Thread: Happiness in Heresy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Hi dear NIN community,

First at all, sorry for my english, i'm a poor froggy man.

There is a long time since I posted here. I will try to sum up everything I can now.

First at all, there is a HUGE work done on HIH (thanks to the bloody quarantine) : Now, the site is nearly done. I just have to add records from 2014 to 2018 ! This is a 2 or 3 days work, no more. All records from ninelive from 1988 to 2013 are in the site. I also found some new records (not a lot).

So, you can have a global view of the way the site want to be. As you can see, there are a lot of way having a view of the huge NIN live activity. I think a lot of pages are more than useful for a lot of people and this is the first time you can see it. For example, the "particular shows" page is so great for a quickly view of exceptional shows, for various reasons.

Nowadays, I just wonder if I'm alone or if we can merge some works all togethers. My door is open. Have a look, there is still plenty of works to do here or there. Just Trent speeches, this is enormous. And probably some tickets/poster/passes/setlist/press/photos still not here. And the fan part is empty and only depends on you. I'm looking for fan from Toronto for example as I would love having a Proquest access to toronto press archive ; from France this is impossible.

I was quite disappointed of how you seem to not care of this site or just not want being part of it. This is why I was away and sad.

So this is a last call. I would love that some people add their own work so we can have a global view of NIN live.

I have nothing to earn : there is no advertising on the site, i'm not a trader/tapers or anything. I'm not even sure being a huge NIN fan. I don't even want to be close to the band or something like this (who care of a french guy). No, this is just a site for everyone by everyone and this is a pleasure for me and I want the community being proud of this.

I can understand some people think I'm a thief or I use other's work. This is mainly false : you can't imagine how I searched everywhere outside of NIN sites ! I have found a lot of tickets/posters/press by myself but now i will need help for various parts. It's clear I have used some others work, just i order to have a better view and I go further their work.

So please, it's time to tell me if i'm staying alone or if we can have a global NIN live site made by everyone !

I don't care staying alone but I would be really sad to do all this work for just me.

i'm waiting for your answers, your remarks, your opinion.
    After this post, I will know.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMEO172 View Post
    Hi dear NIN community,

First at all, sorry for my english, i'm a poor froggy man.

There is a long time since I posted here. I will try to sum up everything I can now.

First at all, there is a HUGE work done on HIH (thanks to the bloody quarantine) : Now, the site is nearly done. I just have to add records from 2014 to 2018 ! This is a 2 or 3 days work, no more. All records from ninelive from 1988 to 2013 are in the site. I also found some new records (not a lot).

So, you can have a global view of the way the site want to be. As you can see, there are a lot of way having a view of the huge NIN live activity. I think a lot of pages are more than useful for a lot of people and this is the first time you can see it. For example, the "particular shows" page is so great for a quickly view of exceptional shows, for various reasons.

Nowadays, I just wonder if I'm alone or if we can merge some works all togethers. My door is open. Have a look, there is still plenty of works to do here or there. Just Trent speeches, this is enormous. And probably some tickets/poster/passes/setlist/press/photos still not here. And the fan part is empty and only depends on you. I'm looking for fan from Toronto for example as I would love having a Proquest access to toronto press archive ; from France this is impossible.

I was quite disappointed of how you seem to not care of this site or just not want being part of it. This is why I was away and sad.

So this is a last call. I would love that some people add their own work so we can have a global view of NIN live.

I have nothing to earn : there is no advertising on the site, i'm not a trader/tapers or anything. I'm not even sure being a huge NIN fan. I don't even want to be close to the band or something like this (who care of a french guy). No, this is just a site for everyone by everyone and this is a pleasure for me and I want the community being proud of this.

I can understand some people think I'm a thief or I use other's work. This is mainly false : you can't imagine how I searched everywhere outside of NIN sites ! I have found a lot of tickets/posters/press by myself but now i will need help for various parts. It's clear I have used some others work, just i order to have a better view and I go further their work.

So please, it's time to tell me if i'm staying alone or if we can have a global NIN live site made by everyone !

I don't care staying alone but I would be really sad to do all this work for just me.

i'm waiting for your answers, your remarks, your opinion.
    After this post, I will know.
    Hey, I just signed up, very nice site! Just wanted to know, can I add shows I've been to without ranking/commenting on it? Thanks!