Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 151 to 169 of 169

Thread: Happiness in Heresy

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Great !! Thanks !

    do you Know if the press link can also print in newspapers ?

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    339
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yup it will have been in newspaper, old papers may be available at library. I can see if I can find at some point.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    3,419
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Some 1995 shows reviews if you guys care for non-newspaper stuff
    http://hnv.nin.net/hnv4/pit.html

    The last one is the most interesting one I guess

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Happiness in Heresy

    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Some 1995 shows reviews if you guys care for non-newspaper stuff
    http://hnv.nin.net/hnv4/pit.html

    The last one is the most interesting one I guess
    Yeah the last one seems to be the only source of the Fall 95 Club Tour setlist we’ve ever seen.

    I guess the full-cavity-search searching might explain why we haven a single recording 15 years later.


    Turns out there’s a legit scan of a setlist hiding on Happiness in heresy the whole time: https://happinessinheresy.com/nine-i...ember-04-1995/

    When was this found?
    Last edited by tricil; 09-02-2020 at 09:57 PM.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,936
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    Yeah the last one seems to be the only source of the Fall 95 Club Tour setlist we’ve ever seen.

    I guess the full-cavity-search searching might explain why we haven a single recording 15 years later.


    Turns out there’s a legit scan of a setlist hiding on Happiness in heresy the whole time: https://happinessinheresy.com/nine-i...ember-04-1995/

    When was this found?
    I had no idea they used I Do Not Want This as a closer!

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    All of this is really funny and a good surprise : I had discovered Houston setlist sheet yesterday and today we have a review ! Life is full of fun !
    I will add a link to this review and check others links.

    I'm pretty sure of the sheet, obtained from a neutral source that have nothing to gain with a fake setlist.
    This is at this time my main source : complete neutral source far from being fan.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    I had no idea they used I Do Not Want This as a closer!
    For Houston, at least, it sounds like they didn't. That review seems pretty clear that they walked off after Dead Souls, so it sounds like they ran out of time for "I Do Not Want This" (and "Physical" as a spare).

    It looks like the reviewer got the setlist pretty close, with just a few out of order. I'm going to update Wiki and such with the order as shown on the printed setlist.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMEO172 View Post
    All of this is really funny and a good surprise : I had discovered Houston setlist sheet yesterday and today we have a review ! Life is full of fun !
    I will add a link to this review and check others links.

    I'm pretty sure of the sheet, obtained from a neutral source that have nothing to gain with a fake setlist.
    This is at this time my main source : complete neutral source far from being fan.
    There is another scan on the site that uses the same font from night four of Los Angeles 1994.

    https://happinessinheresy.com/nine-i...ctober-7-1994/

    Got any more of them ancient setlist scans?

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,936
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    There is another scan on the site that uses the same font from night four of Los Angeles 1994.

    https://happinessinheresy.com/nine-i...ctober-7-1994/

    Got any more of them ancient setlist scans?
    March of the Pigs (with fast end).... don’t see that very often.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Billboard magazine July 21, 1990:
    So, I've been thinking about this ad a little bit more. According to this, back then, "Billboard issues are dated to the Saturday in the week following shipment". That means that this issue of Billboard was published the week of July 8, 1990.

    So, that means that in the ad, the 2 unknown dates, 6-29 New Orleans, and 7-2 Jacksonville FL were already in the past. Earlier, I was thinking that maybe there was a chance that this ad was from before the tour started and that maybe those 2 shows were cancelled. But now that I know that all those Sold Out shows are being listed after the fact, this pretty much confirms that those 2 shows did, in fact, take place.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    Got any more of them ancient setlist scans?
    As this is a really good question and it couldn't be clear on HIH, I update the Setlist/itinerary full listing with something more visual and easy.
    At the first sight, you will see the known physical setlists in the site.

    Thanks for this question and hope the answer is good enough :
    https://happinessinheresy.com/nin-concert-papers/

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    3,419
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMEO172 View Post
    As this is a really good question and it couldn't be clear on HIH, I update the Setlist/itinerary full listing with something more visual and easy.
    At the first sight, you will see the known physical setlists in the site.

    Thanks for this question and hope the answer is good enough :
    https://happinessinheresy.com/nin-concert-papers/
    Yes, thank you for doing this! I was gonna suggest maybe separating setlists from live papers, but this works too. Thank you!

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    this is also my opinion.. I was about to add a "fake?" after updating all setlist term this morning..

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    Yes, thank you for doing this! I was gonna suggest maybe separating setlists from live papers, but this works too. Thank you!
    it would be too much sections and make it unreadable at the end

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Edit 2: Have you checked Mar. 12 San Fran and Mar. 14 Salt Lake City to see if NIN or someone else supported Peter Murphy there?
    Both Dates are now checked with both at least a review. No NIN at these dates for sure now. Boulder as first NIN show with Peter Murphy need a definitive confirmation but it seems nearly sure as I got info Veldt did a few dates with JAMC after Canada dates.

    I also found a new ad for a new venue in 1990 (DNA lounge in SF, advertising just a week before the show) but this date can't be good as NIN were with PM in Montreal.. I now wonder if the date was cancelled or have a new schedule... end of Peter Murphy dates are still a little blur so everything is possible.

    All these new scans are not online.. I will add them today or tomorrow.
    Last edited by CAMEO172; 10-17-2020 at 12:17 AM.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Well, look at this. I was reading through The Making of Pretty Hate Machine & The Downward Spiral, and there is the Boulder transition to Peter Murphy right there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm proud of us ! my search is so deep I will miss nothing.. this is just a question of time.

    I'm doing a huge stats view updates inside shows/legs/years : clearer this way

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    654
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Well, look at this. I was reading through The Making of Pretty Hate Machine & The Downward Spiral, and there is the Boulder transition to Peter Murphy right there.
    what an excellent page of information!

Posting Permissions