Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Happiness in Heresy

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMEO172 View Post
    I don't understand the relationship between Robert Patrick and the syrup.
    Oh, it was just that Trent said, "Hey Richie, I've got a special surprise for you tonight!", and Richie was like "No man, please don't do anything that would make me look stupid in front of my brother, who will be here tonight!"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Oh, it was just that Trent said, "Hey Richie, I've got a special surprise for you tonight!", and Richie was like "No man, please don't do anything that would make me look stupid in front of my brother, who will be here tonight!"
    excuse me.. don’t be aware of this sentence ! So this is more or less confirm

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Adding proof that Montreal 1990-04-18 is the last support for Peter Murphy ! (including a nice interview and a review of NY 1990-07-16)

I have found an event poster for Boulder 1990-03-16.. have a doubt this is the real first peter murphy support and Detroit is not a JAMC support.. but the journey between cleveland (a day before) and boulder is phenomenal !... need more proof for sure
    Last edited by CAMEO172; 06-25-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Adding proof that Montreal 1990-04-18 is the last support for Peter Murphy ! (including a nice interview and a review of NY 1990-07-16)
    I sent messages to two people who indicated on setlist.fm that they attended 2 or 3 of those last Peter Murphy shows, asking if they remembered if NIN opened or not. Hopefully, I'll get a response.

I have found an event poster for Boulder 1990-03-16.. have a doubt this is the real first peter murphy support and Detroit is not a JAMC support.. but the journey between cleveland (a day before) and boulder is phenomenal !... need more proof for sure
    Yeah, that really kind of blurs when the transition happened. Cain's Ballroom on Mar. 18 pretty much for sure had NIN opening, because all 4 people on setlist.fm who indicated they attended Peter Murphy also marked themselves as seeing the NIN show. So, the question is, did Boulder have NIN or not, and which date is the actual last for JAMC? One of those solicitations has to be wrong, because there's no way they could have done both Boulder and Detroit on the same day.

There's one person on setlist.fm who indicates he saw both JAMC and NIN in Detroit. And one different person on nintourhistory who said they attended the Detroit show.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    That article mentions a cover story of NIN on "The Buzz" out of Albany, NY in December 1989. I think it must be this newsletter: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/vi...al-chamber-of-

But I'm not sure where you could find 1989 archives of it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It's so great having 1990 review dealing with NIN, even if it's nearly always a bad review.

Adding 2 JAMC/NIN Florida 1990 reviews and some Peter Murphy promo. Strangely it spoke of 5 gigs of JAMC in the area in 1990.. I count only 4 between February 15 and February 18.
    Maybe a date on February 19 or February 20.. or maybe a mistake of the reviewer...

No fanzines (or even newspapers) at this time never deal with NIN in 1989 minus Club China well documented..

the first real echos are always during the JAMC or Peter Murphy support !

I keep digging : I will find more for sure