Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Lights in the Sky RAW footage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lights in the Sky RAW footage

Hey! I asked this question on Reddit but here I am trying it here. Does anyone have a lead on how to find the 400gb of raw footage that was uploaded from the Lights in the Sky tour? It's what was turned into The Gift in the This One Is On Us project.

I doubt it's still uploaded anywhere but I'm in the middle of getting a degree in film editing and I wanted to take a crack at it.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    I second the question. Tried to find the torrent recently, to no avail.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    ohh, memories of download that big as file at work. I might have that stored at home somewhere, can try to dig more when I get home from work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    I might have that stored at home somewhere, can try to dig more when I get home from work.
    Thanks!

Little update, I contacted every editors who worked on the project Nd one of them happen to live in my city! He still has the footage on a drive so we’ll tey to meet and transfer these up. I just hope the drive that hasn’t run for almkst 10 years will not crash.

I’ll keep you posted!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Huge Bone View Post
    Thanks!

Little update, I contacted every editors who worked on the project Nd one of them happen to live in my city! He still has the footage on a drive so we’ll tey to meet and transfer these up. I just hope the drive that hasn’t run for almkst 10 years will not crash.

I’ll keep you posted!
    Hopefully that one will work for you! because I just did some digging, and it doesn't look like I have it. Might have been victim to a HD dying on me a couple years ago.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Huge Bone View Post
    S'up!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I can try to download it from whoever still has it. I need to empty some HDD for it but with my internet speeds I think I can easily hold a torrent for it as well. Just let me know.