Thread: Nintendo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Nope... OLED edition doesn't offer anymore than the OG switch does. It's ok to say you like to accept the bare minimum.

You can literally buy a working ethernet add-on, along with almost every feature the OLED has to offer for about $50 right now... Also, the resolution being locked at 720p can potentially make certain games look worse now with a larger screen.

There is difference between being "buttmad" and not settling for Nintendos blantant bullshit anymore...
    I feel like you legitimately don’t know or understand what the oled switch even offers and you’re just trolling.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I feel like you legitimately don’t know or understand what the oled switch even offers and you’re just trolling.
    You have said some wild stuff on these boards... But this one just takes the cake. You lost me when you said it had extended battery life...

Moving on....

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    You have said some wild stuff on these boards... But this one just takes the cake. You lost me when you said it had extended battery life...

Moving on....
    So OLED doesn't consume much less power thus extending the battery life by a significant margin on the new switch?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    So OLED doesn't consume much less power thus extending the battery life by a significant margin on the new switch?
    It depends on the game you play on the Switch... It isn't that cut and paste. If you think 1.5 extra hours is a significant margin, then I don't know what to tell you.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    It depends on the game you play on the Switch... It isn't that cut and paste. If you think 1.5 extra hours is a significant margin, then I don't know what to tell you.
    1.5 hours is anywhere between a 20-60% battery life increase depending on the game being played.