo Switch was announced on June 15, 2021.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Diablo II? huh.

Speaking of, I found out that Diablo 3 on switch is going for insane prices right now.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Speaking of, I found out that Diablo 3 on switch is going for insane prices right now.
    The "exclusive" cosmetic items are great, and they can be redeemed on any platform. I bought games I never even played just for the D3 exclusives...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Happy Prime Day: Super Mario Odyssey, Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Fire Emblem: Three Houses are all $39.88 on Amazon right now.

*edit - looks like same price at Target and Walmart, too*
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 06-21-2021 at 09:21 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Shameless self promotion: I've got a Virtual Boy collection for sale on my ebay page! http://www.ebay.com/sch/ghostaustin-...1&_ipg=&_from=
    And Salival by Tool, if you're into that sort of thing.

I cannot wait for Metroid Dread! I mean, I can't wait more for Metroid Prime 4, but I'll take a beautiful new 2D Metroid!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostaustin View Post
    Shameless self promotion: I've got a Virtual Boy collection for sale on my ebay page! http://www.ebay.com/sch/ghostaustin-...1&_ipg=&_from=
    And Salival by Tool, if you're into that sort of thing.

I cannot wait for Metroid Dread! I mean, I can't wait more for Metroid Prime 4, but I'll take a beautiful new 2D Metroid!
    I respect the hussle, but at best, that Virtual Boy price is still 2x what it should be. Daijoubu desu.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I respect the hussle, but at best, that Virtual Boy price is still 2x what it should be. Daijoubu desu.
    Yeah, there are BINs for less than half the price. I hate to say it, but everything there is way over priced. I'd highly recommend looking through current and sold eBay listings to find more reasonable prices if you actually want to sell anything, @ghostaustin .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeahh, that's pretty much the response I've been getting haha. I figured if this stuff doesn't sell, then I'll drop the price

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    lol, from 2018 even.