Thread: Nintendo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    While the gamepad will not be for sale at launch the system does support two of them. None of the games will support it at launch, which is why they aren't selling them separate.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My contribution:

The 3DS was a ridiculous idea that was formulated by idiots who all wear glasses and didn't give a shit about their own eyes or the eyes of the millions of people around the world who were going to buy their new hand-held system. Best thing they did was give the option to turn that shit the fuck off.
    Last edited by GoodSoldier333; 09-22-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodSoldier333 View Post
    My contribution:

The 3DS was a ridiculous idea that was formulated by idiots who all wear glasses and didn't give a shit about their own eyes or the eyes of the millions of people around the world who were going to buy their new hand-held system. Best thing they did was give the option to turn that shit the fuck off.
    What I hate about 3D in general is the lack of thought and consideration for people like me that wear eyeglasses to see. Annoying.

I could give two fucks about 3D in games, movies or anything like that anyway.