Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Another wrong date cleared up:

NIN Historian is the source for

7/1/90 Power Station - Melbourne, FL
    7/2/90 The Asylum - Melbourne, FL

But, it turns out that Power Station and The Asylum are the same venue. Power Station was the name from 1989-Sept. 1992, and it was The Asylum from Sep. 1992-1994. On NIN Historian, the source for The Asylum date is a personal account (asterisk symbol). So, at some point, someone must have told NIN Historian, I went to this concert, but gave him the wrong venue name of The Asylum. He didn't know they were the same venue, so he added it as a new date at a new venue. The newspaper solicit is for only one date, July 1 at Power Station, so July 2 must be spurious.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Another wrong date cleared up:

NIN Historian is the source for

7/1/90 Power Station - Melbourne, FL
    7/2/90 The Asylum - Melbourne, FL

But, it turns out that Power Station and The Asylum are the same venue. Power Station was the name from 1989-Sept. 1992, and it was The Asylum from Sep. 1992-1994. On NIN Historian, the source for The Asylum date is a personal account (asterisk symbol). So, at some point, someone must have told NIN Historian, I went to this concert, but gave him the wrong venue name of The Asylum. He didn't know they were the same venue, so he added it as a new date at a new venue. The newspaper solicit is for only one date, July 1 at Power Station, so July 2 must be spurious.
    I really try to find this Asylum confirmation and didn't understand why florida press NEVER talked about ! it's clearer. I will add the date as wrong and adding your information as proof. This way we will stop having the question.